Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New poster here.
Been following this case very closely as I was 20 years old in 96, and frequented Claremont quite a bit around that time.
I am also part of the West Coast Eagles facebook group and actually remember reading his post that morning. I get up around 5am for work and it was one of the first things that popped up on my facebook feed.
I even looked at his profile page as the yoda image intrigued me.
Was definitely the first time I had ever noticed a post from him.

He registered the domain name with that email so you would think bradvinca@bigpond.net.au would be correct. Unless he registered with the correct email address then changed it. Which is possible. Although changes to registration details do cache and takes ages to be reflected on those "whois" websites...Could be...Might not be...a real email address..

Ditto. I have no idea either. You guys are great investigators and thanks for sharing with the less 'puter savvy, like moi :)
Looks like you have to be part of the group to see it hence, nobody had spotted it yet, absolutely bizarre the age we live in that we know exactly what (who I will argue is the most wanted person in Australia)he was thinking about an hour before he got raided.

Eagles Nest is obviously Kehlsteinhaus Hitlers Liar, may be a coincidence, may be a message to someone. Clearly we know this guy was at the very least above average intelligence, potentially higher. I may be giving him far too much credit here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kehlsteinhaus
SaveSaveSaveSave

Are you suggesting he had an accomplice? And this is a warning?

Also, being an electrical engineer, you'd have to say above average intelligence

Someone on FB is saying the police should search BEs parents 'Gay St home.' The only Gay St I can find is in Dianella and there is a reservoir at the end of the street. I'm not familar with Perth though so highly likely there is another Gay St.

Someone on FB is saying the police should search BEs parents 'Gay St home.' The only Gay St I can find it in Dianella and there is a reservoir at the end of the street. I'm not familar with Perth though so highly likely there is another Gay St.
There is/was a gay Street in Huntingdale

Some thoughts:

(x) While police have never publicly stated that S.S (as her remains are still unfound,) J.R and C.G were sexually assaulted, we already know that B.E is perfectly capable of committing acts of sexual violence; therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that he also sexually assualted these women.

(x) It's highly likely that BE's violent fantasies started at a very early age (probably in mid childhood to early adolesence,) - gave him an opportunity to escape and/or the first environment that was totally under his control.

(x) It's also likely that before the attack in Huntingdale that BE engaged in one or more of the following: petty theft of women's underwear and/or clothing, voyeurism and/or exhibitionism (although I don't think that exhibitionism is likely.)

(x) He escalated when he was able to begin to compartmentalise the two sides of himself (public BE vs private/internal BE) and when he was able to begin to dehumanise the women who he was stealing from and/or committing acts of voyeurism against. His first escalation was to sexual assault, his second escalation was to murder.

(x) He would have seemed a very empathetic person both to his friends and family and to his victims.

(x) Prior to the first known disappearance (S.S) it is highly likely he had a stressful life event that triggered the escalation into murder.

Nice run-down of how sexual predators develop and escalate.

And your mention of exhibitionism often being a character trait of sex offenders made me think of the Rowe Park masturbator.

I agree that BE's 'quiet, secretive' personality type doesn't seem to lend itself to exhibitionism so I would be very surprised if the reports of the masturbator spotted at Rowe Park, in full view of passing traffic, shortly afterwards were him.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/292980481/POST-Newspaper-for-12th-of-December-2015

Just my opinion though.

the goth stuff you mean?

That is part of it. If my kids attended the same place he volunteered and I looked at his FB I would have had them out of there quick smart. 48yo men who like Crazy Clowns, Goth World and Gaming don't mix with Kids I reckon.

Looks like you have to be part of the group to see it hence, nobody had spotted it yet, absolutely bizarre the age we live in that we know exactly what (who I will argue is the most wanted person in Australia)he was thinking about an hour before he got raided.

Eagles Nest is obviously Kehlsteinhaus Hitlers Liar, may be a coincidence, may be a message to someone. Clearly we know this guy was at the very least above average intelligence, potentially higher. I may be giving him far too much credit here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kehlsteinhaus
SaveSaveSaveSave

Don't read anything into "Eagles Nest".

Its a collective colloquialism used widely in Perth when speaking of the West Coast Eagles, the team, coaches, staff and supporters. Calling the new stadium the "Eagles Nest" would be agreed as a good idea by many.

Sorry yes, just found that. The poster is saying southern river and that means Huntingdale? Correct? 35 mins between there and Claremont

Are you suggesting he had an accomplice? And this is a warning?

Also, being an electrical engineer, you'd have to say above average intelligence

It's just circumstantial evidence, means nothing at all without something else to support it.
Could be purely coincidental, but the guy posts nothing at all except a creepy clown then all of a sudden drops a post just before he is raided. Of course, he could be posting in other closed groups that we can't see.

I also find it odd that a guy who you would think knows his way around FB permissions has his wall public on his account.

Clearly, he is ultra concerned about his face being publicly linked to his name, yet he still volunteers at little athletics which suggests he gets something out of that.

Sorry yes, just found that. The poster is saying southern river and that means Huntingdale? Correct? 35 mins between there and Claremont
They're right next to each other, Gay street would be very close to the boundary I'd guess

Now that we know it was telstra and was more than likely a white van and not a panel van that everyone was sticking to at the time.

I recalled reading a post possibly in thread 2 or 3 when i was catching up on all the posts earlier this year.
The post seemed to get over looked. (can't find it now maybe deleted)

It was someone who signed up to just mention about a mate that found SS wallet under a seat when stripping out an old white van.
This was the only post they ever made on here.
MX riders seem to love doing up these older vans to put there bikes in so it did make sense to me at the time of reading.

I wonder if it is true and police do have the wallet of SS.
Who knows what SS was thinking while in the car she may of been aware that she was in great danger and planted the wallet incase?

While trying to search for this post i found this one made by papertrails which sounds like police wanted to shut down talk of this.
Not sure if this might change anyones views on if it was a blitz attack or not or even if its at all relevant.

Full Text: Byline: MARK RUSSELL

Nearly two years have passed since Perth's

serial killer abducted his first victim. So,

are police close to an arrest? MARK RUSSELL

reports.

IT sounded like the breakthrough police had been waiting for in the

hunt for Perth's serial killer.

A wallet belonging to secretary Sarah Spiers had been found,

supposedly, under the seat of a battered old second-hand white van.

The rumor was that a young couple had paid a few thousand dollars for

the van and had been cleaning it when they saw the wallet.

The Macro taskforce, investigating Ms Spiers' disappearance and the

murders of two other young women, was alerted and the van was taken by

police for forensic tests. It was a tantalising piece of gossip that

swept the city, but police were quick to dismiss it as yet another

urban myth surrounding the case.

<modsnip>

MARK RUSSELL

Source Citation (MLA 7th Edition) "Hunting for a serial killer." Advertiser [Adelaide, South Australia, Australia] 3 Jan. 1998

P.S. The search function on this site is shocking!!

Don't read anything into "Eagles Nest".

Its a collective colloquialism used widely in Perth when speaking of the West Coast Eagles, the team, coaches, staff and supporters. Calling the new stadium the "Eagles Nest" would be agreed as a good idea by many.
Oh I fully understand the reference in that context and I hence why I can see the post :)

I also think it's highly unlikely this guy will give up anything, really hope I am wrong.

I see police have removed his cover photo because of those friends of his whose faces were on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher