MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will not post the pic here then? I am too confused by the rules, even though I have read them.

I will say that in my opinion, I think DS and the SG may have had a similar interest/hobby and knew each other outside of work.

can you give us a hint as to what you think the similar interest/hobby was?

I will be checking in here as per usual. As of today will be following a Canadian Trial that starts today. Always here in spirit. Where are u Dani???

IMO, no one here wants to falsely accuse someone. With the SG being the only lead from LE and MSM, I think the majority of us have tried to be cautious inferring the extent of his involvement. That said, there is no discounting that he IS involved. As you noted, there is always the possibility that someone was staying there or visiting (either local or from out of town). AA's account of the individual in the IGA parking lot that night with out-of-state plates could be a rental from a visitor and maybe he was there to pickup the SG (presuming DS had given him a ride from ML). The timeline is tight, but maybe that was the initial plan and it was thwarted, leading DS's vehicle being taken/driven to the SG's home instead.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is there are a million and one scenarios that could've possibly played out. But with the SG's possessions being seized through multiple searches, there is some degree of involvement to what may have taken place in his home and he is known to DS as an acquaintance. Many of us are gathering info from other sites that can't be discussed here. I think it's highly possible that DS and the SG may have known each other outside of ML being in the same age group through other acquaintances. I have faith that LE has been able to tie together the pieces we are missing here and the person(s) responsible are nervously awaiting that knock on the door. All JMO.

Yes, mods were being gracious with the use of name initials, I'm not sure there is a problem with them still. The majority of people began using SG because there is no POI named but a SG was discussed in MSM therefore fair game for theories.

In the interest of purity most of us switched because we can't ever be sure there wasn't someone else living, visiting etc the home.

Even if we believe the SG got a ride home from Dani, there is no telling who was in the home when she arrived.

So, old timers like to stick to facts in here. The fact is We have no named person, just a ghost called SG who may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance. Make sense?

Quite honestly, the TOS is well written and crystal clear in what's allowed or not. I encourage newbies to read it a few times and refer back to it, it really is the Bible in here.

I always wonder in kidnappings if drugs were used? Especially, in a situation where one needs to quickly gain control of the victim (adult versus child etc). As spirited as DS appears to be, it would seemingly make her a good candidate for this. It might also explain why she wasn't "seen" leaving the ML building. Perhaps she was immediately incapacitated? It fits the tight timeline in my mind.

I guess I will not post the pic here then? I am too confused by the rules, even though I have read them.

I will say that in my opinion, I think DS and the SG may have had a similar interest/hobby and knew each other outside of work.

If the pic is from an account of hers, it can be linked to her Instagram or blog for example. If it's just a random pic you found that isn't a news source than I don't believe that's allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wonder in kidnappings if drugs were used? Especially, in a situation where one needs to quickly gain control of the victim (adult versus child etc). As spirited as DS appears to be, it would seemingly make her a good candidate for this. It might also explain why she wasn't "seen" leaving the ML building. Perhaps she was immediately incapacitated? It fits the tight timeline in my mind.

You would think, but I've never seen drugs used to subdue a victim for abduction in cases I've followed here..

I tend to think it was a weapon. Guns can be persuasive in compliance.

Interesting, I've considered drugs being used to hold her, but not for an abduction. IMO, this would imply premeditation and would the ML parking lot be the best place for a crime to take place? If a stalking situation, wouldn't it be less risky to follow her and approach when she was alone (in the dark) or when no witnesses were around. I'm not giving the perp a lot of credit for thinking everything through with a high level of intelligence. IMO, it seems more likely that something went wrong after DS left the lot. Figuring out the "why" would certainly answer a lot of other questions, though.

DS seems to have numerous hobbies and interests but from what I've seen, the SG has only one.

But have you seen any connection to SG's "one" in your sleuthing? Just curious, as I have not (yet).

DS seems to have numerous hobbies and interests but from what I've seen, the SG has only one.

I tend to think it was a weapon. Guns can be persuasive in compliance.

Most definitely! I may be giving myself too much credit for bravery but I'd like to think if a gun were pointed at me and I was being forced somewhere, my fear of that unknown and my knowledge of statistics would prompt me to take a chance before it was too late. If somebody drugged me, I wouldn't have that option.

You can PM a Mod and ask them if you can post picture, just make sure you give a description of where you got it from. It really is the simplest way of finding out if it can be posted.

I'm not sure you were the one asking, so if I'm wrong it's for whoever was.

Just post the pic! This qualifies as "sleuthing the victim." As long as it's respectful of her (not something she'd be humiliated over, which I doubt it is), post it.

Most definitely! I may be giving myself too much credit for bravery but I'd like to think if a gun were pointed at me and I was being forced somewhere, my fear of that unknown and my knowledge of statistics would prompt me to take a chance before it was too late. If somebody drugged me, I wouldn't have that option.

Yes I agree and think I would do same. Hope I would. Once you hit the secondary crime scene your odds are slim to none. Then there is the fight, flight, freeze.....

Just post the pic! This qualifies as "sleuthing the victim." As long as it's respectful of her (not something she'd be humiliated over, which I doubt it is), post it.

Not a good idea, wiser to PM a Mod first and get the correct answer. This happened already in Danielle's thread. Mods prefer to be asked instead of having to close thread, review, delete if needed, put up warnings.

You can get Time outs for not following rules.

I agree. Either post a link or quit talking about it.

I'm not at home and won't be til tonight so I don't have access to it right now. I had cropped someone out of pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member