Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
GROK, here is the electoral roll info I posted previously.

I sat in the State Library all day going through microfiche to get this info and repeatedly came across microfiche out of order and, wadda ya know, they were out of order, became upside down or were otherwise *advertiser censored***d around nearly always at Edwards or G (for the other family). Seems like the sleuth(s) before me was/were pretty casual about leaving the microfiche as they found them.
Very much appreciated...

ADMIN NOTE:

While this excerpt from Rules and Etiquette primarily addresses meeting other members in person, there are a few main points you should take away that apply to other situations:

1. Exercise discretion before sharing your real identity with other members.

2. If you do so, you are on your own.

3. Websleuths cannot control, nor is in any way responsible for, the consequences.

4. Proceed with caution.

While members are always free to contact each other to meet in person, via telephone, or in other ways, Websleuths will in no way be responsible for any actions or events arising from such contact. Websleuths staff does not read, nor otherwise monitor Private Messages, and has no way to monitor private emails, telephone calls or other such communications

It is up to each individual member to decide if they desire such contact and the resultant loss of anonymity. Websleuths neither condemns nor condones such meetings and it is up to the individual members to decide if they wish to get together.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2279603

And just to add, be particularly wary of anyone who prods you for your user and/or real name, depending on the situation. Particularly in the CSK case, there have been several who complied with later regrets.

Rhythymz, I was dumbing down my explanation, but if you are an Accountant and wish to pursue.

I suggest you simply get the two historical business names search. Deregistered and registered.

As an Accountant, you probably will have an ASIC provider.

You can then spend all the time on them you want, looking at company structures.

Digital Frog was the holder, from 7 August 2007. R EDWARDS Came before from 14 April 2000 and ended 2000.
C SAXBY was from 1993 right through to 1999.

I’ve omitted the Christian names as this company has had enough undeserved bad publicity. I'm not sure linking everyone with the surname EDWARDS to a serial killer is helpful.

Shinbone, the deterioration will surface in the correct arena, but is more factual than people’s dreams!

WAPOL already have many POI’s for unsolved attacks (not already attributed to BE), many of these people have been discussed in media reports and courts and in fact, on this site.

Some of the names raised, are more likely to be the offenders than BE, despite what some may wish, but of course, every line of inquiry should be explored.

Hi all...
Newbie here- I'm blown away each day by this story as it unfolds..
I grew up in Huntingdale, I attended Huntingdale ps from kindy, right through to Gozzy high in the 1980's-1990's
The house I grew up in is off Fountain way- Patrick way.... Which was a newly developing area at the time.
I'd walk Fountain way daily to Gozzy high, with a bunch of other Huntingdale kids.
I had many friends who lived on Fountain way- numbers 21,25,29,31 & 49 infact.
I have 2 friends since kindy who lived on Gay street at that time- back then, Gay street was "out in the sticks" of huntingdale- properties with land/bush & it even turned into a dead end dirt road- Nowadays though-Gay street is fully suburbanised.
I'm a fair bit younger than BE
But I have many people in my life who went through school with the brother T- including my children's father.
I did however go right through schools with BE's young sister- she was the year below me- I remember her well...
My SIL went through school with her in the same year- she attended birthday party's at the Edwards' Gay street home.
I do know where the Feb 17 1988 attempted rape took place & I know the victim was the same age as brother T.
I can remember quite vividly back then, Huntingdale having a "knicker ripper" and a person who the media/local paper (comment news) dubbed the "Southside Rapist" .... although I'm unsure if anyone was ever caught??
I can also say that Lisa Brown who disappeared from Perth City in 1998 also attended Huntingdale ps- she was in my younger sisters year.
In early 1991 my first pt job in a Gosnells pharmacy- I worked with Kerry Turners sister- just prior to her murder.... Sadly, 2 years later her brother was also murdered- in a gay hate crime.
Later in 91 when my folks split- I moved just a stones throw from the Medora Bay house-- from then till now I have lived in these 2 places....
My MIL worked for Telecom (Telstra) Perth City from 1985 until late 1990's...

Welcome 2017!

Hi!
Great information. It appears you're about the same age as me. My former partner's family still live on the corner of Harpenden and Bonney so just round the corner. Which pharmacy, out of interest, one up on the Albany Highway?

Just regarding the use of a Telstra vehicle and the man pulled over with the rape set up in the boot.

