Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video also interviews a 1975 alum and gives his name.

I just sent T.S. a fb private message. Still no response from any of the other 15 to whom I sent messages. Looks like only two of the 15 have even seen the message, but neither of those two have responded.

I just sent T.S. a fb private message. Still no response from any of the other 15 to whom I sent messages. Looks like only two of the 15 have even seen the message, but neither of those two have responded.

Carl, I did get ahold of one of PA's old classmates on Facebook and she said she was acquainted with PA but has no idea what became of her after graduation. Do you want me to PM you who I talked to?

In the same years she attended Skyline, or perhaps in the few before or after, is there anyone with the same last name and a resemblance? It would be great to find out if p.a. had any siblings that might be searchable...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here are a few names of people from http://old-friends.co/school.php?s=15025#2011
for Skyline with same last name as p.a.

Class of 72
Nedra
Mark

Class of 73
Nancy

Class of 74
Bill
Alex

Class of 75
Bertric

Class of 76
Mark

Class of 77
Lynn

Class of 78
Wayne
Linda

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Carl, I did get ahold of one of PA's old classmates on Facebook and she said she was acquainted with PA but has no idea what became of her after graduation. Do you want me to PM you who I talked to?

Yes, please do.

I would try to find them on platforms other than facebook because if you aren't friends it gets sent to an 'other' folder... I've sent messages reaching out to people I wasn't 'friends' with and haven't received responses for years after because they just didn't look at that other folder

It has been a long time since I have been able to visit this thread. As much as I enjoy all the input since my last visit, Wendy Susan Byron remains as my strongest possible match.

I notice that Wendy is still not on the exclusions list, too. Despite the fact that I called and submitter her for consideration (now) years ago.

I wonder if I should submit her for consideration again. . .

It has been a long time since I have been able to visit this thread. As much as I enjoy all the input since my last visit, Wendy Susan Byron remains as my strongest possible match.

I notice that Wendy is still not on the exclusions list, too. Despite the fact that I called and submitter her for consideration (now) years ago.

I wonder if I should submit her for consideration again. . .

View attachment 107360
I think it's a very good idea, Chuz.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/07/...tives-recall-bangor-woman-missing-since-1980/

Two things that strike me. The frontierish looking sweater and the phone call from Ohio.

Lifted from the Arroyo Grandjd thread

She's not listed in NamUs, IMO is way too old and has had a child. I'm sure they can rule her out on that alone. We're talking a year

From the link
The 25-year-old mother of two was last seen on or about Aug. 25, 1980, when she worked an evening shift at the Paramount Lounge, a gritty hotel bar in downtown Bangor known for its adult entertainment where she worked as a waitress and, occasionally, as a stripper.

Mandi Clark has her own opinions about what happened to her mother, but she does not believe she is alive after all these years.

“In 1995, my friend Wendy and I decided I would try to find my mom,” Clark said, sitting in the living room of her Bangor apartment with a collage of family pictures behind her, one featuring her as a toddler being held by her mother.

Because her mother’s family had moved to Florida and they didn’t really stay in touch, the two friends had little information to start with. They found Sharon Smith’s birth date and Social Security number, which had not been used since 1980, and started talking to anyone with connections to her or the Paramount Lounge.

Stories about what happened the night her mother went missing run the gamut of a jealous boyfriend killing her to gun running, Clark said she discovered.

During her investigation, which is referred to in a recently filed police affidavit, she got a call from an anonymous man who told her Franklin “George” Gilks killed her mother and that “things got carried away, accidents happen.”

Clark said the conversation scared her after the man told her to “leave things alone,” or something similar might happen to her. She reported the call to police.

While she stopped digging around at that point, she never stopped believing her mother would be found.

I'm new to this one. Here is what jumps out at me. They are quick to say no sexual assault but she didn't have panties on. She seems to have been well kept, not sure why she wouldn't be wearing panties. Also, The isotopes I think are misleading a bit. The buckskin was the only thing shown to come from the southwest. This does not mean she had ever been there. I think she is hitch-hiker from the northeast that made her way to the southeast for a bit but who is from the northeast. I would not be surprised if she is from Canada. Another thing I wonder...Could the soot on her come as the result of being on the back of a motorcycle??

I'm new to this one. Here is what jumps out at me. They are quick to say no sexual assault but she didn't have panties on. She seems to have been well kept, not sure why she wouldn't be wearing panties. Also, The isotopes I think are misleading a bit. The buckskin was the only thing shown to come from the southwest. This does not mean she had ever been there. I think she is hitch-hiker from the northeast that made her way to the southeast for a bit but who is from the northeast. I would not be surprised if she is from Canada. Another thing I wonder...Could the soot on her come as the result of being on the back of a motorcycle??

Hi, welcome to Buckskin Girl's thread!

Not everyone wears underwear. From what I've heard, there weren't thongs around in the 80s so sometimes girls would forgo underwear so as not to have a "panty line". Doesn't mean she was sexually assaulted. Isotopes aren't perfect, but they show pretty clearly she had visited the Texas/Oklahoma area for long periods of time the year before she died. That was done with testing from her hair and nails. Then there was pollen from the same area on her jacket as well, which got there right before she died. So she almost certainly had some connection to Texas/Oklahoma. The soot possibly coming from a motorcycle has been thought about before. I wish they had a way to test it or something.

Kimberly has been brought up before. She's not on the rule out list, but I'm sure she's been turned it before and just not listed as a rule out. Personally I don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993