MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should also add, a fitbit doesn't necessarily need to be worn whether on the wrist or as mine is, a clip on. It could merely be in your purse/pocket and still sense motion.

I have taken the " bit " out of the band and wore it in my pocket . Wouldn't necessarily recommend this but , it did teach me that my bit is washer and dryer proof . So it seems very resilient to water and heat.

Again, go look thru the MP forum....it's not. After 10 years in here I can promise you. The family has done a tremendous job with SM, but other than that it's a lot like others.....just poof!

There are plenty of cases that even have a named POI that stall out...frustrating to be sure. But it's just the way it is. All the LE bashing you want to do isn't going to change a thing. As a watcher, it's all you can do...hope, pray and keep your ears and eyes open.

It's not just poof though. We know where she was up until 24 hours she was confirmed missing with her vehicle at her place. That is a lot to go off of.

<modsnip> Honestly, please tell the family to hire a PI. Use that money now. Bring Danielle home.

I get that the family is in shock, but I feel like they need a representative to deal with the police to ensure they are indeed "doing everything they can." I mean, who told them to wear blue and black for the PR conference? Do you think they chose to wear that or that the FHPD told them too? To me, that spoke volumes.

She said that most people adopt spots that become their favorites and each resident tries to just respect that. They already have to pay just to have a spot and to pay additional for a certain spot isn't worthwhile

Ah that's it. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that since the police took a mattress from the home of SG, that asking that question makes sense. Why would he take her to his home? Whoever did compromise her that Friday afternoon made sure her cell phone was turned off (or possible destroyed) pretty quickly. So, would it make still sense to bring evidence to the place where you live and can reasonably assume, police would search?

Trying to create an elaborate kidnapping theory with a gun during the busy part of the day is more where I think we get into 'wild' speculation.
Perps never think they'll get caught.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That's never been verified

I recall reading that here and when I looked on the IDG site. I believe it was $14 or $ 15.00. For parking that is not a particular spot per say. I will look through the place where I read it.
I see it referenced under apartment ratings for IDG not sure if I am allowed to post the link ? Or if anyone wants to see it ?

I will do no such thing. The family is hurting and will do what they feel is best. I trust them.

I recall reading that here and when I looked on the IDG site. I believe it was $14 or $ 15.00

$15 additional to the already $15 or so they already paid per month just to have any spot iirc

I will do no such thing. The family is hurting and will do what they feel is best. I trust them.

I imagine their being advised what is best and will do what is best for Dani. She won't be compromised. I agree, Holocene.

I imagine their being advised what is best and will do what is best for Dani. She won't be compromised. I agree, Holocene.

Thank you very much.

I have so much empathy for them. I do. You acknowledge they are hurting and that means they aren't at 100%. I know you trust them, but please, at least consider it. Imagine keeping the 100k for the reward and using the for simply just one more expert on this case. It could make the difference. If it were my sister who was kidnapped and a month had gone by, I would think it's a reasonable option.

Hang in there Holocene. <modsnip>

I think that since the police took a mattress from the home of SG, that asking that question makes sense. Why would he take her to his home? Whoever did compromise her that Friday afternoon made sure her cell phone was turned off (or possible destroyed) pretty quickly. So, would it make still sense to bring evidence to the place where you live and can reasonably assume, police would search?

Trying to create an elaborate kidnapping theory with a gun during the busy part of the day is more where I think we get into 'wild' speculation.

LE has said DS is the victim of a crime. People are allowed to speculate how a perp (the question was hypothesizing that the perp was the SG) might have taken over the victim (which very possibly happened at some point). That speculation is allowed, even if you personally think it's misguided.

To be honest, I feel like this thread has been overtaken by a line of big baseless assumptions delivered in a way that talks down to a lot of smart people who have been following these cases way longer than I have (also the LE bashing doesn't sit well). I am dropping out of the convo. Hopefully wild assumptions like that DS walked off on her own (despite that LE says she is a victim of a crime) will be put to bed as more info is revealed.

I have so much empathy for them. I do. You acknowledge they are hurting and that means they aren't at 100%. I know you trust them, but please, at least consider it. Imagine keeping the 100k for the reward and using the for simply just one more expert on this case. It could make the difference. If it were my sister who was kidnapped and a month had gone by, I would think it's a reasonable option.

You have absolutely zero information as to what the family is doing. Stop assuming things and posting them as fact. For all you know they have an army of PI's running around.

Unless PI's are super sneaky, I haven't seen them in my travels.

Hey it is that time again I guess....here's what we know, here's what we can discuss in here.....if it isn't supported by facts it doesn't come in....

MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

Here is a timeline of facts I've compiled from various news articles. I'm sure there may be some information I've missed, but I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible while sticking ONLY to information obtained thru the mainstream media.

Wearing: Blue Eddie Bauer jacket, blue jeans, black zip up shirt, and burgundy boots

Physical Description: 5'5&quot;, 123 pounds, with wavy brown medium-length hair

Tattoos:

Koi fish - hip

Constellation - shoulder

Phoenix - lower left back

Candy, peanuts, and popcorn - foot

Danielle was last seen leaving work at Metlife in Southfield, Michigan and her Jeep Renegade was found parked outside of her apartment building (Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted &amp; Grand River) around 6 pm on Saturday, December 3rd.