We purchased a former lease car recently and it's in great condition. It has come from a fleet as we can see the old sticker marks. Lease cars normally have a cap on the amount of kms you can drive them before they are traded in for newer models. With that in mind, and given the requirement for on time, regular servicing, it would be a very bad idea for someone to use such a vehicle to commit a crime likely to result in blood or body fluid being released. The chances of that being noticed in such a situation would be high.

Thus, I think BE was either the guy pulled over and had taken serious measures to protect that vehicle or he used a non-fleet vehicle. Otherwise it seems far too risky to me.

Also, has anyone canvassed the possibility that he was working night-shift at the time of the attacks? That would give him an 'out' for his wife as he could just pretend to be rostered on. Does anyone know whether Telstra techs worked shifts at all?

Updated List- Any changes be quick the edit function is on a timer
Details of incidences are well detailed on WS, this is just a timeline

Born 1968
1972 Margaret River Caravan Park - With Family
1970s Huntingdale Primary School
1985 Gosnells High School
1985 G Family Mosman Park Restaurant
La Petite Cabine 616 Stirling HWY
1986 BRE Telecom Worker
1988 19 February - 144 Gay St Huntingdale EROLL
20 YrsOld
Wednesday February 17 Huntingdale - Attack Kimono found at scene
1988Julie Cutler (22) Last Seen Monday 20 June 12.30am Hilton Hotel Perth
May/June car tried to run her off Stirling Highway (simply road rage or more sinister?)
Curtin University Graduate
Lived Fremantle
Worked Hilton Hotel
Two-tone grey 1963 Fiat sedan found at Cottesloe in surf
1988 June - 28 Challenger Rd Madora Bay Purchased - (Father)
1990 EC and BRE Relationship During 1990s or all of
1991 BRE & EC Living Albert St Osborne Park
1991 April - 10 Fountain Way Huntingdale Purchased (BRE & EC Married)
1991 15 May - Madora Bay EROLL
1991Kerry Turner (18) Last Seen Sunday 30 June Vic Park - Talking to driver of Blue Datsun
Child Care Worker
Found July 1991 hidden behind a log in bushland in the Canning Dam area
1991 8 November - Madora Bay EROLLCottesloe Hotel-Lakeway Drive Women Attacked (date?)
1992 20 March - Madora Bay EROLL
1993 21 January - 10 Fountain Way EROLL
25 YrsOld
1994 G family no longer own restaurantSaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack - Man drags woman from car - escapes
Two women in different incidences attempted to drag from cars and Subway/Lights (dates?)
Monday October 31 Princess Rd - Woman (31) 2 men in cab tries assault- escapes
1995Claremont Golf Course - Cab driver tried assaults woman - escapes (date?)
1995 27 YrsOldSunday February 12 Karrakatta Girl (17) Taken from Rowe Park and Raped
1996 December Possible Long Service Leave from Telstra Could be Jan 1997 3 months or split 6 monthsSarah Spiers (18) Last Seen Saturday January 27 2.06 am Stirling HWY
Had been previously at Ocean Beach Hotel in Cottesloe
Club Bay View
Iona Presentation College
Olympia Business College
BSD Consultants
1996Sunday March 3 - 2 am Church Lane - Woman (21) bashed and indecently assaulted
1996Jane Rimmer (23) Last Seen Continental Hotel Sunday June 9 12.04 am
Had been previously to Ocean Beach Hotel in Cottesloe
Child Care Worker
Found August 3 near Woolcoot Road Wellard
1997 April 2 - BRE & EC sell the 10 Fountain WayCiara Glennon (27) Friday March 14 12.15am Stirling HWY
Continental Hotel
Lawyer St Georges TCE Perth
Found April 3 near track in scrub off Pipidinny Road Eglinton
1998 April 8 -10 Fountain Way EROLL (still on roll after sale)Lisa Jane Brown (19) Last Seen Monday November 9 Palmerston St Perth 12.30 am
Huntingdale Primary
Kalamunda High School
Sex Worker
1998 Perth Now - BE Moves in with his family 144 Gay St
1998 Eagles membership with G Family 30 YrsOld
1999 July 7 - 144 Gay St, Huntingdale - Last year on EROLL
2000 FB Post "16 Dec 2013 happy anniversary 13 yrs" BRE & CG
2000 344 Acton St Kewdale Purchase
VC not his biological child
Sarah McMahon (20) Last Seen Monday 8 November 5.15pm at Claremont Reticulation Shop
On her way to Bassendean to meet up with "someone"
Her Ford meteor sedan found in Swan Districts Hospital
Phone found Great Northern Highway
2000 Lot 1376 Gay St Build
2001 142 Gay St was Built
2002 Lot 1376 Gay St, Huntingdale 13 Houses Built
2002 Kewdale-Belmont Area ABN VINCOMM COMMUNICATIONS
2003 Lot 1376 Gay St, Huntingdale fully developed
2006 BLAC Committee Records & Ranking Officer
2008 40 YrsOld August Mystery Man Video Released to Public
2009 Registers .com
2013 Received a community service award from the Belmont council
2015 Splits with CG
2016 June 14 V******.NET <modsnip: redacted due to suppression order of the court> Whois BRAVINCA@BIGPOND.NET.AU
2016 BRE Telstra Operations Manager 48 YrsOldKimono DNA linked Ciara and Karrakatta Cemetery

