MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention please

Stop with the race discussion folks. It's not about race. Just don't even go there.

Thanks

I wonder.... Could he have followed her to IGA, pulled up as she got out, and told her there was an emergency with her mom and she had to come right away and he would drive? If she knew him casually from work, stopped to chat with him occasionally, he may have known her mom worked there too.

There was a security guard i used to chat with at work, until he started telling me all his problems and it got creepy.. I started coming in later to avoid him.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

If you mean an emergency at work, IIRC, Mrs. Stislicki wasn't at MetLife on Friday, December 2.

I have been following along and not caught up on all posts but the one thing that kind of perplexes me is this and please corrected me if I have some the wrong information:

1. I watched the original news story online and her mother was very certain that the dinner meeting was for very important to DS and that there is no way in the world that she would have missed that dinner.

2. The friend however doesn't appear alarmed that she never shows up, fell asleep?? and then didn't check on her until later the next day?

If I have a friend coming over for a sure thing dinner and that friend is an hour late I am on the phone trying to find them. I would be texting and calling to see if they are okay. If their phone went straight to voicemail for any period of time I would be calling the persons brother, sister or parents to see what was going on.

One thing I would not be doing is falling asleep and then checking on them the next afternoon.

The whole dinner things sounds odd to me unless I have the facts wrong. It's hard to keep on so many pages of discussion.

I believe that DS had come over for dinners regularly. Perhaps it had happened before that DS felll asleep after work.

Yeah I think friend is cleared in my mind. Only thing holding me back is the affair scenario or if DS mentioned the creepy guy at work. It's likely friend would know about him. But fault doesn't lie with her for not connecting the dots

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe DS was just friends with the guy-no affair just friendly. Could have had something to do with the wife?

I can see him following DS home from work, (they both agreed on that scenario at work that day) she says she has to run in quickly to feed the cat, etc. Leaves her purse in car because she always does that when she's running into apt quickly- so more of a habit? OR she planned on following him to hospital but he said he would drive and she still forgets she left her purse......

The dude says his wife wants to see DS so can he drive her to hospital and bring her back to IG afterwards? At this point she forgets her stuff in the car and goes with him.

After getting in his car all bets are off.
Just imo with this new info.

I want her to be found safe 😟

I updated the map this morning to incorporate everything we've learned in the last 24 hours. I moved the location of the Metlife building to where the locals (General Walrus---NoHeartAnthony) keep insisting it is . I haven't found a single place where that address is listed for Metlife, but I figure the people driving by it are more up-to-date and current than a Google search. Now that we know about the security guard, it's important to get the locations accurate more-so than before.

What's been added:
Ice rink location
Security guard home/search warrant location
Revised driving route from Dani's apt. to work
Driving route from sec. guard home to work

Revised:
Metlife building location
Driving distances to new Metlife location

This is a zoomable map, use the center wheel of your mouse to zoom in and out, left click and drag to move around on screen (computers)

Revised map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing
You are what I like to refer to as "the bomb-diggety". Thanks for this updated map. Really helpful in thinking about where the security guard may have gone overnight. They took his mattress, so they think DS was there at least part of the time - at some time. They have her car, maybe there is some evidence not visible to the naked eye. If she ended up at his place unwillingly, how did he get her into the house without any commotion or odd behaviors by her?

I thought this too when I read about the rare blood type his wife needed and she seemed to be the money maker of the family. House in her name. The comment about dan being able to finally be able to donate blood seems relevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely the higher earner of the two, by far.

Trying to imagine what would bring together a corporate employee of a tenant of an office building and a person (possibly recently?) hired as a 3rd party contractor security guard for the building, not for her company.

It's one thing if they both worked for the same company -- even if they weren't both working in the same type of work.

But the security guy she'd most likely encounter on her way into work, out to lunch, leaving for home?

Was DS a smoker smoker? It seems unlikely, given her healthy lifestyle. but a lot of who eat right/exercise still smoke cigarettes. Seems crazy, but people do it.

Cuz then she could've seen him when she went out for smoke breaks (which you dang smokers do a lot, makes me jealous).

Does that office building have a gym on-site? Many do nowadays. Not great gyms, but serviceable.

Or an after-work spot in the building/nearby where people go for happy hour? He could've chatted her up there.

Difficult see his personal life outside of work being on her radar. Unless he had something to entice her, I suppose.

Also, didn't DS work remotely / from home for most of the year? Saw something on her SM about having to work out of the office the rest of the year, maybe September/October timeframe.

