Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8c0f703fa1126b851603a316e8c6d8e.jpg

Edited By.Me photo from Google of jane .

Contrary to some opinions about the VICTIMs looks .
I find in the cctv footage she looks extremely attractive.
she may have unfortunately caught the attention of the csk as she waits out the front of hotel at midnight , at this moment his black heart pulses and thinks to go for his premeditated plan to take "a victim" (jmo).
Watching cctv of her standing out the front is rather perverse to watch imo . the way drunken singles are milling around uninhibited thats when the csk wanted her to be his victim, it would be a victory over those certain male competitors too. But he had the New Car for pulling power , impressive enough for success .
I think we all agree the chance of a car pickup is most highest ?
Imo ,There was more than a few guys there at that time who had noticed her vulnerable position & fancied "rescuing" her from being alone .
At that time, I think the only reason she was not witnessed departing was because of the annebriation of the bystanders .

Question still is ;
how did she "dissappear" from the cameras view , Where Did she go?
Theories ?

So from the two lots of cctv footage just posted, JR is standing around waiting for someone to appear down the street opposite way of the hotels entrance/exit. Whoever she is waiting for isn't in the club. She isn't interested in what is even going on that way until MM has walked past (she seems very happy to see him) That's when she turns her attention to the door (I believe he walked in for a sec-perhaps claiming a friend was in there? No idea really but she is now facing that way waiting for him to reappear ). A guy who looks like MM peeks out the doorway and JR starts walking towards where he peeked out. Hes already disappeared again but it kinda creeps me out because he seemed to be checking she was there.
She looks at her watch not long after this I think.
He walks back past her I think as she now starts looking back the way he originally appeared from.
Less than 3 minutes later I believe she has been picked up by him in his car down the road a little further.

I think there has been cctv purposely cut out and I'm hoping it shows MM face .

Im lost why this wasnt released a lot sooner.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well if you really want to know.
I had subsequently seen other replies to your initial statement on future pages but this forum does not allow for post deletion under certain parameters, I find the UX on this forum to be really poor and software riddled with bugs, (no offence intended to anyone who works here you didn't design the software it is just very difficult to use with quantity of posts on here).

If this forum software was easier to use I am 100% sure there would be less unnecessary posts, indeed a rough estimate of 25% of posts could be answered with better thread search functionality and a better UI etc.
I do feel like I am qualified to make that judgement FWIW.
Oh I so agree JoeD, thought it was just my computer! Have questioned whether it was born out of wedlock several times tonight!

d566d7842db93d1785c4437449493ada.jpg
zoomed in picture of bre wearing hood . Source msn google .posted first by #mandy.m

I tried to post the news link that this pic came from(was in google image search) but it was displaying as unavailable. First I'd seen this pic. Probably the most recent too. He's looking quite different here to his Croc pics

I tried to post the news link that this pic came from(was in google image search) but it was displaying as unavailable. First I'd seen this pic. Probably the most recent too. He's looking quite different here to his Croc pics

Looks like he's wearing glasses, just like his high school pic. He may be short sighted if he had glasses in the school pic. If they were just for reading wouldn't he have removed them?

As a side note coloured contact lenses were available back then too, I used to wear them.

That second photo definitely looks like him, but not like Jane. I'm surprised how recognisable whoever X back that is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

d8c0f703fa1126b851603a316e8c6d8e.jpg

Edited By.Me photo from Google of jane .

Contrary to some opinions about the VICTIMs looks .
I find in the cctv footage she looks extremely attractive.
she may have unfortunately caught the attention of the csk as she waits out the front of hotel at midnight , at this moment his black heart pulses and thinks to go for his premeditated plan to take "a victim" (jmo).
Watching cctv of her standing out the front is rather perverse to watch imo . the way drunken singles are milling around uninhibited thats when the csk wanted her to be his victim, it would be a victory over those certain male competitors too. But he had the New Car for pulling power , impressive enough for success .
I think we all agree the chance of a car pickup is most highest ?
Imo ,There was more than a few guys there at that time who had noticed her vulnerable position & fancied "rescuing" her from being alone .
At that time, I think the only reason she was not witnessed departing was because of the annebriation of the bystanders .

Question still is ;
how did she "dissappear" from the cameras view , Where Did she go?
Theories ?

Poor choice of name considering the scenario...jmo

QUOTE: "New Car for pulling power" hmmm He had a station wagon. I don't think I'd be too impressed by a guy in a station wagon, new or old, unless maybe vintage. Some of the patrons of these bars parents' drove Rolls Royces so I don't think they'd be too impressed by a station wagon. He can't have 'planned' to use his car as pulling power surely? People who drove station wagons were 'parents'.
I wonder if he told them he was 'on his way to pick up his wife (baby seat in the back - wife at work, at a friend's house...) I can give you a lift on the way', and victims thought this was a safe ride?
Or he could have watched them at the various bars from a distance, gotten to know some 'names' and thrown one of their friend's name at them i.e. 'Miss BLoggs' told me you're catching a cab on your own and to come and give you a lift. Being a little intoxicated they fell for it. JMO.
(Miss Bloggs is not a real person, this is a scenario only). QUOTE

Absolutely.
Now i have to apologise to 'SS' and 'MyLeftFoot' for mucking up names again...totally unintentional.
As I can no longer edit I'll announce the revised name be 'Miss Bloggs' for a safer avenue.