Not Confirmed

• Worked as a Telstra tech at UWA on and off from 2012 to 2015
    • Has a son
    • Has a sister

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhythymz, I was dumbing down my explanation, but if you are an Accountant and wish to pursue.

I suggest you simply get the two historical business names search. Deregistered and registered.

As an Accountant, you probably will have an ASIC provider.

You can then spend all the time on them you want, looking at company structures.

Digital Frog was the holder, from 7 August 2007. R EDWARDS Came before from 14 April 2000 and ended 2000.
C SAXBY was from 1993 right through to 1999.

I&#8217;ve omitted the Christian names as this company has had enough undeserved bad publicity. I'm not sure linking everyone with the surname EDWARDS to a serial killer is helpful.

I will take your word for it RETPI. And I agree, you have proven ACR to be irrelevant,

Out of curiosity, any known younger photos of BE aside from Gozzy HS yearbook?

Love Grok's timeline.

How brilliant, how ironic, that a guy who was so secretive is now having so much of his past laid bare.

Love Grok's timeline.

How brilliant, how ironic, that a guy who was so secretive is now having so much of his past laid bare.
Like I said I am just the editor. You all are the creators of the timeline. Some people have put in hours of work over the years and some new comers have added some great insights, plus done some great research..

Great post.
Media mostly is useless, glad to see some journalism occurring with the CSK case though, best thing about death penalty is that it provides leverage.
To be honest it should be up to the families of the victims what happens to him, whatever they want they should get.
When you write, "media mostly is useless"- how do you mean? And what proportion is "mostly".

Was it Julie Cutler's change of clothes that were found in a café sometime later

I think the cops put the ankles story out there, heard it a lot in the 90's

For those who haven't heard it, I'd be surprised if any, a story got put out that he cut the girls Achilles so they couldn't run off.

I suspect was intentional so the cops could spot the loonies claiming to be the CSK

You think the police made up a story and spread it with the sole intention of weeding out a handful of people who may have claimed to be the killer?

Someone has since posted that Lisa went to kalamunda high school.
Yes, I just saw that - thanks. She was known to frequent areas along the Armadale train line - ie Maddington, Gosnells, Kelmscott.

Yes. I wonder if he had the chipped tooth when he was younger (believed to be shown in the photo when he was featured in the "Stalwarts of Community" photo in the paper) and how it happened /or if it occurred during one of his murdering rampages by one of his victims defending herself. Hope the police are checking his dental records.
Out of curiosity, any known younger photos of BE aside from Gozzy HS yearbook?

Updated List- Any changes be quick the edit function is on a timer
Details of incidences are well detailed on WS, this is just a timeline