I don't think it's that outlandish that she could have met FG in her normal course of business. Especially if they were very broadly in the same social circle and were the same age. I worked at a corporate headquarters and we hired a security company to patrol our parking lot... occasionally they were in the lobby socializing with the receptionist, but it's not like they were in our building a lot...and I got to at least know them well enough to give them a wave and ask about how they were doing. And they were not around my age nor tangentially related to my social circle, or I might have stopped and had conversations and gotten to know them a little better.

Given what we now know about the case, what are your thoughts on what happened to Danielle?
I personally think FG stalked Dani. I think he used his wife's cancer as an excuse to get into DS's car and lure her to his home, and possibly inside. I think DS sincerely went out of her way, even interrupting her own personal plans temporarily, to help someone else she thought was in need. I think once inside the house the truth of intent was revealed and everything went sideways immediately. I think FG did whatever, then got her back in her car under the cover of darkness and took her away, then parked her car in its usual location because that was the open spot nearest her apartment when he got there*, then walked home in the dark. I think his DNA is in her Jeep, in some capacity.

*Others who live in the complex said apartment dwellers were purposefully courteous about not taking the spot of other residents who had a "known regular parking spot".

Trying to imagine what would bring together a corporate employee of a tenant of an office building and a person (possibly recently?) hired as a 3rd party contractor security guard for the building, not for her company.

It's one thing if they both worked for the same company -- even if they weren't both working in the same type of work.

But the security guy she'd most likely encounter on her way into work, out to lunch, leaving for home?

Was DS a smoker smoker? It seems unlikely, given her healthy lifestyle. but a lot of who eat right/exercise still smoke cigarettes. Seems crazy, but people do it.

Cuz then she could've seen him when she went out for smoke breaks (which you dang smokers do a lot, makes me jealous).

Does that office building have a gym on-site? Many do nowadays. Not great gyms, but serviceable.

Or an after-work spot in the building/nearby where people go for happy hour? He could've chatted her up there.

Difficult see his personal life outside of work being on her radar. Unless he had something to entice her, I suppose.

Also, didn't DS work remotely / from home for most of the year? Saw something on her SM about having to work out of the office the rest of the year, maybe September/October timeframe.

Online there are quite a few blood/marrow drives for E.G....that may be the connection. I see DS as being someone that would get involved if somehow these drives were incorporated into MetLife employees somehow....another employee that's friends, he was a previous employee etc....it sounds like Berkeley is pretty small so maybe it's a close community?

It is possible that FG and DS had an affair, and that her friend covered it up, but I don't believe so. I think that FG is a predator. I think he probably used some ruse to get her to his house. He may have told DS about his wife's illness and have gotten alot of sympathy from DS (who, I believe, may be a cancer survivor herself). Perhaps he asked for a ride and DS wanted to meet his wife. Anyway, I can think of ways that he lured her into his house.

Thread #4 is open for posting. I'll bring a few posts over.

This thread will close in 10 minutes.

I updated the map this morning to incorporate everything we've learned in the last 24 hours. I moved the location of the Metlife building to where the locals (General Walrus---NoHeartAnthony) keep insisting it is . I haven't found a single place where that address is listed for Metlife, but I figure the people driving by it are more up-to-date and current than a Google search. Now that we know about the security guard, it's important to get the locations accurate more-so than before.

What's been added:
Ice rink location
Security guard home/search warrant location
Revised driving route from Dani's apt. to work
Driving route from sec. guard home to work

Revised:
Metlife building location
Driving distances to new Metlife location

This is a zoomable map, use the center wheel of your mouse to zoom in and out, left click and drag to move around on screen (computers)

Revised map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing

The house on Oxford (where LE has been searching) and Danielle's apartment are in opposite directions from her workplace. Just an observation as I don't know how that would fit into any possible scenarios if FG is involved. I was originally thinking the Oxford might have been on the way to Danielle's apt - i.e., halfway or in the general area. This map helps a lot in trying to get a handle on the situation. Thanks.

I feel like she had an affair going with him. Met him at her apt/ parking lot. Hopped in the car- either to go to his house ( would not want neighbors to see her car there?) or maybe she wanted to break it off, and felt safer in the car than letting him in her apt. I think she was spending the night at the friends so she did not have to be alone in her apt if she DID break it off.

As for people wondering how someone in her job would get to know security - maybe he helped her with a dead battery earlier? Stood inside chatting to him while she waited for a thunderstorm to blow over? There are lots of ways that they could have gotten to know each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member