MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was said much more expertly than how I phrased it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all. We were typing at the same time or I wouldn't even have added my two cents. I'm in slow mode over here.

When Dani texted her friend that last message about "getting to leave soon & tidying up" just a theory but whoever took her phone possibly could of sent the message and not Dani?

What? You have no clue how a search warrant works. A search warrant is issued as a one time use ONLY, additional searches require additional warrants. The fact the home was searched twice means the first search was limited to certain items/area, that search provided additional probable cause to get another search warrant for additional items that earlier were not relevant but are now. Getting a search warrant is a big deal, and difficult to do.

Let me get this straight. If cops get a warrant and seize property, then by your logic, it had to have turned up 'evidence' in order for them to get a second warrant?

No. I'm saying that it's possible they are still looking for evidence and while leads may be pointing at SG, it doesn't mean that the seizure of assets from his property has given them the bonafides they're looking for.

In case anyone needs to be reminded of the facts we have, we are off course so best to stick to what we have.
MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

Here is a timeline of facts I've compiled from various news articles. I'm sure there may be some information I've missed, but I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible while sticking ONLY to information obtained thru the mainstream media.

Wearing: Blue Eddie Bauer jacket, blue jeans, black zip up shirt, and burgundy boots

Physical Description: 5'5", 123 pounds, with wavy brown medium-length hair

Tattoos:

Koi fish - hip

Constellation - shoulder

Phoenix - lower left back

Candy, peanuts, and popcorn - foot

Danielle was last seen leaving work at Metlife in Southfield, Michigan and her Jeep Renegade was found parked outside of her apartment building (Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted & Grand River) around 6 pm on Saturday, December 3rd.

Her vehicle was discovered locked, and her purse, wallet, ID, and credit cards were found inside it.

Her keys and cell phone are missing.

At 7 pm on Friday evening, all calls were being sent directly to voicemail.

Per clickondetroit.com,

"[Danielle's] vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills even though she was last seen in Southfield."

Per freep.com,

" last seen leaving work at about 5 pm Friday in the area of 10 Mile & Telegraph in Southfield, Farmington Hills police Lt. Jeff King said. She was last seen driving her vehicle."

On 12/6/2016, DS' family offered a $10,000 reward for information leading them to the 28 year old.

[URL="[url]http://wxyz.com/news/reward-offered-to-help-find-missing-farmington-hills-woman]Per
WXYZ.com

Article dated 12/5/2016: LE stated "the reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern."

Article on detroit.cbslocal.com dated 12/7/2016:

Investigators request information from anyone who may have seen:

*DS and/or her jeep leaving the Metlife office parking lot on December 2nd

*DS and/or jeep arriving at her apartment complex between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

*DS at any time between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

Article dated 12/13/2016:

Family fears foul play and believe DS was abducted after leaving work

Per Detroit News article

Danielle had asked to leave work earlier than scheduled and had plans to meet up with a longtime female friend.

Per Huffington Post article titled "Danielle Stislicki's Family Fears Foul Play in Metlife Employee's Disappearance:

- DS planned to stop at her Farmington Hills residence before meeting up with her best friend for dinner

- Her friend assumed she had gone to sleep after work when she didn't show

- DS also failed to show for the start of her 8 am shift at Metlife on Saturday morning

- All calls went to voicemail and texts were unanswered

- The lack of communication from DS prompted her friend to check on her. When knocks on her door went unanswered, her friend contacted DS' parents

- Her parents contacted LE after driving to her apartment and finding her car locked with all of her personal belongings in it

- The only items known to be missing are her cell phone, keys, and the clothes Danielle wore to work on December 2nd

- The entire grounds at her apartment complex were searched including buildings, basements, and grounds

- Wooded areas were also searched

- K-9 units and helicopters assisted in the search

- LE has not found any evidence of a struggle at her apartment

- A candlelight vigil was held on 12/10/2016 at the Metlife office building and several hundred people were in attendance

- Investigators are seeking information from anyone who may have seen or found Danielle's keychain with a yellow and green smiley face charm and two keys, as well as her Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cell phone in a rose colored case

- Metlife is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of Danielle and the arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for her disappearance

- Independence Green Apartments is also offering $50,000

- A account was set up by a family friend and has reached more than $25,000, which brings the combined reward total to approximately $125,000

Article dated 12/19/2016:

LE issued statement saying they believed Danielle was the victim of a crime

WXYZ.com article dated 12/26/2016:

LE says they've been collecting evidence at numerous locations and tips they've received have been valuable

Per Fox News article titled "Security Guard's Home Searched In Hunt For Missing Michigan Woman" dated 1/6/2017:

- The home of a security guard who worked at the Metlife building where Danielle worked has been searched

- The security guard worked at the building until October of 2016 and is acquainted with Danielle

- LE is running DNA tests on a mattress seized from the home

- "Evidence and information" led LE to believe the security guard knows Danielle

- LE believe Danielle was abducted after leaving work and do not believe that she drove her car to the apartment complex

- Forensic testing is being conducted on 3 vehicles, including Danielle's vehicle

- The security guard has not been named as an official suspect or person of interest in the case

- Danielle was last spotted leaving work around 5 pm but LE says they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle

- Danielle's mother also works at Metlife but she was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared

- 12 agencies, including the FBI, are assisting in the search

Per Fox2News,

Neighbors say LE has been to the Berkley residence several times over the past few weeks

Article dated 1/11/2017:

Senator Judy Emmons will join local leaders, LE officials, and concerned citizens for a vigial in an effort to help raise awareness of Danielle Stislicki. The vigil will be held at 7 pm on Thursday 1/12/2017 at Hubert-Fortiers-O'Grady VFW Post 345 hall located at 27345 Schoolcraft in Redford Township.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=13064283

Let me get this straight. If cops get a warrant and seize property, then by your logic, it had to have turned up 'evidence' in order for them to get a second warrant?

No. I'm saying that it's possible they are still looking for evidence and while leads may be pointing at SG, it doesn't mean that the seizure of assets from his property has given them the bonafides they're looking for.

The parameters of a search warrant are very narrow so that it must lay out each item being searched for. Police are only able to search for those items and to seize those items. Although they may "search" through a great deal of your property in looking for those specific items they can't then turn around and seize items not listed and if they try to obtain a new warrant based solely on what they saw, its likely to be challenged. There are certain instances when things in plain sight can be considered fair game but it always opens them up to legal challenges down the road.

Let's remember. It took a while to arrest Enrique Arochi for the disappearance and likely killing of Christina Morris.

But her parents held protests in front of his house since video shows him walking her to her car. But her car never left.

So hopefully the SG doesn't think that they can't be found guilty just because she may not be found as of yet.

Persimmon, I'm following and understand you. I was just replying to him after he left a snarky comment.

Fair enough. I personally think naming him POI would advance the case and I believe the wheels are turning slowly but I see that a lot.

Fair enough. I personally think naming him POI would advance the case and I believe the wheels are turning slowly but I see that a lot.

I guess. I don't get it though.

Say he is the guilty party.

Why bring her all the way to your house?

Agree. Because Enrique Arochi would not be serving 30 years right now if Christina Morris family stayed quiet and not have protests in front of his house. Jmo

And "just let me know. " I'm not trying to tell people what they can post, but everyone's one way of having a conversation is different. Just last night I was texting my boyfriend about stopping to pick up food. At one point he said "ok doesn't matter just let me know". The other day my aunt asked me to vacation with them in the fall. She also said "just let me know. " same phrase. Way different time frames.

I'm a few pages behind don't know if this was mentioned but I think they are showing Danielle's text as being the first chronologicaly. Daielle says let me know. But you cannot see Danielle's text above that one. It may be about her friend not going to work. So friend's first response to Let me know is Yea I called in.

I think friend was showing Danielle's last known contact with anyone and her subsequent responses to it.

The parameters of a search warrant are very narrow so that it must lay out each item being searched for. Police are only able to search for those items and to seize those items. Although they may "search" through a great deal of your property in looking for those specific items they can't then turn around and seize items not listed and if they try to obtain a new warrant based solely on what they saw, its likely to be challenged. There are certain instances when things in plain sight can be considered fair game but it always opens them up to legal challenges down the road.

