UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not LE, however can link to numerous articles about time stamps not being correct as only new, expensive systems sync like a phone to satellite. Two cameras had no time stamps on them so take it with a pinch of salt how accurate they are (I'm not for one minute presuming they are more than a minute or so out, but a minute in this case is quite important). I will keep looking, but in a best case scenario cctv which is date and time stamped is open to being a minute either side out (which gives you three minutes) as when you manually set the time it depends on which millisecond you set it live. When the footage was released it was stated the times could be up to 5 minutes out- will miss all discussions now as I will keep looking aaarrrggghhhh.

If I was Prime Minister for just one day I would bring in a law that all public clocks MUST show the correct time and make it illegal for CCTV systems to be time date stamped with the wrong time. How many occasions has there been when CCTV has been needed in a court of law or legal case where it has been unusable because of its inaccuracies. For <modsnip> sake, people's life's depend on them some times! It ain't difficult to call up the speaking clock and set it correctly surely?
Rant over....carry on. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are not in the recent pics AFAIK.
They passed adnams then cornhill - what is suspicious exactly?

If they passed Adnams then Cornhill, normal enough.

But they were in Cornhill, and then outside Adnams heading back to Cornhill.

If I was Prime Minister for just one day I would bring in a law that all public clocks MUST show the correct time and make it illegal for CCTV systems to be time date stamped with the wrong time. How many occasions has there been when CCTV has been needed in a court of law or legal case where it has been unusable because of its inaccuracies. For <modsnip> sake, people's life's depend on them some times! It ain't difficult to call up the speaking clock and set it correctly surely?
Rant over....carry on. :/

To me, someone who has worked in I.T. for 20 years and is familiar with a variety of CCTV setups, this is incomprehensible. Most 'modern' CCTV systems auto update their times from time servers on the Internet just like most modern computer systems. In fact, I find it highly unlikely that any CCTV system would have its time out of sync considering that the objective purpose of CCTV is to provide accurate, time reliant video/images of any suspect activity.

On the cctv where Corrie looks back, and some people think he is talking, I'm convinced I see something moving like someone smoking out the window above that nails place, and he's looking at the window out the corner of his eye. I thought I read early on that there were no residential properties on that street though, and it was storage space that's above the shops.
I don't see that, there is a reflection cast by corrie on the building.

To me it looks like he's got a dead leg... His right leg looks a bit stiff, maybe it's just the alcohol as he's unsteady... Just before he disappears it looks like he kicks his right leg, again maybe it's the alcohol?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Have you seen a LE link for that? I have seen the website quote only and don't know what 'theoretically' means. Has anyone actually done any practical tests?

Sorry I must have missed when that was actually discounted I'm afraid. Do you have a link for that?
The police have not confirmed that Corrie couldn't have left the area undetected as you well know, so no links will be forthcoming. Much of the information we have is sole sourced from the family and is unconfirmed by the police. However, in doing the recent search of the properties opposite the horseshoe is a tacit confirmation IMO, given TW's logic as to why they should be searched. Also the police hinted in that direction:
[FONT=&amp]&#8220;The decision to carry out the work this week is not based on specific information that Corrie entered any of these buildings, however without finding Corrie leaving the horseshoe area it becomes even more important to ensure that all possibilities are explored.&#8221;[/FONT]
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...r_missing_Scots_RAF_gunner/?commentSort=score
In addition, the fact that all routes out were covered by CCTV has been reported by the MSM, eg http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38267086 without any contradiction or correction from the Suffolk police. None of this is confirmation in its own right of course.

But to turn it on its head, why don't you say which route you think he could have left the area by, then we can see whether it's credible.

Don't follow this one.
Even allowing for time code inaccuracy, is it likely he'd have changed all his clothing?
That would suggest planned AWOL, but the previous events including getting hammered don't suggest that do they?
Though I suppose the fact they in no way suggest it could mean that it was a genius masterplan.

attachment.php

Any better? ;)
Just for the record, unless he's shrunk, had his hair restyled, changed his long shirt tailed shirt for a short sleeved box cut shirt, changed into very, very dark trousers and changed his brown soft boots....I'm calling turtle turds on this image (0321) being Corrie.
JMO
4cce8fead92ca5eed56005ab58d5f816.jpg

Do find this one odd.

Pretty certain it’s the same two people in each shot.

At 3:21 they are outside McDonalds.
attachment.php

Then at 3:26 they are outside Adnams heading down towards McDonalds.

attachment.php

a449cd90b7d7e0ea22a8d990986c4943.jpg

If they passed Adnams then Cornhill, normal enough.

But they were in Cornhill, and then outside Adnams heading back to Cornhill.
The Cornhill time may be 5 mins out IMO so adnams first then cornhill and they have been discounted anyway haven't they?
Edit. They are not included in the 7 now remaining to be identified just to confirm.

Dogs always hold the key to things.

"the love of Corrie's life"

Corrie's dog - Louell (is Louell a pedigree or did C rescue him?)
Age - 7 months

How long did Corrie have this dog before he went missing...

