Found Deceased AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #4 *Arrest*

I think it's a neighbor...knocked on the door and over powered her. Maybe right after the bf left so she opened up immediately thinking he forgot something.

His comfort level with hanging inside the house means he was confident no one would disturb him I'm shocked no one reported screaming...taser maybe?

That was my thought back thread many posts ago - BF leaves, someone knocks on door not too long after, and she opens door without thinking. I've done this very thing myself when my spouse has gone out, and someone knocks - even to the point of opening the door and saying "what's up hon", to a total stranger before I realize it....
But - could be any number of scenarios where she inadvertently opens door...

Yup, I don't think they snuck in while she was in the shower....

That was my thought back thread many posts ago - BF leaves, someone knocks on door not too long after, and she opens door without thinking. I've done this very thing myself when my spouse has gone out, and someone knocks - even to the point of opening the door and saying "what's up hon", to a total stranger before I realize it....
But - could be any number of scenarios where she inadvertently opens door...
I can easily visualize that scenario. If the perp knew her habits, e.g. through stalking, and had been watching the house closely, he may have rang the doorbell as soon as the BF's car was out of sight and so Allison may have supposed BF forgot something and automatically opened the door. Then, IMO, he either charmed or forced his way into the house. For that to be the case, I think Allison had to be somewhat familiar with the person. And, I don't think he violently forced his way inside or else Allison would have screamed and there are no reports of a scream. I can envision the perp, instead, being overly friendly and assertive, perhaps pushing the door back forcefully, taking a big step into the house and closing the door as he distracted her with his discourse. MOO

Thinking out loud here...for those of you that live in the area, would it have been warm enough in February to keep your back door open? Me personally, when the weather is nice, I open the back patio door. Mine is open almost all spring and summer long when I'm home. Someone could easily get in that way. I'm just thinking if there are no signs of forced entry, and LE knows when perp left, why don't they know when he got there? If it was by opening the door, that would've registered on the alarm system. But from the sounds of it, they are uncertain when he gained entry to the house making me think he come through an already open door.

Scottsdale is cold enough you wouldn't have your door open at night in February.

As mentioned in earlier posts, the neighbors were asked to provide DNA, more specifically, from my understanding, neighbors that fit a certain 'profile' in the surrounding area were asked (what that profile is, I do no know).

Returning to the bleach, which I feel is important in understanding how this murder occurred. If the killer used Allison's bleach to clean up, IMO, the killing was not planned.

If the killer brought bleach, it was planned.

If the killer left the house, bought bleach, and returned to clean up, the killing was not planned. The PD are the ones who know the specifics about the bleach, and it must give them insight that we do not have.

Let's assume the killer did not bring the bleach, and the killing was not planned. I would think it was a sexual assault gone wrong, and Allison fought off her attacker, which resulted in her death. We know that a big fight took place, so this very well could have been what occurred, a failed sexual assault. I can't think of any other possible motivation for this crime to be honest, taking into consideration what kind of person Allison was.

So why are SPD being so secretive about this case? Why hasn't the 911 call from the BF been released? This case appears to have gone cold, so why not release the details that they have? We are only offered tidbits, such as they apparently have the killer's DNA. It is almost as if they want to keep the public quiet, for us to feel that they have the investigation under control, and for the public to be appeased. Yet we get nothing? This is odd to me, and SPD does not appear to behave as if they have no idea who killed her. I could be wrong about this, but isn't the behavior of SPD very secretive on this case? Is that normal?

Scottsdale is cold enough you wouldn't have your door open at night in February.

As mentioned in earlier posts, the neighbors were asked to provide DNA, more specifically, from my understanding, neighbors that fit a certain 'profile' in the surrounding area were asked (what that profile is, I do no know).

Returning to the bleach, which I feel is important in understanding how this murder occurred. If the killer used Allison's bleach to clean up, IMO, the killing was not planned.

If the killer left the house, bought bleach, and returned to clean up, the killing was not planned. The PD are the ones who know the specifics about the bleach, and it must give them insight that we do not have.

Let's assume the killer did not bring the bleach, and the killing was not planned. I would think it was a sexual assault gone wrong, and Allison fought off her attacker, which resulted in her death. We know that a big fight took place, so this very well could have been what occurred, a failed sexual assault. I can't think of any other possible motivation for this crime to be honest, taking into consideration what kind of person Allison was.

So why are SPD being so secretive about this case? Why hasn't the 911 call from the BF been released? This case appears to have gone cold, so why not release the details that they have? We are only offered tidbits, such as they apparently have the killer's DNA. It is almost as if they want to keep the public quiet, for us to feel that they have the investigation under control, and for the public to be appeased. Yet we get nothing? This is odd to me, and SPD does not appear to behave as if they have no idea who killed her. I could be wrong about this, but isn't the behavior of SPD very secretive on this case? Is that normal?