I'm thinking LE had a warrant for at least the phones, if not computers and any other assorted tech in the home the first time around. Maybe they did it raid style with the idea that DS could have possibly been there or maybe they did it raid style just to surprise him/them, I don't know. Said phone probably had enough evidence to gather up a second warrant for the mattress and car and whatever else they could think of. It seems cars and mattresses would be considered in plain sight and if there was anything obvious located in either one, they would have secured another warrant for those items while they were there, right?

I guess. I don't get it though.

Say he is the guilty party.

Why bring her all the way to your house?

Why not? Is a public place a more reasonable place than a private home for whatever the person responsible either planned (or happened in the moment)? I think it's impossible for us to know, because we don't even know what happened where, let alone the sequence, the context etc.

Agree. Because Enrique Arochi would not be serving 30 years right now if Christina Morris family stayed quiet and not have protests in front of his house. Jmo

Agree and it's a great comparison because she too was acquainted with the individual.

Agree and it's a great comparison because she too was acquainted with the individual.

They could only prove aggravated kidnapping without a body I guess? Even with all that evidence! I wonder if they delayed in pressing charges in hopes they would find her remains and get him for murder. How terrible for her family. At least is behind bars for decades, regardless of the charge.

They could only prove aggravated kidnapping without a body I guess? Even with all that evidence! I wonder if they delayed in pressing charges in hopes they would find her remains and get him for murder. How terrible for her family. At least is behind bars for decades, regardless of the charge.

I've heard police say they do this often, wait in hopes evidence is discovered that could lead to a bigger charge instead of charging with lesser crimes and while I understand the idea behind doing so, it seems like taking a big risk in some instances :(

Amazing how many times I've seen a perp make just such a mistake. Guess it's easy to overlook when they are in nervous frenzy to leave the vehicle. Going back to earlier thought -

Important to note what I embolden - how would perp know her exact parking space? Not on her driver's license, not something a random perp taking her at work would know.... Also, why no sign of struggle inside car (kick marks, or even just scratches quietly left for LE to find etc) if she was taken peacefully? - was perp holding a gun or knife to her? How did he get her out of her car? If he took her from work using another vehicle, then wouldn't it be known her vehicle was in the MetLife parking lot for some time after 5pm... So he had to use her vehicle, no? Did he ask her for a ride someplace and she being the sweet soul she is took him, only to be forced to go someplace else?

I think LE has a very good idea of perp, but waiting for something before making arrest..

BBM
Just pointing out that in the initial press conference. this wasn't made to sound like HER specific parking space, but rather, a parking space that would make sense for her based on where her building entrance was. After that point, people started calling it "her space" but I don't know if it's ever been actually confirmed beyond just being a convenient place to park for someone running in and out real quick.

It's only activated under certain circumstances, used for crash purposes. So I'm not seein how that would help know where her car went.

It wouldn't but most newer model Jeeps have nav built in. I discussed the specific features a few threads ago. Has nothing to do with black box, though. Even satellite radio could be useful.... but uConnect and sensor assisted GPS are standard features now.

I have a Fitbit. It only tracks me with gps if I hit "run." Otherwise it tracks steps (and X steps equal X distance). That said, it does tell you how many steps you make per hour of you have it programmed that way. And it can track heartbeat. (Some models do different things.) So I am sure they would look at results (what she would normally view on her app) to see if anything could be garnered if she were swearing that night. It's pretty incredible how much technology reveals our actions!

Depends on what fitness apps you have it linked with. There was a young girl murdered in Armada 2 summers ago and it was her fitness app that lead the cops to the killed. I think the fit bit type device would need to be in sync mode, though.

Hum , so if hers was a model with GPS and it was linked to her phone would that be stored on an app linked to a computer ? Her phone is missing but what if it's with her ? I realize both the phone and Fitbit would have since exceeded their battery life but what if they were syncing for a few days at least ?

Family said Danielle's phone is pay as you go. Usually people do that for limited text and phone. Data is or used to be pretty expensive on pay as you go. Have wondered why she went with that plan. I used to do that and used a pc for anything other than phone calls and text.
But now have upgraded to Galaxy S7 with unlimited data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07