Her vehicle was discovered locked, and her purse, wallet, ID, and credit cards were found inside it.

Her keys and cell phone are missing.

At 7 pm on Friday evening, all calls were being sent directly to voicemail.

Per clickondetroit.com,

&quot;[Danielle's] vehicle was left at her home in the area of Halsted and Grand River in Farmington Hills even though she was last seen in Southfield.&quot;

Per freep.com,

&quot; last seen leaving work at about 5 pm Friday in the area of 10 Mile &amp; Telegraph in Southfield, Farmington Hills police Lt. Jeff King said. She was last seen driving her vehicle.&quot;

On 12/6/2016, DS' family offered a $10,000 reward for information leading them to the 28 year old.

[URL=&quot;[url]http://wxyz.com/news/reward-offered-to-help-find-missing-farmington-hills-woman]Per
WXYZ.com

Article dated 12/5/2016: LE stated &quot;the reason she is missing is not the issue. Her safety is the concern.&quot;

Article on detroit.cbslocal.com dated 12/7/2016:

Investigators request information from anyone who may have seen:

*DS and/or her jeep leaving the Metlife office parking lot on December 2nd

*DS and/or jeep arriving at her apartment complex between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

*DS at any time between 5 pm on 12/2 and 6 pm on 12/3

Article dated 12/13/2016:

Family fears foul play and believe DS was abducted after leaving work

Per Detroit News article

Danielle had asked to leave work earlier than scheduled and had plans to meet up with a longtime female friend.

Per Huffington Post article titled &quot;Danielle Stislicki's Family Fears Foul Play in Metlife Employee's Disappearance:

- DS planned to stop at her Farmington Hills residence before meeting up with her best friend for dinner

- Her friend assumed she had gone to sleep after work when she didn't show

- DS also failed to show for the start of her 8 am shift at Metlife on Saturday morning

- All calls went to voicemail and texts were unanswered

- The lack of communication from DS prompted her friend to check on her. When knocks on her door went unanswered, her friend contacted DS' parents

- Her parents contacted LE after driving to her apartment and finding her car locked with all of her personal belongings in it

- The only items known to be missing are her cell phone, keys, and the clothes Danielle wore to work on December 2nd

- The entire grounds at her apartment complex were searched including buildings, basements, and grounds

- Wooded areas were also searched

- K-9 units and helicopters assisted in the search

- LE has not found any evidence of a struggle at her apartment

- A candlelight vigil was held on 12/10/2016 at the Metlife office building and several hundred people were in attendance

- Investigators are seeking information from anyone who may have seen or found Danielle's keychain with a yellow and green smiley face charm and two keys, as well as her Samsung Galaxy Core Prime cell phone in a rose colored case

- Metlife is offering a $50,000 reward for information that leads to the safe return of Danielle and the arrest and prosecution of whoever is responsible for her disappearance

- Independence Green Apartments is also offering $50,000

- A account was set up by a family friend and has reached more than $25,000, which brings the combined reward total to approximately $125,000

Article dated 12/19/2016:

LE issued statement saying they believed Danielle was the victim of a crime

WXYZ.com article dated 12/26/2016:

LE says they've been collecting evidence at numerous locations and tips they've received have been valuable

Per Fox News article titled &quot;Security Guard's Home Searched In Hunt For Missing Michigan Woman&quot; dated 1/6/2017:

- The home of a security guard who worked at the Metlife building where Danielle worked has been searched

- The security guard worked at the building until October of 2016 and is acquainted with Danielle

- LE is running DNA tests on a mattress seized from the home

- &quot;Evidence and information&quot; led LE to believe the security guard knows Danielle

- LE believe Danielle was abducted after leaving work and do not believe that she drove her car to the apartment complex

- Forensic testing is being conducted on 3 vehicles, including Danielle's vehicle

- The security guard has not been named as an official suspect or person of interest in the case

- Danielle was last spotted leaving work around 5 pm but LE says they do not have surveillance video of her walking to her vehicle

- Danielle's mother also works at Metlife but she was not in the building on the day her daughter disappeared

- 12 agencies, including the FBI, are assisting in the search

Per Fox2News,

Neighbors say LE has been to the Berkley residence several times over the past few weeks

Article dated 1/11/2017:

Senator Judy Emmons will join local leaders, LE officials, and concerned citizens for a vigial in an effort to help raise awareness of Danielle Stislicki. The vigil will be held at 7 pm on Thursday 1/12/2017 at Hubert-Fortiers-O'Grady VFW Post 345 hall located at 27345 Schoolcraft in Redford Township.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=13064283

Probably a good time for a coffee break or as I call it an Adult Time Out.

Anyone care to join ?

Holocene I hope to meet you one day. I have the utmost respect for you and appreciate your insights more than I can type. Thank you again for being with us here.

So if every resident has a preferred spot.

Dani's address on whitepages is correct. The address on her license up to date.

Wouldn't that both leave her preferred spot open and make it easier for the perp to park there?

Perps never think they'll get caught.

Can you imagine someone trying to build reasonable decision-making into the decision that John Robert Charlton made in going home with his date (a date lots of people knew about) and then dismembering her in her tub? Since when do criminals use reasonable sense? Murdering in general is not using good sense. Thank goodness it's beyond a reasonable doubt and not beyond what would make reasonable sense to a normal person in normal circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member