MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the mods address why "found safe" is showing on the WS thread for Dani on Tapatalk? I see they deleted the posta about it, but it is still there. weird

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have the same question.

Thank you all for your input!

I know that some "sources", "opinions", and "facts" posted else where may not be credible and incredibly intangible as far as real evidence goes, just think it doesn't hurt to listen elsewhere for ideas as to what have happened, and maybe someone, somewhere can turn these puzzle pieces into something substantial.

I never want to jump on LE's toes, and ruin the hard work they have put in by compromising information out there that shouldn't have been told in the first place. On the other hand, we live in a SM obsessed world, and we are all entitled to our own thoughts. Hoping there can be some sort of collective involvement to bring this girl home!

(Sorry for the run on sentences)

Just trying to explore all and any options.

There are plenty of sites out there that will let you explore non factual or rumored things...WS just isn't one of them. This is a fact based only site. Hope that helps.

Lol You need to drive through at 3 am to see how many empty spots there are! 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know this is a tongue in cheek comment from you but I swear, I drove home at 3am Friday into Saturday and almost came on here to talk about how busy the lots were! Three cars turned in when I did, there were four people standing outside at the building by Dani's street smoking, there was a couple needing to find a room further down. I'm never out at 3am but I feel like I need to be now! (Also there were a million open parking spots and "my" spot was taken.)

I know this is a tongue in cheek comment from you but I swear, I drove home at 3am Friday into Saturday and almost came on here to talk about how busy the lots were! Three cars turned in when I did, there were four people standing outside at the building by Dani's street smoking, there was a couple needing to find a room further down. I'm never out at 3am but I feel like I need to be now! (Also there were a million open parking spots and "my" spot was taken.)

Actually that's very interesting!!!

Actually that's very interesting!!!

I had a late work night with my business partner and decided to come home instead of staying over. I was shocked at how much was going on, especially right on the main strip that faces Halsted. This complex is home to a lot of young professionals and that's what it was looking like when I drove in -- 20 and 30 somethings, still in work clothes, looking a bit disheveled like happy hour went on a little longer than planned.

This is why I was thinking perhaps one would wait until at least 4am, it's dark at least until 6am. Not many out going to work on a Sat and the partiers are usually between 4-6am done.

"There are plenty of sites out there that will let you explore non factual or rumored things...WS just isn't one of them. This is a fact based only site. Hope that helps."

I understand that. My question was if anything read elsewhere was to change my own opinion on things, is that against the rules? From other responses I have gathered, as long as I do not state those sources as an inspiration(for lack of better terms), or try and label them as fact, it is okay to hypothesize ideas and situations. After reading the all 9 threads the past month, there have been plenty of out there ideas, that were not based on fact, but helped paint a picture of maybe something else we weren't all thinking of. I guess that was my goal of this, was just to gain other perspective

Like I said, not trying to offend anyone, violate TOS, or make things seem like fact. I will tread very lightly from here on out..

"There are plenty of sites out there that will let you explore non factual or rumored things...WS just isn't one of them. This is a fact based only site. Hope that helps."

I understand that. My question was if anything read elsewhere was to change my own opinion on things, is that against the rules? From other responses I have gathered, as long as I do not state those sources as an inspiration(for lack of better terms), or try and label them as fact, it is okay to hypothesize ideas and situations. After reading the all 9 threads the past month, there have been plenty of out there ideas, that were not based on fact, but helped paint a picture of maybe something else we weren't all thinking of. I guess that was my goal of this, was just to gain other perspective

Like I said, not trying to offend anyone, violate TOS, or make things seem like fact. I will tread very lightly from here on out..

You can ONLY theorize in facts from MSM Only. That's it....

Has this already been discussed? If yes or no, I'll post why I think the police don't think she drove her vehicle to her apartment parking lot and someone can tell me "duh, we went over this ad nauseum already."

^(I've tried to keep up but I've missed some days here and there)

Maybe the seat and steering wheel and other settings were set to someone who was way bigger/taller or extremely shorter/smaller.

Kinda like when I get my car serviced and when the mechanics deliver my car outside the garage, I spend a couple minutes resetting all my stuff. I can't reach the gas pedals because the seat is set for a much taller person. The steering wheel is much higher, etc.

People who ride with me often also notice when the passenger seat has been moved to an abnormal position for a passenger (for example, when I'm hauling stuff to a charity and I put the seats in weird positions). When a friend gets in, they will ask me who I've been driving around because it's not a normal position from what they usually sit in. Or maybe I just have friends with major OCD.

Anyway, maybe this is why they don't think she was driving.

