Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although some of my pictures are in the above links not ALL of them are. I also unlocked quite a few albums I had locked for a few years. Here is the link..
http://s160.photobucket.com/user/ubrmel/profile/

I was at almost all of the known searches and tried to take a lot of pictures

Thank you all for your hard work on this case, putting together photo archives and photographic evidence. Amazing. xoxo. One day, hopefully sooner than later, Kyron will be found and the perp will pay.

Just trying to get this straight in my head. Terri stole a gun from a "roommate". The home is in Marysville, CA and that case is being heard in Yuba County.

Her "domestic partner" filed for a restraining order and that is being held in a Sacramento County court?

Why the different jurisdictions? She lived with them both, or no?

Just trying to get this straight in my head. Terri stole a gun from a "roommate". The home is in Marysville, CA and that case is being heard in Yuba County.

Her "domestic partner" filed for a restraining order and that is being held in a Sacramento County court?

Why the different jurisdictions? She lived with them both, or no?
She stole the gun from the roommate in August, 2015, if I recall correctly. She most likely moved out of that place (or got kicked out by the roommate) after the gun theft. Perhaps she met the 'domestic partner' after that and then moved in with him? :thinking: What a tangled web she weaves.

Thanks Hez. Hope Kyle Iboshi attends both hearings and keeps us up to speed.

Burner phone, very interesting. Could LE get a warrant for that phone and it's records?

While in California, Iboshi checked out other details, including whether Horman is actually living in her listed address. The address is actually for Horman's aunt's house, and her aunt said she doesn't live there.

Until recently, Horman was employed by Right at Home senior care. The company said in a statement that a background check never showed Horman's previous arrest. She quit in November.

More at link ... http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...n-court-friday-for-gun-theft-charge/371859774

While in California, Iboshi checked out other details, including whether Horman is actually living in her listed address. The address is actually for Horman's aunt's house, and her aunt said she doesn't live there.

Until recently, Horman was employed by Right at Home senior care. The company said in a statement that a background check never showed Horman's previous arrest. She quit in November.

More at link ... http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...n-court-friday-for-gun-theft-charge/371859774

So she didn't appear at two court dates, is not living at her listed address and quit her job.... Wondering if she's feeling some heat that we aren't aware of yet and is trying to disappear before it blows up? Her recent ex talked to LE in Oregon as well.. That's interesting. For someone who claims she has nothing to do with anything and just wants to move on with her life... She is acting the opposite basically continuing to live a life of crime. Gun theft, domestic violence in the last two years'ish? Just saying... Actions speak louder than words.

So she didn't appear at two court dates, is not living at her listed address and quit her job.... Wondering if she's feeling some heat that we aren't aware of yet and is trying to disappear before it blows up? Her recent ex talked to LE in Oregon as well.. That's interesting. For someone who claims she has nothing to do with anything and just wants to move on with her life... She is acting the opposite basically continuing to live a life of crime. Gun theft, domestic violence in the last two years'ish? Just saying... Actions speak louder than words.

Wonder when the last time was that someone saw Terri?? If she snuck off under the radar...

I actually am in the minority but I still don't think this proves she is guilty. Quite possible the stress of the last few years sent her into a downward spiral. This screams more mental illness than mastermind criminal. I mean if she is making all of these mistakes now she wouldn't have been able to cover up as high of profile kidnapping as Kyrons.

I actually am in the minority but I still don't think this proves she is guilty. Quite possible the stress of the last few years sent her into a downward spiral. This screams more mental illness than mastermind criminal. I mean if she is making all of these mistakes now she wouldn't have been able to cover up as high of profile kidnapping as Kyrons.
I agree with you on this.

The man that kidnapped Jacob Wetterling and was not discovered for 27 years quit school in ninth or tenth grade. Hardly a mastermind.

Terri apparently has a Master's degree

She was in the "downward spiral" way before Kyron went missing. She was on her third marriage, had a drunk driving and child endangerment conviction, couldn't find a teaching job, and was drinking heavily already. Kyron was just one more touch down of Tornado Terri as she wreaks a wide swath of destruction miles and miles long.

Does anyone have a working link to maps of where LE has searched for Kyron? It seems most have been taken down.
(Apologies if they're somewhere obvious!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member