Podcast Episode 02 Tara Grinstead Case – solvetaragrinsteadcase

This is the first time I am following a crime podcast. It's a bit unusual since in this day and age we expect visuals of any kind to accompany a report. Listening to a podcast seems like how it might have been back in in the radio days before TV. I have listened to both episode 1 and 2. Episode 2 came out today, and more episodes will be added every 2 weeks. The Information that has been mentioned in the podcasts includes some details I had not heard before. I am pretty sure a podcast is not msm, so we probably can't discuss the content of these episodes. Can we? The podcast author is letting us know what he has heard during his investigation, but it really constitutes hearsay, so I would guess it would not be permitted here. That said, the podcast IS interesting, and, at the very least, will generate some attention to Tara's case.

You can ask questions

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not necessarily what he has heard but often is talking to people who knows about the case or knew Tara

I can't say that I find this podcast particularly revealing or helpful. It seems very surface oriented, like there isn't much ability to dig at all, either to no one talking to him, or him not doing the work. I hope it becomes more fleshed out and leads to more helpful information.

I've been enjoying the episodes so far & lately he seems to have been getting contacts & potential leads/tips. I'm sure he's making the person responsible nervous & I hope it causes them to make a mistake that will blow the case open. I believe someone knows something & I pray they realize it is time to come clean.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

"George Harrison" and the "kid" are very interesting IMO. Seems like it could be the same person but then...WHY? and HOW?

How did he found out about Up and Vanished before it started?
Why is s/he interjecting themselves into this case?

At the end of the day, I think Payne is truly the only one that will be able to answer that. Only he truly knows who he told about the name of the podcast before it was public knowledge...it's either someone he told in passing while investigating, or someone they told. There really aren't any other reasonable options. That is, unless 'ol sundrop accidentally let it slip to someone, but I find that less likely.

The "kid" being so elusive (changing numbers repeatedly, moving, not showing up etc) is very concerning. Whether he is involved or not, his behavior is alarming to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I can't say that I find this podcast particularly revealing or helpful. It seems very surface oriented, like there isn't much ability to dig at all, either to no one talking to him, or him not doing the work. I hope it becomes more fleshed out and leads to more helpful information.

Well considering the recent developments I guess I gotta eat my words.

Up and vanished at crime conference Indianapolis this weekend
2b05088ee19c85bb7084a386761df07d.jpg

I loved seeing all of your pictures from CrimeCon over the weekend! I'm so bummed I didn't get to go like I hoped!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back