Ok, I reread Freep article about Danielle. If I read correctly, she was seen leaving Metlife, but not leaving the parking lot in her car on camera? Or was it just not seen at all? Could she have possibly gone back in the building for some reason after putting her things in her car and not made it back out? (Near me, a murdered girl wasn't found when she went missing and was eventually found the first place she was looked for a week or so later. Perps get lucky sometimes).

The complex ML offices are in is very large. Could she have been held there, or stashed and have been retrieved/moved at a later time that evening? Remember, it wasn't until a day later she was recognized as missing. Hate to be morbid, but... Just throwing that out there.

Just one of several theories of mine, not based on anything other than bits picked up from other cases and my probably (too many mysteries read) tainted imagination. If I've read about the security details and that couldn't have happened I can't remember, so pls forgive if this all a waste...just trying to think outside the box, for Danielle... This absence of movement in the case -at least that the public is aware of -is so frustrating. I feel so for her family.

As always, JMHOO

I hope Danielle's phone stayed on for at least awhile and LE have been able to trace pings to narrow the area she was in on Friday.

I know giving the SG a ride has been discussed a lot but this quote (below) gives me hope that they KNOW that to be a fact. That said, we still don't know how he came into play initially.* I'm stuck on the theory he was actively stalking her. I just cannot come up with another theory that fits into place.

Quote--
Stislicki, a Redford Union High School graduate, is the type of person to give someone in need a ride or otherwise help them, her father said, and he hopes "her generosity and giving was not her final undoing."

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/search_for_missing_farmington.html

Reddit is considered to be SM, so what goes on there is not allowed here. Nor is what someone pms you that is considered rumor because it's from SM. This stuff is what gets posts deleted.

Not lecturing or anything just giving you a heads up.

Holocene pointed out that a person here was posting some pretty inappropriate stuff elsewhere. I'm only discussing what someone here said. I think we all know someone's posts on here recently were very odd and their posts elsewhere were even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post it exactly why your stuff keeps getting deleted...read the tos.

I don't know, something must be messed up bc my posts are disappearing and they aren't breaking TOS.

I don't know, something must be messed up bc my posts are disappearing and they aren't breaking TOS.

There was an issue last night with Tapatalk saying Danielle had been found. Those posts along with the ones that quoted the rumors were removed.

Sadly she has not been found otherwise it would be all over MSM.

Hope that clears everything up.

#finddani

There was an issue last night with Tapatalk saying Danielle had been found. Those posts along with the ones that quoted the rumors were removed.

Sadly she has not been found otherwise it would be all over MSM.

Hope that clears everything up.

#finddani

Thanks Coldpizza! Thought I was going crazy... :scared:

Your comment makes sense. A few other people (including me) have also suggested that maybe the positioning of the seat was the first tip-off that she may not have been the last person to drive her car. At least one other person said, "actually, I move my seat when I get out so that may not be diagnostic." Still, I agree with you, the seat was probably back further than one would expect if she'd been driving. In most SUVs, there is no reason to move the seat back to make it easier to get out. You just sort of hop out, or at least I do.

Has this already been discussed? If yes or no, I'll post why I think the police don't think she drove her vehicle to her apartment parking lot and someone can tell me "duh, we went over this ad nauseum already."

^(I've tried to keep up but I've missed some days here and there)

Maybe the seat and steering wheel and other settings were set to someone who was way bigger/taller or extremely shorter/smaller.

Kinda like when I get my car serviced and when the mechanics deliver my car outside the garage, I spend a couple minutes resetting all my stuff. I can't reach the gas pedals because the seat is set for a much taller person. The steering wheel is much higher, etc.

People who ride with me often also notice when the passenger seat has been moved to an abnormal position for a passenger (for example, when I'm hauling stuff to a charity and I put the seats in weird positions). When a friend gets in, they will ask me who I've been driving around because it's not a normal position from what they usually sit in. Or maybe I just have friends with major OCD.

Anyway, maybe this is why they don't think she was driving.

Ok, I hope this doesn't sound creepy to ask lol but I've seen quite a few locals say they have driven past or around the parking lot of metlife, I've seen the video someone took to show the parking lot

Has anyone driven in the parking lot around the time frame she would of been leaving to see if it looked like people seem to be coming and going or if it's empty? Just to get an idea of if a person could be taken without others noticing.
I know that it's not going to give a perfect picture of the parking lots activity on the specific day but it might give a general idea on if it's possible for her to be taken forcefully without anyone noticing. If it's usually active, it lends more credence to the theory of her knowing the person

Just a thought. It's only 8pm here, so probably a dumb thought, I'm still groggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam