TX TX - David Emerson, 36, Snyder, 24 Dec 2014

:welcome:

Welcome, Quietfire! I'm so sorry that David is still missing. Have you had any leads at all, or do you have a theory of what happened to him?

It's been about 6 years since I've posted here so give me a bit to remember how to do everything.

Hi Everyone,

Quietfire is now a verified insider in David's case.

Please treat quietfire with respect.

Remember quietfire does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what quietfire posts or not.

Thank you

Thank you for having me here!

:welcome:

Welcome, Quietfire! I'm so sorry that David is still missing. Have you had any leads at all, or do you have a theory of what happened to him?

David lived with 5 people in Snyder, Texas. After not hearing from him for 2 weeks his mom went to the house he stayed at and his room mates told her he had moved to Lubbock. David and all his personal belongings were gone. The family and myself as well as the Snyder Police Department have been unable to locate David in Lubbock, Texas. We've heard rumor's that the room mates had something to do with his disappearance but the police say they have no evidence to support where David has gone. We believe foul play is indicated even though Le has not named any persons of interest or suspects in his case. David has not been on social media nor used any vital information since December 2014.

Just noting here in case anyone else is suspecting a possible match between David and case: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14515 (Jordan shoe/Dallas County.) Per Michael Nance at Namus: "There are nuclear and mitochondrial DNA profiles in CODIS both completed at the University of North Texas with no associations."

ETA:
Some additional information from the FB page:
DAVID IS STILL MISSING- SNYDER, TEXAS 12/24/2014
$250.00 Reward for Info leading to the successful prosecution of those responsible for David's disappearance.
Status Missing
First name David
Last name Emerson Jr
Nickname/Alias Dee
Date last seen December 24, 2014 12:13
Age last seen 35 years old
Age now 37 years old
Race Black/African American
Sex Male
Height (inches) 70.0
Weight (pounds) 160.0 to 170.0
City Snyder
State Texas
Zip code 79549
County Scurry
Head hair Black
Short or may be braided in corn rolls
Scar on right side of face from medical metal implant
Tattoo of "DEE" on shoulder, unknown which shoulder
Piercings
Ears and Tongue
Clothing
Black Pants with Solid White Shirt
Footwear
Usually wore Jordan shoes
Jewelry
Usually wore a Fleur-de-lis necklace, earrings, and a watch
Eyewear
Sunshades worn at times also has reading glasses
Accessories
Black Head Rag
Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA
Sample submitted - Test complete
Fingerprint information is currently not available

He has not been heard from since. Please if you have any info contact the authorities. 325-573-0261. Sgt Mike Counts is over his case. If seen call 911!!

https://m.facebook.com/DavidEmersonJr.MissingTx/

No unfortunately this isn't him.

The family of David Emerson will host a prayer vigil.

15589723_1368734659806425_5974440267979772649_n.jpg

The public is welcome to attend the prayer vigil. Anyone with information to help find Emerson can call local law enforcement or a tip line at 810-294-4858.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...-missing-two-years-on-christmas-eve/620785036

Are the roommates still sticking with the "moved to Lubbock" story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back