GUILTY OH - Ashley Zhao, 5, Jackson Township, 10 Jan 2017

There is snow, but it's patchy. The parking lot is clear of snow but I would think if she went into the woods or towards any grassy area there would at least be a few little footprints if not partial prints. But it is patchy as it rained a lot last night and it is warming up. Also currently raining.

How big are those woods behind the restaurant?

Oh no. Says on twitter where she was found. Not sure if it's okay to post here yet, so just search her name on Twitter.

She was found inside? Oh no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found dead inside the restaurant?! OMG OMG. In the walk in maybe? OMG :(

I had a very creepy feeling earlier when a local drove by and posted that the windows were covered.

RIP Sweet Angel :rose:

That is what it sounds like.

I'm just trying to decide if concealed means she was hidden by a person, or maybe it means she was concealed so we didn't see her on the first pass through the restaurant.

If indeed she went into the walk in cooler (if they have one), around 5pm, she might have not been able to open the door again (they are heavy and when the fan is running, they practically seal up). If she tried with no luck, maybe she crawled into a box to stay warmer.

Sara GoldenbergVerified account ‏@SaraGoldenberg 2m2 minutes ago
Police: 5-year-old Ashley Zhao found dead, concealed in her family's restaurant. FBI, Ohio BCI now involved in case.

https://twitter.com/SaraGoldenberg

:tantrum: :(

When I didn't see more than one photograph of this girl (just the one from an ID card, it appears), I kinda thought this is where this was going. I didn't want to, but we have seen it so so many times here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back