UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only a few possibilities.

He walked out of the HS unobserved by a camera that has been viewed.
He accepted a ride from someone known or unknown to him in the HS.
He was kidnapped in the HS by a person in a vehicle.
He was attacked and dumped in a bin and went undetected throughout the pickup and disposal process.
He was allowed to walk through the building and out the front unobserved by a camera.
He was let in to the building and killed, put in a trunk of a vehicle or bin the next day and not observed by a camera.
He is still inside the building in a hidden freezer somewhere.

There is the quasi official report of the Lorry and three other vehicles entering the HS. I assume they mean pulled off from the camera view into the parking area. Vehicles could be using the roads Brentgoval and the perpendicular road and never stop at the HS. If a pedestrian could not escape camera view as said, then these vehicles could not as well. I am not so sure about that fact though. So he could not be picked up by a passing vehicle that did not pull into the HS, and he could walk away without being observed. Thats the story anyway.
Seems to me of any of those 4 vehicles pulled into the HS out of camera view say at 3:27-3:45 am or a vehicle pulled away during that time, that would be a serious clue. We don't know when these other vehicles came and went. I think the Lorry was said to have arrived at 4am and departed by 420. seems like a long time to load one light bin..but I think I read that. The driver said he saw nothing important and did not see Corrie in the HS. So the driver is either lying or we have to move on. So when did these other vehicles come and go. I don't think this is rocket science. What did these drivers say, what vehicles were parked there that night and the day after, and who have the police not found. I still think he walked out and is in a field somewhere, a suicide or a victim of a fatal alcohol related accident. The tossed phone makes me think suicide. Of course that could be just a mistake by C or a sign of foul play.

I just lost a long post I'd typed, and I don't think I said anything that would be moderated?

To try and paraphrase the gist of what I said, I think a lot of things about Corrie's actions that night might not have been usual and that as a result what he did depended very much on the moment.

If he didn't normally drive into BSE for a boys night out, then that's different, and his normal pattern might be affected.

If he didn't normally get asked to leave a club, then again his normal patterns might be affected.

Sitting in Hughes seems to be a response to the moment. He dressed up nicely for his night because that was his normal behaviour (and we can see that in other pictures of him that have been in the media). Sitting in that particular spot and falling asleep there, however, seems to be a response to the moment. Boys don't usually mind getting dirty (stereotype) but military boys can easily get dressed up for a night out and the the next week go out in the field and not have a shower all week. So I don't see those things as mutually exclusive. If Corrie's adapting to the moment, then his clothing isn't a concern, eating his food without dropping it everywhere is now a bigger concern. I liked what Midsummer said about choosing Hughes because his back's covered!

Falling asleep from the heavy tummy and alcohol seems to be due to the moment. Going for a pee would be because of the moment ... or if he got called over, that could be because of the moment, or maybe he did manage to use an app to arrange a pick-up?

It can be quite tricky to predict someone's behaviour when they're adapting to the moment. And especially so if they've been drinking. For myself I'd never sit down on the pavement to eat, but I would if I'd had a lot to drink and just gone to the chippy.

Also, Darroch's phone call to Corrie (we were told it was Darroch who initiated the call, not Corrie). A 40 minute call can encompass a lot of subject changes, and we're not privy to the details of the entire conversation. Someone who's suffering from depression can still have a happy phone call with someone, especially if they're really happy to be talking to this person and it's a nice break from whatever's getting them down? Darroch might be talking about overall impressions of the call, all we can do is go by what he says. I don't know a lot about bipolar, but for myself I know that if I get too happy then that is often followed by a massive 'down' phase (I'm not diagnosed as bipolar and I have no idea if this happens to other people with or without that diagnosis). So Corrie could have been in 7th heaven during the call and in the depths of misery ten minutes later. He's not behaving that way from what we've been told, he still seems to be quite 'high' in an emotional sense while he's in the pubs and clubs. But we don't have all the details of that night and every single word that was said or how he (or other people) took those words. We don't know what was in Corrie's mind when he awoke...and that's part of the mystery.

I keep looking at the car image and I still see someone crouched at the passenger window. Maybe I'm going stir crazy......

I'm looking at the red triangle in the sign. Look at the bottom side of the triangle, it can be seen through the door window and on both sides of the windscreen post. The left hand edge of the triangle can't be seen through the glass. it stops at the windscreen post and doesn't continue. Surely something is between the sign and the car?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• None.jpg
    None.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 482
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 486
  • All.jpg
    All.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 492
I have no credibility when it comes to CCTV images so it's best I don't look again!

Could it be an identifying feature in the car/on the window and the police have obscured it to prevent identification?

I don't think much will happen now until the cadaver dogs have inspected in BSE. It must be a a horrible time for the family.

I can see what you are talking about but don't know if that is a reflection or what the heck that is. However the police will know because they have the moving images. Bloody good eyes you have or a good screen.
It's not a frigging clown is it?

Thanks silva that's the one.

5504b93b4d12570c48b6a1484ce99832.jpg
529fac23f766b7e9df9df223a80588d9.jpg
9768fefd8b74a222ad39f0c02ae7f1d7.jpg

I'm gonna plump for a female of larger proportions, heading from left to right, either carrying a white bag full of (clothes, rubbish, refuse?). I say female as it looks to me like she is wearing a short flared trench coat and heels. If it's 0501 in the morning I can't quite work out why she's wearing that attire and emptying bins? Start of shift? End of shift? McD's operative emptying rubbish from the night before? Although it may be a semi rigid object she's holding judging by the squareish base to it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep looking at the car image and I still see someone crouched at the passenger window. Maybe I'm going stir crazy......

I'm looking at the red triangle in the sign. Look at the bottom side of the triangle, it can be seen through the door window and on both sides of the windscreen post. The left hand edge of the triangle can't be seen through the glass. it stops at the windscreen post and doesn't continue. Surely something is between the sign and the car?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Yep, I see what you mean. Up near the A pillar of the car? I don't see anything other than glass reflection, vehicle shoulder line and a warning triangle for roadworks to be honest?
JMO

I'm gonna plump for a female of larger proportions, heading from left to right, either carrying a white bag full of (clothes, rubbish, refuse?). I say female as it looks to me like she is wearing a short flared trench coat and heels. If it's 0501 in the morning I can't quite work out why she's wearing that attire and emptying bins? Start of shift? End of shift? McD's operative emptying rubbish from the night before? Although it may be a semi rigid object she's holding judging by the squareish base to it?

I thought they confirmed it was a male, possibly homeless.

Well that says they've found them all, then says all but one (old man), then changes to say they've got strong leads. Which is it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look closely in the top right hand corner of the A frame it looks like a pussy cat... Zoom in you can see it, Lol.

The road sign has legs like a tripod at the back and it leans back with the use of gravity to stand up right ;)

The woman with the shopping bag is it the same woman that has been spoken to already and was in the last CCTV pictures.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

I think this is the lady from the recent CCTV release (who has now been identified): http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38613992

The police have made several key assumptions concerning this case.

First, Corrie could not have left Bury St Edmunds without being detected by CCTV. Indeed, they go as far to say it is almost impossible for him to have left the small loading-bay area (called the 'horseshoe') without being detected.

This leads to a conclusion that CMcK must have left the horseshoe by vehicle.

Only four vehicles are known to have approached the horseshoe in the time-frame deemed most relevant by police. I gather from reading the various threads on WS that the drivers have all been identified - and presumably their claimed movements are also known.

The journey taken by one vehicle (very possibly the first to approach after Corrie was last seen) appears to match the known locations of CMcK's phone.

Police have supposedly ruled out the bin lorry because a forensic examination carried out more than a week later failed to yield evidence of Corrie's presence.

Acknowledging there is a faint possibility that Corrie may have climbed a wall at the rear of the horseshoe, it strikes me that one of the police's working assumptions is almost certainly wrong. Of those, by far the most likely is the bin lorry.

At present, we really know only as much as the police have been willing to divulge. Although it is known that the bin lorry travelled to a Sainsbury's in Mildenhall, I am unaware of its later movements. Did it leave the area covered by the Barton Mills' mast at any stage before 8 am?

Was the weight of the bin recorded electronically or logged by pen and paper?

I'm not particularly comfortable with the assumption that forensic techniques would undoubtedly have revealed whether Corrie was not on or in that vehicle. To be clear, while they could be used to prove a positive, can they realistically provide definitive proof of a negative?

One further point troubles me. Given the known information, there is a very strong possibility that the bin lorry driver should have seen Corrie (providing he wasn't actually inside a bin).

Hi everyone.

We are going to close this thread for time being.

When there is something new to discuss, the thread will be reopened.

Thank you :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member