IL - 4 in custody after man tortured on Facebook Live, Chicago, Jan 2017 *GRAPHIC*

Tesfaye Cooper -- he is in the bright green shirt.

They say the fourth suspect, 18-year-old Tesfaye Cooper, cares for his twin brother who uses a wheelchair and is a high school junior.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-parents-texts-beating-video-found-44597327

Wait, one of the suspects has a brother in a wheelchair, yet he thought nothing of torturing a helpless and vulnerable young man with special needs? I'm guessing the defense attorney/family is going for sympathy here, but that makes him look even worse! He should have been empathetic! How would he feel if someone did that to HIS special needs brother?

I think it is would depend on the functionality of the person. We do not know his degree of impairment.

I read on the FoxNews link that he has schizophrenia and ADHD. The victim is not autistic.

I believe the young man (perp) called the victim's parents to see if they could have a "sleepover" and the parents were happy to hear that their son was invited. I think they were conned by the smooth talking of the leader of the group and are also complete victims in this.

I think that the older Covington sister, whom I believe is 24, should get a longer sentence than the rest simply because she is an adult and should have been the voice of reason. I know that these 18-year-olds are also old enough to know better but by age 24 you should be less likely to join in on a mob mentality. MOO.

All four of them should be locked away for decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on the FoxNews link that he has schizophrenia and ADHD. The victim is not autistic.

I believe the young man (perp) called the victim's parents to see if they could have a "sleepover" and the parents were happy to hear that their son was invited. I think they were conned by the smooth talking of the leader of the group and are also complete victims in this.

I think that the older Covington sister, whom I believe is 24, should get a longer sentence than the rest simply because she is an adult and should have been the voice of reason. I know that these 18-year-olds are also old enough to know better but by age 24 you should be less likely to join in on a mob mentality. MOO.

Three are 18 years old, one is 24. All are adults, all did the crime, all serve the time.

Hall & the victim both went to school together in Aurora, IL. That's how they know each other according to early reports.

I wouldn't be surprised if they forced the young man into calling his parents to ask for the sleepover after they kidnapped him.

I also posted up thread, one article mentioned they all had gang affiliations.
Go Fund Me for the Victim is now over $113K.

<modsnip>

Hmm so these animals attended church, one has children of her own and one cares for a disabled brother? Yet they didn't know right from wrong? Even more guilty now! These will never be anything but scum, the granma can cry all she likes now, where was she? Don't tell me this is the first time they did something like this? - if this was my kid they did that to i would track down every little scroat that watched that live stream and did nothing!

Hmm so these animals attended church, one has children of her own and one cares for a disabled brother? Yet they didn't know right from wrong? Even more guilty now! These will never be anything but scum, the granma can cry all she likes now, where was she? Don't tell me this is the first time they did something like this? - if this was my kid they did that to i would track down every little scroat that watched that live stream and did nothing!

I really don't care about their history or where they went to school. I'm disgusted there's even a movement to free them. They say they "dindu nuffin" and their defense is PTSD from gun violence. Please. I'm tired of the media calling it just a prank. Judge Ciesil was correct when she asked them where their sense of decency was?

They're a group of savages. Thankfully they used their social media prowess to indict themselves.

There will always be idiots saying "free whoever" I've seen it too many times to be shocked now

I haven't seen a movement to free them - except that one joke "fundly" page that got $1. Is there a movement to free them?

I haven't seen a movement to free them - except that one joke "fundly" page that got $1. Is there a movement to free them?

I also haven't seen media calling it "just a prank"...the first night there were some ridiculous statements by the superintendent but I haven't seen "media" excusing it

I really don't care about their history or where they went to school. I'm disgusted there's even a movement to free them. They say they "dindu nuffin" and their defense is PTSD from gun violence. Please. I'm tired of the media calling it just a prank. Judge Ciesil was correct when she asked them where their sense of decency was?

They're a group of savages. Thankfully they used their social media prowess to indict themselves.

Where did you read their defense strategy?

https://amp.theguardian.com/technol...ion[URL] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope all those pictures and videos of the suspects with guns and knifes are shown in court!!

After some digging the only people I can see saying "free ....." Is just a couple of comments from kids nothing major from what I saw. I'm glad because that would be a huge slap in the face for the victim and family.

When i have seen "free whomever" in the past, it is usually other gang members or fringe members.
merely my humble opinion having taught juvenile delinquents, including gang members.

Hmmm ... the link comes up with a page saying "no results for your query" for me. Was it a video of grandma and others walking back to a car, possibly with a lawyer? That can be seen on the Fox 32 reporter's page here:

https://www.facebook.com/CraigWallFox32Chicago/videos/709375885903499/

Were these two girls raised by their grandmother? In the video she says she did not raise them like that.

I feel for grandma-

Been following Lauderdale - glad to see no bail! Somewhere somehow in all o f this they had to think they would get away with it .

So how ya all doing in jail and not getting out?

Big bullies, let see how ya all fare in there big boys

ugh

Hmm. The link works for me. The grandmother keeps saying she's sorry and looking ashamed. I hope the young women get a chance to see this.

Grandma struck me as authentic also.

So looking this up last night I came across a story I hadn't even heard, about the 3 white football players that beat and sodomized the black special needs student and got off Scott free? What the hell is wrong with kids? I can't even, it makes me want to sob my heart out.

So looking this up last night I came across a story I hadn't even heard, about the 3 white football players that beat and sodomized the black special needs student and got off Scott free? What the hell is wrong with kids? I can't even, it makes me want to sob my heart out.

Was that Conestoga hs? Yes that's near me. Plea deal [emoji35]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member