MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Either post a link or quit talking about it.

9 threads in and DS has not been found. Trying to figure out if a pic can be posted for a few pages is NBD in comparison. Using that logic, everyone might as well "quit talking."

I have to wonder if SG was a registered gun owner. It would be good to know the answer to this... Not that it solves anything today. Do most SG's carry guns while on duty? I wish we had an actual SG in this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 threads in and DS has not been found. Trying to figure out if a pic can be posted for a few pages is NBD in comparison. Using that logic, everyone might as well "quit talking."

I've posted several times now, PM a Mod. Don't listen to ones telling you to just post it. get the correct answer.

I have to wonder if SG was a registered gun owner. It would be good to know the answer to this... Not that it solves anything today. Do most SG's carry guns while on duty? I wish we had an actual SG in this forum.

Our security company at work is "Securitas" and they carry a radio lol. It may be different as far as company and what they are actually securing, I honestly don't know

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yikes.

It has been mentioned over and over when in doubt pm a mod with it. Don't over complicate this.....

Our security company at work is "Securitas" and they carry a radio lol. It may be different as far as company and what they are actually securing, I honestly don't know

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Securitas does have armed guards as well. I've seen job postings for them on their website. Not sure if that building would need armed guards though

There really isnt much to talk about now.
I wonder when forensics co es in then that will maybe will shed some new light on everything.

Hope Danielle is soon found.

I don't know the answer to your question but I did check Michigan laws regarding guns and SGs. They are covered and/or excluded from certain laws pertaining to gun permits as well as tasers/stun guns. My guess is he probably holds the proper permits because of his occupation.

I was merely responding to posts from this morning, as I had originally posted about it last night.

If anyone is annoyed by it, feel free to use the ignore button.

There really isnt much to talk about now.
I wonder when forensics co es in then that will maybe will shed some new light on everything.

Hope Danielle is soon found.

It's happening soon. Keep the faith. I have no doubt LE is about to reveal more. Hang tight. #weloveyoudani

I'm a local. On Friday around 3 p.m. I was passing by and drove around the Officecentre's parking lot out of curiosity. Mainly looking to see how it was set up and if there was more than one way out. I know it's not the same time DS was last seen there, but I'll describe my experience if it helps.

There is a parking lot in front of the building and a parking lot behind. There are only two entrances to the front lot, both of which are off Telegraph. To get to the back lot, there are two roads on either side of the building leading from the front parking lot to the back. When I was there, the front parking lot was pretty much filled up with not a whole lot of parking spots, and the back lot was rather vacant. I'd say about 1/4 of the way full. There were a few people coming and going.

The back parking lot butts up to a church and a residential area. It looked like it might be easy to cut across into the residential area on foot. The building is also on top of a hill of sorts, next to a few other buildings. Down the hill is a partially wooded area that contains the Rouge River.

Ok, I hope this doesn't sound creepy to ask lol but I've seen quite a few locals say they have driven past or around the parking lot of metlife, I've seen the video someone took to show the parking lot

Has anyone driven in the parking lot around the time frame she would of been leaving to see if it looked like people seem to be coming and going or if it's empty? Just to get an idea of if a person could be taken without others noticing.
I know that it's not going to give a perfect picture of the parking lots activity on the specific day but it might give a general idea on if it's possible for her to be taken forcefully without anyone noticing. If it's usually active, it lends more credence to the theory of her knowing the person

Just a thought. It's only 8pm here, so probably a dumb thought, I'm still groggy.

I'm a local. On Friday around 3 p.m. I was passing by and drove around the Officecentre's parking lot out of curiosity. Mainly looking to see how it was set up and if there was more than one way out. I know it's not the same time DS was last seen there, but I'll describe my experience if it helps.

There is a parking lot in front of the building and a parking lot behind. There are only two entrances to the front lot, both of which are off Telegraph. To get to the back lot, there are two roads on either side of the building leading from the front parking lot to the back. When I was there, the front parking lot was pretty much filled up with not a whole lot of parking spots, and the back lot was rather vacant. I'd say about 1/4 of the way full. There were a few people coming and going.

The back parking lot butts up to a church and a residential area. It looked like it might be easy to cut across into the residential area on foot. The building is also on top of a hill of sorts, next to a few other buildings. Down the hill is a partially wooded area that contains the Rouge River.

Just checking if I mapped the correct building. Is it also near to several businesses? I think a Kragens Auto is across the street? Also, is the enterance to the front lot circular...like a big loop?

Yes it is near several other businesses. Telegraph is filled with businesses. I don't think there is a Kragens, but there is an AutoZone somewhat across the street, along with a Tim Horton's and a Secretary of State. 25300 Telegraph, Southfield on Google Maps should put you in the right spot.

Now I'm second guessing how many entrances there are to the lot. I'll have to drive by again today to double check. The main entrance is somewhat circular, yes, but that doesn't really show on the map.

Just checking if I mapped the correct building. Is it also near to several businesses? I think a Kragens Auto is across the street? Also, is the enterance to the front lot circular...like a big loop?

attachment.php

There is just no where to go with this case right now... So I have nothing to say and I hate being quiet on this thread for Dani so... weekly pic... I lost count of how long ago I did one.

But praying for good news... any answers good or bad. Just some kind of closure, good or bad for the family. For Dani. :heartbeat:

instagram.com/stinkybummer

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 393
Yes it is near several other businesses. Telegraph is filled with businesses. I don't think there is a Kragens, but there is an AutoZone somewhat across the street, along with a Tim Horton's and a Secretary of State. 25300 Telegraph, Southfield on Google Maps should put you in the right spot.

Now I'm second guessing how many entrances there are to the lot. I'll have to drive by again today to double check. The main entrance is somewhat circular, yes, but that doesn't really show on the map.

Thanks!

One of my exes is a security guard for Allied Barton at the BCBS building downtown. He's ex-military (has weapons training) and has worked there 5+ years and is currently a mgmt equivalent. He has set patrol times where he has to go around the whole building and check things out during his shifts and whatnot. He does NOT carry. He's got mace, a nightstick and handcuffs. FWIW.

Met Life offices in Raleigh Office building.
25300 Telegraph
Southfield, MI

Top photo isTelegraph side of building with front parking lot. Main entrance is towards left of photo.

Bottom photo is satellite view. Red arrow is in back lot.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 475
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 443
OK so it looks like my memory served me correctly: two entrances! Thanks! :)

Met Life offices in Raleigh Office building.
25300 Telegraph
Southfield, MI

Top photo isTelegraph side of building with front parking lot. Main entrance is towards left of photo.

Bottom photo is satellite view. Red arrow is in back lot.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow! So a couple of things stand out at me...The fact that there's a neighborhood back there and the Rouge River. I have to wonder if some of the people that live in the neighborhood wouldn't have surveillance cameras and could any of them have captured anything rolling through the neighborhood that day, during the timeframe of 415 to 5-ish. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member