Any better? ;)
Just for the record, unless he's shrunk, had his hair restyled, changed his long shirt tailed shirt for a short sleeved box cut shirt, changed into very, very dark trousers and changed his brown soft boots....I'm calling turtle turds on this image (0321) being Corrie.
JMO
4cce8fead92ca5eed56005ab58d5f816.jpg

Until I see the way this person walks I can't comment :D

The police have not confirmed that Corrie couldn't have left the area undetected as you well know, so no links will be forthcoming. Much of the information we have is sole sourced from the family and is unconfirmed by the police. However, in doing the recent search of the properties opposite the horseshoe is a tacit confirmation IMO, given TW's logic as to why they should be searched. Also the police hinted in that direction:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...r_missing_Scots_RAF_gunner/?commentSort=score
In addition, the fact that all routes out were covered by CCTV has been reported by the MSM, eg http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38267086 without any contradiction or correction from the Suffolk police. None of this is confirmation in its own right of course.

But to turn it on its head, why don't you say which route you think he could have left the area by, then we can see whether it's credible.
I thought I had but either brentgovel, short brackland or looms lane IMO.
ETA LE still have 7 individuals unidentified remaining 6 on foot 1 on a cycle.

To me, someone who has worked in I.T. for 20 years and is familiar with a variety of CCTV setups, this is incomprehensible. Most 'modern' CCTV systems auto update their times from time servers on the Internet just like most modern computer systems. In fact, I find it highly unlikely that any CCTV system would have its time out of sync considering that the objective purpose of CCTV is to provide accurate, time reliant video/images of any suspect activity.
The cams are not all council but a mixture of council and private. At least three separate systems, cornhill, adnams and council to name just three plus the phone time makes four separate systems AFAIK.

On the cctv where Corrie looks back, and some people think he is talking, I'm convinced I see something moving like someone smoking out the window above that nails place, and he's looking at the window out the corner of his eye. I thought I read early on that there were no residential properties on that street though, and it was storage space that's above the shops.

Ok, may well be then. Two floors above Celebrities Nails, I assumed the recessed door to the right for access to those.

Don't feel like giving 192 cash to find out exactly where the Brentgovel residents registered to vote are.

The cams are not all council but a mixture of council and private. At least three separate systems, cornhill, adnams and council to name just three plus the phone time makes four separate systems AFAIK.

Obviously I cannot advise on council CCTV systems as they might take their times from a local council server (which I would 'hope' would take its time from Internet servers).

In respect to the private CCTV like shops and local businesses, It is in my experience that such systems are reliant on live Internet connections to provide external viewing and as such the times recorded on such systems should be accurate and in sync to Internet time servers.

I thought I had but either brentgovel, short brackland or looms lane IMO.

Brentgovel Street (heading west) is the most likely, but still seemingly well covered by the Greenwoods roaming camera, the Edmundos interior camera, and one on Thorntons which supposedly looks north towards St Johns street.
Short Brackland street I don't buy. No footage has been released, but Nicola has shown the camera and it was evidently working, and it was pointing such that it would have had a great view of people heading north.

Looms lane? We've seen the footage from inside Cornhill walk and you could see the far side of the street. And there's the backup of the Adnams camera and the Macdonalds camera (which I don't think I've seen).

It seems to me their claim is reasonable, and I can't see good reason to doubt it, though I'd ideally like to see some footage from the rear Cornhill camera and the Thorntons one.

MSM link today...Tony Wringe comments about the HS & the bin lorry..http://news.sky.com/story/family-hope-for-breakthrough-in-missing-raf-man-mystery-10726651

." Mr Wringe believes Mr McKeague could still be in the area where he was last seen.
"The full area has not been cleared. That's everything - roofs, gutters, basements, empty cupboards and storage areas.

"
But Mr McKeague's uncle Tony Wringe said the bin lorry theory was "still an active line of inquiry", adding that other refuse vehicles could have been involved.
"There's all these other bins that were collected by other vehicles within two to four days after Corrie's disappearance," Mr Wringe said.

Can anyone remember seeing a post about someone who thought they had seen Corrie wearing a bright orange jacket?
If so, please can you let me know where it was posted? Thank you

MSM link today...Tony Wringe comments about the HS & the bin lorry..http://news.sky.com/story/family-hope-for-breakthrough-in-missing-raf-man-mystery-10726651

." Mr Wringe believes Mr McKeague could still be in the area where he was last seen.
"The full area has not been cleared. That's everything - roofs, gutters, basements, empty cupboards and storage areas.

"
But Mr McKeague's uncle Tony Wringe said the bin lorry theory was "still an active line of inquiry", adding that other refuse vehicles could have been involved.
"There's all these other bins that were collected by other vehicles within two to four days after Corrie's disappearance," Mr Wringe said.

Was waiting for someone to post about Tony being on Sky News.....

Though surprisingly you didn't mention the key bit that stood out to me.....

"He either left in a car or he left on foot".

What the !!!!!!!

I don't know if he now means he could have got past CCTV on foot or he means through a building or both.

I fully concur db09striker. I was having problems posting the link-the site seems very slow to load for me so was just concentrating on trying to get it posted!!
I'm inclined in cases like this one, to never believe someone who states that 'something' is 'impossible'...better choice of words is 'highly improbable'
Despite not being at all technically minded, even I doubted the 'impossible' to have left on foot 'fact' that was being presented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member