I understand what you are saying. But, based on personal experience, this is very normal. They keep the details for the sake of the investigation. This is frustrating but more than likely in the best interest of the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most cases I have seen, they let the public know the facts so that they can help find the killer. Maybe they will never find the person who killed her now at this late date.

A peeper who has been watching Allison through her backyard windows could have seen her get ready for a shower. Then while she was in there with water running the killer popped the lock and entered her home without her hearing. I think all the bleach or cleaning products were Allison's.

Hi, everyone. I thought this would have been solved by now, or at least a POI or possible suspect. Please help me remember, I think I read that her parents hired a PI. Does anyone know if that is correct? Thanks everyone, and especially Tricia and the moderators; you must all work 24/7. Thanks, Katt

Hi, everyone. I thought this would have been solved by now, or at least a POI or possible suspect. Please help me remember, I think I read that her parents hired a PI. Does anyone know if that is correct? Thanks everyone, and especially Tricia and the moderators; you must all work 24/7. Thanks, Katt

I never heard her parents hired a PI. I wish they would.

And considering how quite things are, it wouldn't surprise me if someone is under suspicion but has been given an alibi by friend or their family, stalling the case....

And considering how quite things are, it wouldn't surprise me if someone is under suspicion but has been given an alibi by friend or their family, stalling the case....

I hope this is the case. I can't believe this happened in her house and no screams were heard. If this happened at night in a parking lot or parking garage, yes, but it is difficult to imagine it happened where and how it did with no arrests. We're coming up on 2 years now.

I think we have to be careful - it was never confirmed the white substance was bleach, right?

I think we have to be careful - it was never confirmed the white substance was bleach, right?

No, as far as I know it was not definitely confirmed that it was bleach. Just a white substance with a bleach-like odor. Some on earlier threads have speculated that it could have been a pool-cleaning chemical; since Allison had a pool, it would be reasonable to assume she may have had the chemicals to clean it in her garage or storage area.

It's intriguing to me that her parents haven't (as far as we know). They were clearly devastated by her murder. They have allegedly been in close and regular contact with the police about the case. They stay in Allison's house when they come to Arizona from their home state. After a year of no resolution – almost two years now – why wouldn't they hire a private investigator to help supplement whatever the police are working on, especially if there really are no leads?

Along that same line, why haven't the police officially cleared anyone? And whatever happened to the Silent Witness billboards with the reward posted that were supposed to go up?

All of these odd "loose ends" combined with the fact that LE has been very tight-lipped make me think that they have a good idea of who did this to Allison.

It's intriguing to me that her parents haven't (as far as we know). They were clearly devastated by her murder. They have allegedly been in close and regular contact with the police about the case. They stay in Allison's house when they come to Arizona from their home state. After a year of no resolution – almost two years now – why wouldn't they hire a private investigator to help supplement whatever the police are working on, especially if there really are no leads?

Along that same line, why haven't the police officially cleared anyone? And whatever happened to the Silent Witness billboards with the reward posted that were supposed to go up?

All of these odd "loose ends" combined with the fact that LE has been very tight-lipped make me think that they have a good idea of who did this to Allison.

Based on personal experience I think people shouldn't speculate on what the parents or families should or shouldn't do. All due respect to everyone no one knows how they would react in that situation. My sister was murdered and it's never been solved. Her mom, my step mom, is one of the strongest , most outspoken people I know but she never went all in with it. It won't bring her daughter back and thinking of going they a trial is just too much. It changed our lives. I don't really agree but that is her decision. I really don't think speculating on what families do gets anyone anywhere. LE doesn't tell the families what is going on. Our family got very close to the lead investigator at the time but there were just things he didn't and couldn't tell us for fear of compromising something that might bring her killer to justice. Just my add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bump:

I see an actress from Allison's favorite movie has been murdered...

Step Up Actress' Murder Suspect Claims She Killed Herself

Snipped...
...She worked as Jenna Dewan-Tatum's back up in the 2006 dance flick Step Up, and had a handful of other productions lined up in the near future.

“She loved to laugh and find the light in every situation,” another friend said. “She lived everything fully.”

http://comicbook.com/popculturenow/...ess-murder-suspect-claims-she-killed-herself/

:justice: for Allison!!!

There is a lot in the news lately, about 'familial DNA' being used to crack cold cases...SADLY it's apparently NOT USED in ARIZONA.

Familial Searching, Used in 10 States and Counting, Solves the Unsolvable
December 8, 2016

Snipped...
...Ten states now have protocols in place to use FS. California, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and now Ohio all have used the technique to produce arrests. A prosecutor in New York called for its use today, as well.

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/20...used-10-states-and-counting-solves-unsolvable

NY is currently pushing for it's use:

Feb. 10 meeting on familial DNA
January 5, 2016

http://www.qchron.com/editions/quee...cle_6a03ebd3-86dc-59ca-bf93-ba4ca711fd0b.html

Plenty more to read here

:justice: for ALLISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53