GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

He's probably not a serial killer or ever killed before...I'm sure it was crime of passion....he hit on her, she rebuked and he got pissed. She fought back and he hurt her so bad he had to kill her because she would ruin his life if she got away.
So he will most likely crack and tell the body location to avoid the dp

Oh I don't think he is a serial killer but not so sure this will be a crime of passion murder case. Crime of passion cases are usually 2nd degree murder cases. If his intentions was to rape her and then he had intent to silence her so she couldn't tell anyone by murdering her that is a premediated act and first degree murder.

Even if she hadn't fought back I still believe he would have killed her. Even if she showed no physical damage outwardly the act of being forcefully raped could get him many years in prison. Lisa would tell what he had done to her. She probably told him she would.

I really hope LE nor the DA has to do any kind of deals with him. I hope he either confesses without something in it for him because its the right thing to do or LE is able to track his movements using GSP that he most likely had on his vehicle.

According to the Finding Lisa Marie Naegle facebook page, the husband is asking for searchers around where she went missing.

If he did drop her off at the gas station or he left with her. LE should be able to track his location if he made any cell phone calls after leaving the gas station.

If you google Bridalplasty there are several pictures of her with other contestants. I tried to put a link in but it didn't work

If you google Bridalplasty there are several pictures of her with other contestants. I tried to put a link in but it didn't work

Her intro starts at about the 4 minute mark:

[video=youtube;5gR2s6G_-3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gR2s6G_-3c[/video]

Alpine Village is very close to the 110/Harbor Freeway that would lead to San Pedro if traveling south or into Los Angeles traveling north, also, there is a connector in about a mile from Alpine Village to the 405 Fwy that would lead to Inglewood if you travel north. He could have taken her back to his area in Inglewood. (Awareness space.) I'm just looking at possible escape routes or places he could have taken her.

I lived over by Alpine Village for years, it use to be wide open spaces, but it all got built up. There was a landfill over there at one time. I think he took her away from the immediate area and did what he did to her at another location. But that's only my opinion.

Thank you for the local information Seajay ! Greatly appreciated.

That show is creepy.

Absolutely agree. The show is the exact opposite of the message we want to get out to girls and women everywhere.

Also, what struck me is that the women are away from their fiances for four months! I would rather be with the person I loved for that four months than to be surgically altered to conform to strangers' ideals.

Absolutely agree. The show is the exact opposite of the message we want to get out to girls and women everywhere.

Also, what struck me is that the women are away from their fiances for four months! I would rather be with the person I loved for that four months than to be surgically altered to conform to strangers' ideals.

Amen!!!

"Naegle-Kaimona said police later told her that the student, identified as 34-year-old Jackie Jerome Rogers, said during questioning that he was having an affair with Naegle.

He said that was the reason he kept switching up his story with her family. Naegle-Kaimona said her sister had told her that Rogers was gay."

http://abc7.com/news/family-of-missing-san-pedro-woman-says-student-may-know-what-happened/1664990/

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

wow, I have firsthand experience with this exact scenario - weird.

Just means here that if he was having a affair with her (NOT SAYING IT'S TRUE) and he is innocent in her disappearance, well, good luck with others believing that. What a mess.

"Naegle-Kaimona said police later told her that the student, identified as 34-year-old Jackie Jerome Rogers, said during questioning that he was having an affair with Naegle.

He said that was the reason he kept switching up his story with her family. Naegle-Kaimona said her sister had told her that Rogers was gay."

http://abc7.com/news/family-of-missing-san-pedro-woman-says-student-may-know-what-happened/1664990/

That could explain why he was lying. Lisa's husband is a huge man, who would want to tell him in the face "man, I have an affair with your wife". But alas he might have been covering up for something else.

Oh man......what a mess. I'm hoping she might have just took off for some space. I pray they find Lisa alive.

Oh man......what a mess. I'm hoping she might have just took off for some space. I pray they find Lisa alive.
Me too. If the affair is true, husband is not involved, etc.. That's a huge amount of heartbreak to leave behind.
I'm concerned with, what seems to me, to be a lack of well...concern from the husband. But sounds as though they may be going through some troubles.

To play Devils advocate, the student could have just said that in hopes to explain away his resistance to the truth.

If the affair is true, husband is not involved

Ummm, unless someone knew or leaked info about the affair, or suspected, or just found out, or let is slip or or or....

No matter what, I am hoping she is safe and sound and ok. Treading lightly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back