Size 12-14 Bloomies "modelled"

^ Partially opened pack of bloomies?

Just when you think you got a handle on something in this case, you find something else out. I know PR couldn't remember how many packs she bought, but are we assuming she bought two? And are the ones that were recovered in Atlanta (from JBR's bathroom) confirmed, or is that just a rumor?

Maybe they're connected to the partially opened package in the cellar room. It just seems that it's all speculation.

This is what I think. I don't think they were ever upstairs. Like you said it seems like another PR red herring. She's trying too hard to place them away from where they originally were. JMO.

In the RADAR vid the cameraman filmed the trash bags in the basement. I wish they'd opened them. What did they contain? More of BR's pajama bottoms? Clothes for donation?

^ Partially opened pack of bloomies?

Just when you think you got a handle on something in this case, you find something else out. I know PR couldn't remember how many packs she bought, but are we assuming she bought two? And are the ones that were recovered in Atlanta (from JBR's bathroom) confirmed, or is that just a rumor?
Oh, no.. Sorry. Partially opened gifts. I don't think we know what was in them. The Bloomies turned in after they moved to Atlanta - we'll never know if that story was truth or fiction either. But it doesn't add up quite right, imo.

John Ramsey Interrogation by Lou Smit and Mike Kane
June 23, 24, 25, 1998 - Boulder, Colorado
13 LOU SMIT: You notice how the packages seem
14 to be partially opened. Can you explain this?
15 JOHN RAMSEY: No, I can't.

Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Thomas Haney and Trip DeMuth -
Present also were Patrick Burke and Ellis Armistead
2 TOM HANEY: Would any of these packages be
3 opened?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: Probably. Well, see, these
5 came up, I was at FAO Schwartz in New York when
6 JonBenet and I were up there for a trip, and I had them
7 sent back to Boulder and they wrapped them, free gift
8 wrapping.
9 So like right here it looks like I kind of
10 peeled a little back to see what was in it because I
11 couldn't remember what was in them.
12 TRIP DEMUTH: If the wrapping has been undone
13 partially, that was --
14 PATSY RAMSEY: I probably would have done
15 that to peek to see what was in there.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-fao-swartz.htm

And here's a picture again in case it gets asked:

attachment.php

Oh, no.. Sorry. Partially opened gifts. I don't think we know what was in them. The Bloomies turned in after they moved to Atlanta - we'll never know if that story was truth or fiction either. But it doesn't add up quite right, imo.

3 opened?
8 wrapping.

I wonder if LE ever tested for skin cell DNA on the partially opened wrapping paper on the presents. The results of that evidence and saliva DNA evidence that was bound to be on the tea glass and spoon in the dining room could've been major. But alas...

Forgive me for sounding thick but if JBR opened those Swartz wrapped gifts (shown beside her) on Christmas day then what are they still doing in the basement?

Forgive me for sounding thick but if JBR opened those Swartz wrapped gifts (shown beside her) on Christmas day then what are they still doing in the basement?
Supposedly different packages - allegedly for BR for his upcoming birthday. PR says they were shipped from the store to the house already gift-wrapped.

Noteworthy - Bloomies don't come from FAO Schwarz. FAO was a toy store.

20 JOHN RAMSEY: Well Patsy had gotten a bunch
21 of gifts at FAO Swartz up in New York in early
22 December, some of which were for them were for
23 Burke's birthday, which was in January. She didn't
24 know they were in the closet exactly,

Evidence - Partially Wrapped "FAO Swartz"
December 26, 1996 Search Warrant Page 10
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (55KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (56KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (57KKY)

mAybe those were Burke birthday presents or those gifts she never got around to shipping off?

The one behind her in this picture does look like it could be one of the torn ones I posted above. Hard telling though.

attachment.php

Noteworthy - Bloomies don't come from FAO Schwarz. FAO was a toy store.

True but they offer gift wrapping services. (Prices varying). I wonder if the Boulder store accepted gifts in general to wrap or if they had to be exclusive to FAO? I'd love to ask them!

