TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
This conversation is veering toward the ditch.

Has anyone seen Batbrat around? I miss her.

Cannonball, can you share how to do a FOIA request for warrants? Do you think Tarrant and Dallas counties may have warrants for this case?

It's certainly a possibility that other jurisdictions could have warrants related to the case.

Each jurisdiction is going to have its own procedures for making requests under the state's Open Records Act. I would look up the jurisdiction's website and look for the info. For example, here is Tarrant County's:

http://access.tarrantcounty.com/en/...ns-and-technology/records/public-records.html

So for county jurisdictions, look for the sheriff's department website or call them. You should also check city jurisdictions by contacting either the city's police department or city hall.

:silly: WHOA Why would someone just change their LinkedIn account? As in scrub? Within last 24 hours! Bizarre but has my attention.

Sorry No... MC
Prior it had another company and the Current one was her last job.
Prior she had just started a new job in Dallas March 2016... I because of a tweet (I have SS) by MC tagging KC with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses ... a coffee cup with the new job logo is sitting on the table beside it in her office. Date of tweet w/flowers is 4/7/16

The "current employer" prior said
Cost Accountant
TxxxxFxxx Sxxxxxx LLC
March 2016 - Present (8 months) Dallas

ETA: Not saying that I have as the Suspect.... just going through my notes and rechecking things as there was something new. LOL And the filing of divorce by KC was new. So I had checked social media again and LinkedIn... *someone up thread had alerted that KC Twitter and FB were now gone. Prior was up and public. So I just looked again early this morning because still had the tab open lol just refreshed. When refreshed had changed :blushing:

Thanks!!!

Sorry No... MC
Prior it had another company and the Current one was her last job.
Prior she had just started a new job in Dallas March 2016... I because of a tweet (I have SS) by MC tagging KC with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses ... a coffee cup with the new job logo is sitting on the table beside it in her office. Date of tweet w/flowers is 4/7/16

The "current employer" prior said
Cost Accountant
TxxxxFxxx Sxxxxxx LLC
March 2016 - Present (8 months) Dallas

ETA: Not saying that I have as the Suspect.... just going through my notes and rechecking things as there was something new. LOL And the filing of divorce by KC was new. So I had checked social media again and LinkedIn... *someone up thread had alerted that KC Twitter and FB were now gone. Prior was up and public. So I just looked again early this morning because still had the tab open lol just refreshed. When refreshed had changed :blushing:
Thats really weird. I had to refresh several times but still cant pull up MC only KC.
When I google KC, the white pages results are saying he "used" to live in Midlothian, but now lives in shawnee mission Kansas. I haveno clue how accurate that is but interesting if true.

Getting lost in my notes ...
LongIslandDweller do you remember what you were speaking of here? Thanks in Advance http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-34&p=12723214#post12723214

MiMi, if I may help with this post, it may be in reference to KCs work experience. However, I believe that LID (LongIslandDweller) was possibly incorrect in stating the company sold the items mentioned in the post. With that particular company, KC was marketing large industrial equipment supplies but nothing as small as vests and tools as it was a large equipment supplier, as I recall.

Eons ago, I was sent a Mercantile Feed FB page with a bunch of photos from a bbq that was held there in early April 2016. WH posted it. It was liked by RB, for one. in several of the photos,was a guy who looks exactly like BB. Others I did not recognise but, Missy was not in the photos. W Hs' son was. At some point I deleted the message photos .....I have looked but am not on on FB and the account appears to be private,now . WH i s friends with BB and RB and I think, the whole clan. I know that RB has an alibi, but I can easily see a motive for wanting MB out of BBs life and well-to-do WH IN it , fom RBs point of view...... Mercantile Feed ,Liberty Hill, TX. JMO JMOJ MO

Is there anyone out there who knows someone who owns or owned a Nissan Altima? Specifically those on the SW or somehow connected to someone on the SW?!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm really amazed that the license plate number of the Nissan has not been validated and the owner not found.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Getting lost in my notes ...
LongIslandDweller do you remember what you were speaking of here? Thanks in Advance http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12723214

MiMi, if I may help with this post, it may be in reference to KCs work experience. However, I believe that LID (LongIslandDweller) was possibly incorrect in stating the company sold the items mentioned in the post. With that particular company, KC was marketing large industrial equipment supplies but nothing as small as vests and tools as it was a large equipment supplier, as I recall.