Born 1968
1972 Margaret River Caravan Park - With Family
1970s Huntingdale Primary School
1985 Gosnells High School
1985 G Family Mosman Park Restaurant
La Petite Cabine 616 Stirling HWY
1986 BRE Telecom Worker
1988 19 February - 144 Gay St Huntingdale EROLL
20 YrsOld
Wednesday February 17 Huntingdale - Attack Kimono found at scene
1988Julie Cutler (22) Last Seen Monday 20 June 12.30am Hilton Hotel Perth
May/June car tried to run her off Stirling Highway (simply road rage or more sinister?)
Curtin University Graduate
Lived Fremantle
Worked Hilton Hotel
Two-tone grey 1963 Fiat sedan found at Cottesloe in surf
1988 June - 28 Challenger Rd Madora Bay Purchased - (Father)
1990 EC and BRE Relationship During 1990s or all of
1991 BRE & EC Living Albert St Osborne Park
1991 April - 10 Fountain Way Huntingdale Purchased (BRE & EC Married)
1991 15 May - Madora Bay EROLL
1991Kerry Turner (18) Last Seen Sunday 30 June Vic Park - Talking to driver of Blue Datsun
Child Care Worker
Found July 1991 hidden behind a log in bushland in the Canning Dam area
1991 8 November - Madora Bay EROLLCottesloe Hotel-Lakeway Drive Women Attacked (date?)
1992 20 March - Madora Bay EROLL
1993 21 January - 10 Fountain Way EROLL
25 YrsOld
1994 G family no longer own restaurantSaturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack - Man drags woman from car - escapes
Two women in different incidences attempted to drag from cars and Subway/Lights (dates?)
Monday October 31 Princess Rd - Woman (31) 2 men in cab tries assault- escapes
1995Claremont Golf Course - Cab driver tried assaults woman - escapes (date?)
1995 27 YrsOldSunday February 12 Karrakatta Girl (17) Taken from Rowe Park and Raped
1996 December Possible Long Service Leave from Telstra Could be Jan 1997 3 months or split 6 monthsSarah Spiers (18) Last Seen Saturday January 27 2.06 am Stirling HWY
Had been previously at Ocean Beach Hotel in Cottesloe
Club Bay View
Olympia Business College
BSD Consultants
1996Sunday March 3 - 2 am Church Lane - Woman (21) bashed and indecently assaulted
1996Jane Rimmer (23) Last Seen Continental Hotel Sunday June 9 12.04 am
Had been previously to Ocean Beach Hotel in Cottesloe
Child Care Worker
Found August 3 near Woolcoot Road Wellard
1997 April 2 - BRE & EC sell the 10 Fountain WayCiara Glennon (27) Friday March 14 12.15am Stirling HWY
Continental Hotel
Lawyer St Georges TCE Perth
Found April 3 near track in scrub off Pipidinny Road Eglinton
1998 April 8 -10 Fountain Way EROLL (still on roll after sale)Lisa Jane Brown (19) Last Seen Monday November 9 Palmerston St Perth 12.30 am
Huntingdale Primary
Kalamunda High School
Sex Worker
1998 Perth Now - BE Moves in with his family 144 Gay St
1998 Eagles membership with G Family 30 YrsOld
1999 July 7 - 144 Gay St, Huntingdale - Last year on EROLL
2000 FB Post "16 Dec 2013 happy anniversary 13 yrs" BRE & CG
2000 344 Acton St Kewdale Purchase
VC not his biological child
Sarah McMahon (20) Last Seen Monday 8 November 5.15pm at Claremont Reticulation Shop
On her way to Bassendean to meet up with "someone"
Her Ford meteor sedan found in Swan Districts Hospital
Phone found Great Northern Highway
2000 Lot 1376 Gay St Build
2001 142 Gay St was Built
2002 Lot 1376 Gay St, Huntingdale 13 Houses Built
2002 Kewdale-Belmont Area ABN VINCOMM COMMUNICATIONS
2003 Lot 1376 Gay St, Huntingdale fully developed
2006 BLAC Committee Records & Ranking Officer
2008 40 YrsOld August Mystery Man Video Released to Public
2009 Registers .com
2013 Received a community service award from the Belmont council
2015 Splits with CG
2016 June 14 V******.NET <<modsnip: info/link removed due to suppression order of the court>> Whois BRAVINCA@BIGPOND.NET.AU
2016 BRE Telstra Operations Manager 48 YrsOldKimono DNA linked Ciara and Karrakatta Cemetery

Not Confirmed

• Worked as a Telstra tech at UWA on and off from 2012 to 2015

The existence of a son of BE has been claimed by more than one poster on this forum. It has not been confirmed to my knowledge and its not on the timeline.

One poster actually claimed his/her son and BE's son knew each other.

There is only one possible candidate for BE's son that I am aware of and he is living in Sydney. More likely he is TE's son.

Last edited by a moderator:
The existence of a son of BE has been claimed by more than one poster on this forum. It has not been confirmed to my knowledge and its not on the timeline.

One poster actually claimed his/her son and BE's son knew each other.

There is only one possible candidate for BE's son that I am aware of and he is living in Sydney. More likely he is TE's son.
I'll add BRE has a sister and son (not confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member