TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less about that detail in particular. Some people count the metropolitan area others not. Could be a host of reasons why that number was offered. Has she got details wrong before? Yes BUT.,.,.
What she does is keep pressure on cases that are not solved. She digs for answers and advocates for those that no longer have a voice! And that makes her quite close to what most sleuthers do here say in and day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe she meant 14 thousand when she said 1400. it just made it sound like a very small town which is not true, not anymore anyway

In the beginning of sleuthing this case I remember looking at a man who was le. I dont remember what brought him to my attention now, darn it. But, whatever it was it was not that he was le...should have made notes.

Full footage of the Vehicle of Interest:

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

I'm trying to follow on my very outdated, out of data phone. Could someone please summarize the new info. I can't seem to open the new warrant. What's the information regarding BB facebook? Please and thank you.
Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
According to the linked article, there is a new POI, "his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss (him) publicly until it is resolved", Missy was beaten to death with a hammer, and the woman who found her called 911. No names. The article is more about the the silence from LE than about the crime, although the COD is new info (I think). The SWFA security video Ezra posted here (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY) is linked in the article, but LE won't say if it is connected to the crime.

Basically a whole lot of nothing, IMO. Hope that helps.

Also, there is a podcast about the crime, which I have not yet heard.

AFAIK, there is no new information re: the SW for BB's facebook,

Hope that helps!

Full footage of the Vehicle of Interest:

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

does anyone else notice a change of color in the drivers window at 2:54 and then at the end of the video it appears the driver has changed shirts to a dark color. I watched this 12 times in slow motion and maybe im just seeing reflection and wishful thinking ?

:thinking: could have something to do with serial number in the document Cannonball received with his FOIA . I feel should be cautious as we don't know much, but interesting for sure. Wonder why local media has not reported on this?

Eta...There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 19 guests). Come on and join in
I'm thinking the same thing. The serial number may be a match to evidence missing from LE Evidence Locker.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

There does appear to be something light colored@ 2:54. But there's a good look in that window at 1:08 that's all dark. It's poss the light color is a hand or something in their hand.

So I don't get what is new in the news release- Just the car is of interest? We have known that.

I call BS on that article. There is nothing new in that article. It's pure sensationalism, and doesn't even make any sense. They are very concerned that this new suspect might kill again, but they don't want to identify the suspect? :facepalm: Give me a break. If they are really afraid this person will kill again, shouldn't they identify the person to warn the public? It seems kind of irresponsible to know the name of a killer, who you believe will kill again, but not release the name, to protect the killer. It sounds more like they are hoping the person will strike again, because they have nothing to connect anyone to this case.

Did anyone catch the part in NG's podcast regarding there was thought to have been an arrest that was going to happen in late October/November, but it didn't pan out.
My question is if anyone heard it differently than I did , because if it's the he latter it lines up perfectly with my POI and why an arrest did not happen.

I call BS on that article. There is nothing new in that article. It's pure sensationalism, and doesn't even make any sense. They are very concerned that this new suspect might kill again, but they don't want to identify the suspect? :facepalm: Give me a break. If they are really afraid this person will kill again, shouldn't they identify the person to warn the public? It seems kind of irresponsible to know the name of a killer, who you believe will kill again, but not release the name, to protect the killer. It sounds more like they are hoping the person will strike again, because they have nothing to connect anyone to this case.

Agree!!! Scratching my head... what's new?? I don't see anything new.. there's a car of interest (ya we knew that) the person MAY be poi (ya we knew that) [emoji848]

So I don't get what is new in the news release- Just the car is of interest? We have known that.

I believe it may be this

"There is a new “person of interest” and his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved, one source says."

Which confirms what many of us have believed. That the POI is possibly either a LEO present or past or somehow connected to one.

Hold on to your hats it's my opinion, we may be in for quite a shocking ride.

I believe it may be this

"There is a new “person of interest” and his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved, one source says."

Which confirms what many of us have believed. That the POI is possibly either a LEO present or past or somehow connected to one.

Hold on to your hats it's my opinion, we may be in for quite a shocking ride.

Thanks Glammie- I feel like we knew this back in December? No?? I guess the car and VIDEO we knew- guess they are releasing POI may have LE connection, so yes that is new for them to tell us that, but THINK many already thought that... I'm just thrilled it's back open here!!!!!

Thanks Glammie- I feel like we knew this back in December? No?? I guess the car and VIDEO we knew- guess they are releasing POI may have LE connection, so yes that is new for them to tell us that, but THINK many already thought that... I'm just thrilled it's back open here!!!!!

Many here felt this was the case but this, as far as I know is the first time someone in the media has printed they have a source confirming this. Unless I missed it someplace else. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member