Found Deceased OH - Bryon Macron, 45, Lafayette Township, 15 Dec 2016

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/medi...f-missing-lafayette-township-trustee-1.734381

OT but what in the world!!?!?

"Echoes of 1985
Macron isn’t the first public official to go missing in Medina County.
When Hinckley Township Police Chief Mel Wiley disappeared July 28, 1985, newspaper, magazine and television reporters from across the U.S. arrived trying to unravel the mystery.
Wiley left no note. Park rangers discovered his locked Toyota station wagon at Edgewater Park in Cleveland with his clothing, wallet, credit cards and police ID neatly stacked inside.
Some initially thought Wiley drowned. Others suspected foul play. Yet no body ever turned up and there was no evidence of wrongdoing,
Many now believe Wiley — who would be in his late 70s now — just walked away and started a new life under a different name."

That was also probably the last time a crime this "interesting" happened in Medina County.

Hummm wonder if he had another job. I'm sure that would have been mentioned. Possible affair and a jealous irrate spouse of the other person. I'm sure someone could take him down if they got a jump on him and try to make it look like it's tied to work to throw police off.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Authorities originally responded to the Lafayette Administration Building to investigate suspicious circumstances, which prompted them to begin investigating Macron's disappearance.

When police responded to the township building they found Macron's office in disarray, saying it look as if there had been a fight there.

Coworkers said they last saw Macron at a social function late Thursday night.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...e-goes-missing-under-mysterious-circumstances

BBM. So, going to the office wasn't the logical thought of where he was going when he left home early on Friday morning? Am I missing something?

I am self-employed. My spouse is self-employed. Neither one of us necessarily always knows where the other one is. As Angie pointed out, township trustee is a part-time position. Most trustee meetings are in the evenings.

I'm wondering what time he left his meetings at the Winking Lizard at 3634 Center Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212 and then went to a movie. I show the closest theater as Hickory Ridge Cinema, 1055 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212 which is about 4 minutes away. We don't have too much of a timeline for the last 24 hours he was seen previous to him going missing. Is he still selling jewelry Nationally and drones I wonder. Doesn't seem like a 9 to 5 type job.

"Sometime early Friday, Macron left his home. Cartwright declined to specify when or where Macron may have gone." Maybe he was going to meet someone at the place his car was found. I don't see an Ivandale Avenue like they mentioned in the article but I see a Ivandale Drive. If you look at Google maps there only seems like one lot that is on Beachside Blvd. Looks like a little beach area at the lake.

Also, I don't see any SM or FaceBook groups creating a page for him or many news channels posting about it. I would imagine that's because they know who their PI is or found out pretty quickly. Just my opinion.

I'm wondering what time he left his meetings at the Winking Lizard at 3634 Center Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212 and then went to a movie. I show the closest theater as Hickory Ridge Cinema, 1055 Pearl Rd, Brunswick, OH 44212 which is about 4 minutes away. We don't have too much of a timeline for the last 24 hours he was seen previous to him going missing. Is he still selling jewelry Nationally and drones I wonder. Doesn't seem like a 9 to 5 type job.

"Sometime early Friday, Macron left his home. Cartwright declined to specify when or where Macron may have gone." Maybe he was going to meet someone at the place his car was found. I don't see an Ivandale Avenue like they mentioned in the article but I see a Ivandale Drive. If you look at Google maps there only seems like one lot that is on Beachside Blvd. Looks like a little beach area at the lake.

Also, I don't see any SM or FaceBook groups creating a page for him or many news channels posting about it. I would imagine that's because they know who their PI is or found out pretty quickly. Just my opinion.

Ivandale Drive is correct.

Certainly the building his office is in has cameras?

I wonder who he went to the movies with. Are they sure he left home on Friday morning? I also wonder if they have spoken to the person/persons he was meeting Friday morning.
This all smells like a jealous person/romantic triangle thing. I'm not sure why, just what is coming to mind.
I hope he is found soon. It doesn't look good for him.

All MOO!

Hmmmmm, I'm getting a suicide vibe on this one. With the holidays, I'm feeling like it might have been a tough time for Bryon. The trashed office could have been done by him, in a fit of anger.

I initially thought this was a staged disappearance. Maybe I still do. But hmm this...

"Medina County sheriff’s deputies found blood in the office of Macron, who has been missing since Friday. Blood also was found in his black SUV, sheriff’s Capt. Kenneth Baca said Tuesday."

http://www.medina-gazette.com/Medin...earch-continues-for-missing-Bryon-Macron.html

There may have been an altercation inside the office that was found unlocked with the lights on Friday.

The FBI and state investigators are assisting local authorities.

Macron is a 45-year-old married father of three who served in the U.S. Marines and has been a trustee since 2010 in the township of about 5,000 people.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...nd-in-office-of-missing-township-trustee.html

He was last seen at a county township association holiday party at Winking Lizard in Brunswick the night before and then reportedly went to see “Star Wars,” with fellow Township Trustee Mike Costello.

Macron is married with three daughters and is employed as a national sales manager at AV Dia, a jewelry manufacturing and wholesale company.

He has been a township trustee since 2010, when he was appointed to fill a vacancy, and was re-elected in 2015.

He also serves as a freshman football coach at Medina High School.

So wonderful if or why they haven't searched that lake. He's not a tiny many. It would have taken a lot to get him out of that office into his SUV and back out of it. But they haven't said whose blood it is. Maybe there was a meeting at the park, an altercation blood etc. Then that person drove to his office and bleeding trashed it or was looking for something.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