3 opened?
8 wrapping.

kanzz,
On the Partially Opened Gifts Patsy is taking a bullet for Burke Ramsey, see Long Johns, Size-12's.

That's three lies from Patsy to cover for Burke Ramsey.

Rationale: If Patsy wrapped the gifts and needs to peek to know what is in them, what is the point in wrapping them in the first place?

Kolar said Burke Ramsey opened the Partially Opened Gifts on Christmas Day afternoon.

kanzz,
On the Partially Opened Gifts Patsy is taking a bullet for Burke Ramsey, see Long Johns, Size-12's.

That's three lies from Patsy to cover for Burke Ramsey.

Rationale: If Patsy wrapped the gifts and needs to peek to know what is in them, what is the point in wrapping them in the first place?

Kolar said Burke Ramsey opened the Partially Opened Gifts on Christmas Day afternoon.

Thanks, UKGuy. You're probably right about PR taking a bullet for BR on that (as she did most everything else). I'm searching for Kolar's book for the text about the partially opened gifts and not coming up with anything. Do you have a page number, or could you put it into context for me, pls?

Thanks, UKGuy. You're probably right about PR taking a bullet for BR on that (as she did most everything else). I'm searching for Kolar's book for the text about the partially opened gifts and not coming up with anything. Do you have a page number, or could you put it into context for me, pls?
I have the Kindle version and it starts at location 4379 or 67%. So if you have a print copy, around 2/3 of the way in?

The one behind her in this picture does look like it could be one of the torn ones I posted above. Hard telling though.

attachment.php

True but they offer gift wrapping services. (Prices varying). I wonder if the Boulder store accepted gifts in general to wrap or if they had to be exclusive to FAO? I'd love to ask them!

FAO Schwartz is only in New York City, Bloomingdales is not far from it actually. Bloomingdales would have their own gift wrapping service. If patsy had them wrapped there (who knows if she did) we likely would not see the wrapping paper anyway, as she (or someone) got rid of or hid the rest of the package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAO Schwartz is only in New York City, Bloomingdales is not far from it actually. Bloomingdales would have their own gift wrapping service. If patsy had them wrapped there (who knows if she did) we likely would not see the wrapping paper anyway, as she (or someone) got rid of or hid the rest of the package.

25 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. I don't remember what
1 was in them.
3 opened?
8 wrapping.

My bad. I could have sworn there was an FAO in Boulder that got shut down.

3 opened?
8 wrapping.

kanzz,

3 opened?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: Probably.
BBM: Patsy knows whats coming so is ready.

Give me a break. Patsy and John decide what to buy for Burke, Patsy makes the purchase and has it wrapped in the shop.

So how does Patsy not know what is in the FAO Schwartz wrapped gifts, its patently Burke's birthday gifts, she bought them, her card was charged, etc?

Evidence - Partially Wrapped "FAO Swartz"
December 26, 1996 Search Warrant Page 10

Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (55KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (56KKY)
Partially wrapped FOA Swartz (57KKY)

From memory Patsy brought the Bloomingdale's purchases home personally, that needs fact checked.

So I reckon, always have, that the Partially Wrapped Gifts never included the size-12's intended for Patsy's niece, Jenny.

If they had been gift wrapped at Bloomingdale's then surely that would be with Bloomingdale's branded paper?

Also for the record:
attachment.php

Note the pajama bottoms JonBenet is wearing, those do not look anything like Burke Ramsey hand downs to me?

I think LE knows who unwrapped the presents from DNA and fingerprints on the paper and this is why they wondered why PR said she 'peeked' inside. She took an arrow. We don't know why but she wasn't going to put BR in that WC on the day of the murder so she lied.

I think the issue is not that the presents had anything to do with the motive, but rather the fact that the truth put BR in the WC. Distancing? Maybe.

I just don't believe that those gifts were going to be stored in a mold-filled, windowless, damp cement room for 2 weeks. No.

Creepy.

25 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah. I don't remember what
1 was in them.
3 opened?
8 wrapping.

My bad. I could have sworn there was an FAO in Boulder that got shut down.

They wrapped them before they sent them to boulder. My point was that they would not wrap the bloomies in FAO paper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back