Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly did in the CIA documentary, I'd have assumed they would try to make that as accurate as possible, but I am still unsure if her leaning into the car happened or not, but why put it in if it did not happen? The doco was done with the assistance of the police so I just can't see it not being what their info said happened.
we would of seen the car if it hapoen like they say it did.

walking down the left side of the road but i not see the two story white building before.

Yeah, I just checked the earliest Google Streetview photo of that part of Stirling Highway (2007) and that block of flats wasn't there so it wouldn't have been there back in the 90's.

we would of seen the car if it hapoen like they say it did.

Hi Frankie

So, have you checked with the mates you were with that night and neither of them saw Ciara talking to someone in a car, either?

Sometimes one person in a group notices something but the others don't.

Just wondering...

Were you waiting at the bus stop for the taxi and to be sheltered from the rain?
we were sitting at the bus stop eatting HJ . then we got a taxi around stirling hwy some where i could say were because i do not know claremont

What's your feeling on this arrest Frankie? You reckon they got the right man?
well im not sure if you read the story about my dream i post on BF the face they show me looked like LW and he looks like BF . i feel very happy if they have the right guy its been on my mind for 19 years

walking down the left side of the road but i not see the two story white building before.

Ok cool, how far down...first car? second car?

Yep the building wasn't there then Frankie...

I'm just sleuthing a decent pic of my theory and will post it shortly.

My theory is a definite "blitz attack", just can't see her getting into a strangers car, especially a lone male's car

Hi Frankie

So, have you checked with the mates you were with that night and neither of them saw Ciara talking to someone in a car, either?

Sometimes one person in a group notices something but the others don't.

Just wondering...
one of my friend said as CG was down the road he did see some brake light come one. he said to the police white station waggen he could tell by the brake light of the car. but no car stop like they say it did.

one of my friend said as CG was down the road he did see some brake light come one. he said to the police white station waggen he could tell by the brake light of the car. but no car stop like they say it did.

Thankyou Frankie.

Thanks for being very patient with us all, here. I have read your posts (I think at Bigfooty) where you detailed that night and your subsequent dream. I think you've been consistent with your story.

Just my opinion.

well im not sure if you read the story about my dream i post on BF the face they show me looked like LW and he looks like BF . i feel very happy if they have the right guy its been on my mind for 19 years

Thanks for your time Frankie. I've always thought it unlikely she'd even have spoken to a person in a car unless she knew them. From all accounts she wasn't an idiot.

Ok cool, how far down...first car? second car?

Yep the building wasn't there then Frankie...

I'm just sleuthing a decent pic of my theory and will post it shortly.

My theory is a definite "blitz attack", just can't see her getting into a strangers car, especially a lone male's car
i would say about 5 cars down

Thankyou Frankie.

Thanks for being very patient with us all, here. I have read your posts (I think at Bigfooty) where you detailed that night and your subsequent dream. I think you've been consistent with your story.

Just my opinion.
thanks for that because lots of people in the chat they think im full of it.

I agree.

I agree with those who've proposed that she goes by the shortened version of her name and the possible change to a Scottish surname. Read back a few pages to see those speculations and do some googling.

I think EC is caucasian, a similar age to BRE and has fair skin. Possibly, his first primary partner's appearance was the inspiration behind his choice of blonde victims.

Just speculation.
So would this be similar to fast food chain the M in the name.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I would not be surprised if they were just random opportunistic attacks and the dump sites were not picked for any reason other then he possibly knew the area and seclusion..No meanings in area /distance from exchanges etc. or any other outlandish theories being presented..

Thanks for your time Frankie. I've always thought it unlikely she'd even have spoken to a person in a car unless she knew them. From all accounts she wasn't an idiot.

I've put myself in the girls shoes over and over again and have asked myself what would make me get in the car with someone I don't know (based on the concept that they willingly got in). I'm super aware of my surroundings and don't trust anyone and I can confidently say I'd never get in a car with anyone. However, my partner said you would absolutely get in a car with someone if they were distressed and appeared to need help. For instance, if someone pulled up beside me hysterical asking for directions to a hospital etc, I'd probably jump in and offer directions with little thought. It's like good old Ted Bundy back in the day and praying on the goodness of girls to assist him with carrying things to his car while pretending he had a broken arm or leg.

It's just a thought, as I consider myself to be quite intelligent and these women all seemed like smart girls too. Maybe he played to their caring side and managed to get them in the car that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Random thought re the Pipidinny Rd site - the suspect would have had to drive the length of the road to the beach, make sure nobody was there (and hence was no chance to disturb him on their way back) and then drive back to the dump site so that he need only monitor the road looking East. Hence the elevated location". ________________________________________________________

From the best I can remember where CG was found was at least 30 metres in from the road - up a track to a point where a car could be easily hidden and not seen from the road - and then another 30 metres or so north was an almost non-existent track leading down to a sudden, steep, well hidden hollow the contents of which could not really be seen from a distance of further than a few metres! The site where JR was found was also hidden - but not nearly as far from the Road (gravel track) as the CG site. It hasn't occurred to me earlier but this could be important info that has quite a few implications! That I'm uncomfortable discussing right at this moment - and may need to cogitate with a while.

I have some very interesting information on one of the perps family members that could be of significance but i dont think i van post on here without breaking rules.....anyone keen for a yanchep pub meetup for a no holds bar discussion/brainstorming session ?

I would not be surprised if they were just random opportunistic attacks and the dump sites were not picked for any reason other then he possibly knew the area and seclusion..No meanings in area /distance from exchanges etc. or any other outlandish theories being presented..

Yep. Distance, convenience, seclusion. Not some theory you need a sextant and a 1985 Casio calculator wristwatch for. I agree.

So would this be similar to fast food chain the M in the name.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, like the fast food chain.
I just happened to find it by googling 'Sue (followed by the surname) Perth' and up came a listing to someone on fb.

Yes, thanks Frankie. You and your mates were probably the last people to see CG alive. I wonder why the enactments show her leaning in and speaking to someone in a stopped car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey