Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably has other things on her mind- no doubt she will deactivate it in the coming days. I cant imagine what she must be going through. 2 days before Christmas- boom, sorry, but your husband is a serial killer and serial rapist. I have no idea how I would react to that.

Oh I dont doubt it. Probably doesnt get on Facebook much anyway. When I was posting that I wasnt sure if she was ex wife or not. Not odd at all if this is the man she's living with.
Poor woman...and her daughter. Would be unimaginable.
Seems so damn weird to me people can commit such horrendous crimes then go on and play happy families for 2 decades . Wouldnt be the first time its happened. Just amazed they can live with themselves...help raise a daughter after taking other peoples daughters away.

Glad they finally caught the monster. Hope he has the decency to admit to anything else he has done

Do you work for the same company as the alleged killer? If not, you are assuming that all companies act the same way as yours based upon a statistical sample of 1.
No I don't, my point is it is possible that the company may not concern themselves with a few extra kilometres for private use. I don't know how all other companies operate, you're right

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

ADMIN NOTE: This is very exciting news. I agree with billy, didn't have much confidence I'd live to see the case solved. I'm so relieved for the families.

Just a couple of reminders.

1. The daughter is off limits. You can discuss her age only, as it might be relevant to the timeline. But that's it. The same goes for all of the accused's relatives and friends. They fall within the "victim friendly" category.

2. NO speculating about WS members being the perp. Period.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Bessie
WS Administrator
:bump:

Wow. A startling reminder that you really can't pick 'em. They lurk everywhere.

I just did a search of Acton Avenue Kewdale on Google earth, comparing house photos in the press reports to houses on the street view.

Check out 344 Acton Avenue, Kewdale. Picture was taken by google in October 2015.

The house looks the same as the bits you can see in the press photos and in the Google earth street view pic, what is the car you can see parked in the driveway? A station wagon with a Telstra sign on the side?

Interesting, if this is his house, to say the least.
It is his house for sure. Ownership searches confirm it.

Sorry, should probably say this is my first post. I've been reading the forum for a while but only registered yesterday and haven't anything to really add or contribute before!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• quote-we-serial-killers-are-your-sons-we-are-your-husbands-we-are-everywhere-and-there-will-ted-.jpg
    quote-we-serial-killers-are-your-sons-we-are-your-husbands-we-are-everywhere-and-there-will-ted-.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 375
And this is why it bothers me when people say "not all men" because it does miss the point. The point being that even the most normal seeming man can masquerade as pure evil. Thus, it's not wrong for us to be wary of them. They're not apples, they don't come with stickers!

It is his house for sure. Ownership searches confirm it.

Sorry, should probably say this is my first post. I've been reading the forum for a while but only registered yesterday and haven't anything to really add or contribute before!

Welcome to WS, Moops, and to all new members.

Please review the rules:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information;

and address any questions in a private message to an administrator or moderator.

No I don't, my point is it is possible that the company may not concern themselves with a few extra kilometres for private use. I don't know how all other companies operate, you're right

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I've had heaps of company commercial vehicles over the last 20 years. Nobody inspected any of them or kept an eye on usage. Interesting that my most recent vehicle had gps and event recording so would be risky for any illegal endeavours, although this wasn't routinely checked. I would have been reluctant to be seen with a sign written vehicle though, especially if I'm somewhere like Woolcoot during the night.

Well looks like the case is solved. What now? What unsolved true crime am I going to spend my time on now? Back to Maura Murray or look for a new one that gets my interest going.

1. The van with tools for Karrakatta
2. The clothes line or phone line from Karrakatta (later confirmed as clothes line).
3. The switch from van to commodore (JR).
4. JR dumped near telecommunications infrastructure.
5. GC also dumped near infrastructure - and Telstra workers reporting a smell (later confirmed to be GC).
6. The CSK line - had to be someone with access to a large mapping tool.
7. Profilers - "the person would do a lot of driving"

They're the main points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work here 88. After 20 years it seams justice might get served. If this clown doesn't give up where SS is we might never know. I have always had theory it was Telecom related due to the Karra abduction.

A website called ADSLExhange lists all the Telstra Exchanges and might be helpful in finding locations where SS maybe found. As aweful as this would be for the family I am sure they would find the closure and knowing where she was to be helpful.

My gut has always lead me to Glen Forrest Drive and the Perth hills. Don't know why. Its near a Telstra Exchange and close to road like the clown did with other poor souls. Could be anywhere but and would be almost impossible to locate now without his confession I feel.

http://www.adsl2exchanges.com.au/viewexchanges.php?Location=WA

Well looks like the case is solved. What now? What unsolved true crime am I going to spend my time on now? Back to Maura Murray or look for a new one that gets my interest going.
I know a friend of a friend of BE's daughter who has said they aren't backing down and will fight this. I'm just wondering if WAPOL have enough to get this through the courts. I'm hoping so, anyway.

I know a friend of a friend of BE's daughter who has said they aren't backing down and will fight this. I'm just wondering if WAPOL have enough to get this through the courts. I'm hoping so, anyway.

I'm just hoping WAPOL haven't screwed up again...

BE's partner posted this on her daughter's Facebook site back in July 2014 as a warning for her!!.....eerie

Subject: NEW TRICK FOR RAPISTS OR POSSIBLE ATTACKERS
Know what money you are carrying! You will see why as you read!
Be sure every lady is aware of this. Share it with your freinds.
Know what money you are carrying. This was the first I have heard of a
scheme like this.. I wanted to pass it along. Be safe! It is something
very serious to pay attention to.
Criminals are coming up with craftier, less threatening methods of
attack, so we have to be extra cautious. Read on.
I live near the Blue Mountains but I often work at North Ryde , staying
with friends when I'm there. As you know from Australia 's Most Wanted
TV program,as well as the new media, there is a serial killer in the
area. I just want to let you know about an "incident "
that happened to me a few weeks ago, and could have been deadly.
At first I didn't go to the police or anyone with it because I didn't
realise how serious this encounter was. But since I work in a jail and I
told a few people about it, it wasn't long before I was paraded into
Internal Affairs to tell them my story.
It was proximately 5:15 a.m. I had stayed with a friend there and was
on my way to work. I stopped at the Caltex Station to get petrol. I got
$10 petrol and a Diet Coke. I took into the store two
$5 bills and one $1 coin (just enough to get my stuff).
As I pulled away from the store, a man approached my truck from the back
side of the store (an unlit area). He was an approachable-looking" man
(clean cut, clean shaven, dressed well, etc.). He walked up to my window
and knocked. Since I'm very paranoid and "always looking for the rapist
or killer," I didn't open the window I just asked what he wanted. He
raised a
$5 bill to my window and said, "You dropped this." Since I knew I had
gone into the store with a certain amount of money, I knew I didn't drop
it.
When I told him it wasn't mine, he began hitting the window and door,
screaming at me to open my door, and insisting that I had dropped the
money!
At that point, I just drove away as fast as I could. After talking to
the Internal Affairs Department and describing the man I saw, and the
way he escalated from calm and polite to angry and volatile....it was
determined that I could have possibly encountered the serial killer
myself.
Up to this point, it had been unclear as to how he had gained access to
his victims, since there has been no evidence of forced entry into
victim's homes, cars, etc. And the fact that he has been attacking in
the daytime, when women are less likely to have their guard up, means he
is pretty BOLD.
So think about it...what gesture is nicer than returning money to
someone that dropped it?????
How many times would you have opened your window (or door) to get your
money and say thank you.... because if the person is kind enough to
return something to you, then he can't really be a threat....can he????
Please be cautious! This might not have been the serial killer... but
anyone that gets that angry over someone not accepting money from them,
can't have honourable intentions. The most important thing to note is
that his reaction was! NOT WHAT I EXPECTED! A total surprise!
But what might have happened if I had opened my door? I shudder to
think!
Forward this to everyone you know...maybe they can be as fortunate as I
was!
P.S. Ladies, really DO forward this to EVERYONE you know Even if this
wasn't a serial killer, he looked nice, he seemed polite, he was
apparently doing an act of kindness, but HE WAS NOT A NICE PERSON!!!
Men send it to all the women in your life. What you do today is
important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. Make it
a good one! Please forward to anyone you think might benefit from this
story.

Oops that warning is a bit late - it was posted in 2014 but Australia's Most Wanted finished in 1999!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia's_Most_Wanted

Too bad we don`t have the death penalty any more.. it can be used as leverage to get serial killers to give the details of all of their other crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288