So from the two lots of cctv footage just posted, JR is standing around waiting for someone to appear down the street opposite way of the hotels entrance/exit. Whoever she is waiting for isn't in the club. She isn't interested in what is even going on that way until MM has walked past (she seems very happy to see him) That's when she turns her attention to the door (I believe he walked in for a sec-perhaps claiming a friend was in there? No idea really but she is now facing that way waiting for him to reappear ). A guy who looks like MM peeks out the doorway and JR starts walking towards where he peeked out. Hes already disappeared again but it kinda creeps me out because he seemed to be checking she was there.
She looks at her watch not long after this I think.
He walks back past her I think as she now starts looking back the way he originally appeared from.
Less than 3 minutes later I believe she has been picked up by him in his car down the road a little further.

I think there has been cctv purposely cut out and I'm hoping it shows MM face .

Im lost why this wasnt released a lot sooner.

I think you are correct.

In the pics by 123sniff if the times are interpreted correct I cannot see how MM is the guy in the hotel near the stairs nor could it be JR.

I am also curious why PMM loitering before approaching JR. Was it CCTV watching? Or was he planting something there? Jusy a bit weird IMO

I think you are correct.

In the pics by 123sniff if the times are interpreted correct I cannot see how MM is the guy in the hotel near the stairs nor could it be JR.

I am also curious why PMM loitering before approaching JR. Was it CCTV watching? Or was he planting something there? Jusy a bit weird IMO
He looked like he was pacing up and down too. Maybe psyching himself up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks like he's wearing glasses, just like his high school pic. He may be short sighted if he had glasses in the school pic. If they were just for reading wouldn't he have removed them?

As a side note coloured contact lenses were available back then too, I used to wear them.
What color contact lenses might he have worn ? He could have been in disguise ?
With fake mustaches perhaps
17f455405dbc39e123f54abc0309707c.jpg

I think you are correct.

No I dont see how he could be the guy in the hotel either anymore. It looked like him but if all that footage was filmed and shown in order (as it seems to be)it cant possibly be him.
It is weird he loitered... I think maybe spooked by the cameras (They were new there weren't they? ) or maybe just surprised by all the people there. Probably didnt want to be seen for obvious reasons... waiting till they werent paying attention to him approaching.Could have even been trying to come up with something witty to say to JR

Probably wearing glasses to help hide his face from cameras.. It somewhat bemuses me when they go out of their way to disguise themselves when arrested or going into court.. Its not like the media hasn't found a picture and printed it within 30 seconds of the event

she has a bag over her shoulder...satchel bag..thin strap with a small bag at the bottom -you can see the thin strap clearly in the photo...very popular accessory at the time
Why are people arguing over the name of a bag? The point being she was carrying a bag. The police described it as a small bag. The fashion critique really doesn't matter.

Not directed at anyone in particular. Just using this post to bounce off.

fe728cc68550420b6b619d953a521d4a.jpg
4b7ab434928c6fc6dcded36135a0ff19.jpg

Could be right about the glasses. I dont see any black lining or markings on the jumper in these pics
May have just been sunglasses for extra disguise.

While JR is waiting and looking at her watch, a car appears behind her. She doesn't acknowledge it. Based on this I don't think she was waiting for a ride. If you were out there waiting to be picked up you would naturally turn when you hear a car approaching.
What if JR had planned to be picked up from a different location at approx. 12:10 or 12:15? Hence the non-interest in cars behind her on Bayview Terrace and yet keeping time checking her watch. And the possibility she didn't want to wait somewhere more remote than the pub if she was a tad early. She may have had no control over what time her friends were leaving and no control of location of pick up (Stirling Hwy - was it 13 poss sightings of her on Stirling Hwy?) other than excuses from person picking her up (csk poss) telling her to meet them there. MOO.

d566d7842db93d1785c4437449493ada.jpg
zoomed in picture of bre wearing hood . Source msn google .posted first by #mandy.m

The first thing I noted with this image is his thick stubble and instantly thought of the Lakeway attack.

The victim of the Lakeway attack was quoted saying that the attacker had "strong whiskers" (or words to that effect) and was unlike any younger boy she'd kissed before.

BRE has very thick stubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that too, but she may have seen that car approaching from a distance, or trying to play it cool when the car arrived?

That car drove past her only about four seconds after she'd stepped back to the pole after looking out onto the road. It's possible she saw that car coming and knew it wasn't her lift because she saw them picking someone else up further along or near the bus stop.

4abe15c1c14f863169c2bbf7d5deafea.jpg
a car going past jane on cctv . Does she look at it ? ( Credit to whoever framed pic )

No, I can't see her looking at it but that car came past only four seconds from when she stepped back to the pole after checking the road. She might have already seen it and known it wasn't her lift because she saw people get into it already or some other scenario.

I think you are correct.

I agree, I don't think it's MM by the stairs either. A poster earlier noted the shirt collars were quite different too & the timing just doesn't seem to allow for it to be him. And why was he loitering? Do you think he told her he had organised a taxi? Very strange

I agree, I don't think it's MM by the stairs either. A poster earlier noted the shirt collars were quite different too & the timing just doesn't seem to allow for it to be him. And why was he loitering? Do you think he told her he had organised a taxi? Very strange

I think it's poss MM loiters (to me he is walking up to JR then circles back a bit) because he sees/hears a commotion of some sort i.e drunk person yelling out, falling etc maybe drunk asking weird q as driving by?? And JR sees/hears it too. Why else would she have an 'I Knowww' facial response to MM. MM's expressive hands could mean 'what was that all about?'. Plus one of the males in front of JR (closest to her) turns his head as if being distracted by something in that northerly direction too. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288