Thanks DeDee, I understood LID to be speaking of work references too. I also in my research think may be incorrect also BUT, I also am aware that some know or find things that some of us haven't. So that is why I asked and referenced back to LID prev 8/1/2016 post. I can see from ss that KC LinkedIn has not changed but again LID could have found something. Thanks De!

The case is on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield right now.

I am glad that more and more people are voicing their frustration about the lack of information/developments from LE. Regardless of whether they are keeping tight lip or not, we must put pressure on them to catch this killer! Let them know that the public demands justice. Keep it in the news, publicize, question LE, request more public records/SWs, do your own investigative work, whatever you have to do to keep Missy's name out there. Someone has to know something. Make sure that LE knows we want answers and we want justice for this woman and her family.

I was shocked to see it on Primetime Justice on HLN just a few minutes ago. I totally agree with you!

My opinion only--MOO--but someone knows something. I often get the feeling that there is a coverup somewhere along the line. I don't believe that there is only one person out there who is guilty and alone is avoiding all of LE, society, community, etc.

P. S. Can someone tell me what "rbbm" means? Looked online, but what I found did not seem like what is being used as an acronym on here. Thanks!

P. S. Can someone tell me what "rbbm" means? Looked online, but what I found did not seem like what is being used as an acronym on here. Thanks!

rbbm = respectfully bolded by me

Eons ago, I was sent a Mercantile Feed FB page with a bunch of photos from a bbq that was held there in early April 2016. WH posted it. It was liked by RB, for one. in several of the photos,was a guy who looks exactly like BB. Others I did not recognise but, Missy was not in the photos. W Hs' son was. At some point I deleted the message photos .....I have looked but am not on on FB and the account appears to be private,now . WH i s friends with BB and RB and I think, the whole clan. I know that RB has an alibi, but I can easily see a motive for wanting MB out of BBs life and well-to-do WH IN it , fom RBs point of view...... Mercantile Feed ,Liberty Hill, TX. JMO JMOJ MO

That is a fact, according to these green eyes. The BBQ event seems a bit curious to us.

Consider it this way. MB was having extramarital affairs; therefore, BB could sue her for divorce, at any time, for the past year and a half of their marriage, according to KS, and probably gain custody of their children, as well. BB could/can eventually remarry, sooner or later.

Missy did not need to die so BB could be free. He held the Ace of Hearts with her infidelity. It was not his plan to get rid of MB. It is not their plan, BBs and WHs, for a future together.

JMHO and all that jazz

I'm really amazed that the license plate number of the Nissan has not been validated and the owner not found.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I believe that MPD stated that the plate # was not discernible, correct?

That is a fact, according to these green eyes. The BBQ event seems a bit curious to us.

Consider it this way. MB was having extramarital affairs; therefore, BB could sue her for divorce, at any time, for the past year and a half of their marriage, according to KS, and probably gain custody of their children, as well. BB could/can eventually remarry, sooner or later.

Missy did not need to die so BB could be free. He held the Ace of Hearts with her infidelity. It was not his plan to get rid of MB. It is not their plan, BBs and WHs, for a future together.

JMHO and all that jazz
Well, how do you know BB wasn't having them himself? I can't help but think that's what got MB started. I suspect, if this was true, there would have been some serious animosity between the 2 women.

I may not be recalling correctly but didn't MB speak with a divorce lawyer? I suspect a divorce would have been costly, not only for them but the kids as well.

So round and round it goes. Each had info on the other, perhaps. However, MB never got the opportunity to tell her side. But according to the SW, MPD wanted access to BB's FB as well. Of course, we didn't find this out until much later because it was sealed.

And I really wish that instead of being coy...WSers would just say what they mean. All this "mystery" is confusing and adds unnecessary
drama.

Well, how do you know BB wasn't having them himself? I can't help but think that's what got MB started. I suspect, if this was true, there would have been some serious animosity between the 2 women.

I may not be recalling correctly but didn't MB speak with a divorce lawyer? I suspect a divorce would have been costly, not only for them but the kids as well.

So round and round it goes. Each had info on the other, perhaps. However, MB never got the opportunity to tell her side. But according to the SW, MPD wanted access to BB's FB as well. Of course, we didn't find this out until much later because it was sealed.

And I really wish that instead of being coy...WSers would just say what they mean. All this "mystery" is confusing and adds unnecessary
drama.

I think you are "spot on"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads