Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring strictly to his words and movements observable in the video footage.

For what it's worth, I do think his words on his last post of her FB are in harmony with his actions. ...Money.

The impression I got from his twitter timeline before this event, is that he is obsessed with money.

How far is Raytown from her home?

Surely if she purposefully faked her disappearance she would understand that people are looking for her, and she shouldn't be hanging out in places where she might run into people she knew?

Dare I ask if there is a bit of mental illness at play? psychotic break?

If she's supposedly conversing with people she knows, that's gotta be something police are listening to, right? I haven't seen that mentioned in any reports.

I don't know if the rumors are true or not, but Raytown is about 15-20 mins away. It depends on what side of KC you're coming from/going to.

Concerns grow as days pass by without any sign of missing woman Toni Anderson

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/

Snip

'Sources say when Toni left Chrome, she had plans to meet with friends at Shady Lady, a strip club on the eastside of Kansas City. Employees tell FOX 4 that they never saw her and say police searched for any trace of Toni on surveillance footage and came up short handed.'

So her intended destination was the Shady Lady, saw this on social media earlier and now that it's in MSM "maybe" we can believe it. Who are the sources

Some oddities occur to me with theory of her attempting to disappear. The first one, and possibly the biggest one, is her being low on gas. Not knowing whether she was able to get gas or not is a big question, but with what we know so far it appears that if she did get gas she wasn't able to get a lot with the failed attempts to use her card. I would think one of the most important elements in disappearing is having the gas to go somewhere.

Second, if the rumors of people she knows seeing her over the past few days are true it doesn't appear she went very far. If she truly is trying to disappear it wouldn't make much sense to only travel less than 20 miles still be in the general area of where her friends and family live.

Lastly, if she's trying to disappear, from what we know, it doesn't look like she planned or prepared very well to do this, nor does she have the money to do it - unless she has cash stashed somewhere. But then that raises the question of why she used her card at the convenience store. It would make more sense to use cash if you're trying to disappear.

It could be that she's attempting to disappear, but doesn't really know what's she's doing. It just seems like an unorganized and poorly planned attempt if she is trying to disappear. There are some signs that make this a possibility, but it seems like there are bigger signs that she would have had a hard time disappearing with any success. I personally think there's something on the video surveillance that points to something criminal and that's why LE is so involved in her search and isn't commenting on the surveillance or releasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep wondering about this and hopefully someone from MO knows the answer. What is the legal age to be able to sell or serve alcohol in MO? In AR you can take an order for alcohol in a bar or restaurant, but you can't serve the alcohol if you aren't 21 or older. Same for sales in liquor or grocery stores - you can't ring up an alcohol purchase.

Some oddities occur to me with theory of her attempting to disappear. The first one, and possibly the biggest one, is her being low on gas. Not knowing whether she was able to get gas or not is a big question, but with what we know so far it appears that if she did get gas she wasn't able to get a lot with the failed attempts to use her card. I would think one of the most important elements in disappearing is having the gas to go somewhere.

Lastly, if she's trying to disappear, from what we know, it doesn't look like she planned or prepared very well to do this, nor does she have the money to do it - unless she has cash stashed somewhere. But then that raises the question of why she used her card at the convenience store. It would make more sense to use cash if you're trying to disappear.

If she was looking to disappear, I'd imagine it'd not be on her own. I'm going to guess that if she was looking to disappear, there is another guy in the picture. It'd also make sense for her to have cash stashed as you said.

In terms of why she'd use her card at the convenience store, that would be purely to give the appearance of being there and for the specific reason of getting gas. Turn off the GPS and leave. Doing that makes it appear as if foul play is involved.

I'm always late and have lied about being pulled over because who gets mad at someone that's pulled over on their way to meet them? Being pulled over could've planted a seed and it was an excuse to put off meeting her coworkers while she ran an errand she didn't want anyone to know about.
The ATM transactions are weird. Using a debit card to buy gas makes sense. I don't know anyone who doesn't pay at the pump. I've entered the wrong pin accidentally and had to use another form of payment. I doubt I'm the first to suggest someone who didn't know her pin tried to use her card.

If she was looking to disappear, I'd imagine it'd not be on her own. I'm going to guess that if she was looking to disappear, there is another guy in the picture. It'd also make sense for her to have cash stashed as you said.

In terms of why she'd use her card at the convenience store, that would be purely to give the appearance of being there and for the specific reason of getting gas. Turn off the GPS and leave. Doing that makes it appear as if foul play is involved.

So now I'm wondering if she was even really low on gas since the officer that pulled her over is apparently the only person she told she was low on gas. She could have gone to the convenience store and tried to make it look like she was buying gas since the officer followed her there. I usually check my phone for texts and/or to do other miscellaneous tasks on my phone while I'm pumping gas and my 18 year old teenage daughter is ALWAYS on her phone when she's pumping gas. So it seems strange that she didn't text anyone to tell them she was getting gas while she was at the convenience store, especially since she would have been standing there with nothing else to do, since she had people waiting for her to meet them, and since she had just sent a text about getting pulled over.

However, if she really was low on gas and her card wouldn't work at the pump she would have to pay cash. This would involve her having to go inside to pay the attendant cash, which would be easily established with surveillance footage.

It would be nice if at least one possible scenario could be eliminated, but this case really has too many open questions. Of course, LE may have the answers to a lot of these questions and they're sitting on the answers so a suspect won't know what cards LE is holding.

Rumor Alert: There are a few people who know her that claim to have seen Toni(e) this week. One in particular claims to have contacted LE after seeing and conversing with her in Raytown today.

The person who contacted Raytown LE was not a friend and thinks she saw Toni but didn't talk to her. Most likely a case of mistaken identity.

Interesting to me that there do not seem to be any images with Toni and the boyfriend on her Facebook page.

I'm confused... why didn't she get gas at the first Quick Trip if she was so low on gas? tia

The person who contacted Raytown LE was not a friend and thinks she saw Toni but didn't talk to her. Most likely a case of mistaken identity.
It looks like I was saying the one in Raytown knew her, but that's not what I meant. The other two are the one's who knew her. However, the one you speak of did say she spoke to Toni when holding her son. Again, it's all considered rumor so take it as that. Just info, names, etc. to keep tucked away.

I keep wondering about this and hopefully someone from MO knows the answer. What is the legal age to be able to sell or serve alcohol in MO? In AR you can take an order for alcohol in a bar or restaurant, but you can't serve the alcohol if you aren't 21 or older. Same for sales in liquor or grocery stores - you can't ring up an alcohol purchase.

Not sure about Missouri in general, but in Kansas City, an individual can sell alcohol from the age of 18 if they have an employee liquor license and work for a business that has all other permits required.

https://data.kcmo.org/Regulated-Industries/Application-For-Employee-Liquor-Permit/strf-ebr3

I had to get my liquor sales card in KCMO when I was 18 and working at a store that sold wine (among many other things). I don't think I ever actually sold any alcohol, but I was legally able to do so, if it came up.

In addition to attending UMKC, Anderson worked at Chrome, an adult entertainment club on 40 Highway. FOX 4 spoke with Toni’s coworkers there. It was a cold and icy on Sunday morning, and as usual the manager and a security guard at Chrome walked Toni to her car after her work shift making sure no one followed her out. The last thing they saw was her car, driving away.

She’s known at Chrome as the sweet girl, filling in when help was needed. Toni Anderson worked at Chrome Entertainment as a sever going by the nickname “Vanity” off and on for three years. They say Toni never drank or partied and was looking forward to starting school at UMKC on Tuesday. Chrome’s manager says he personally walked her out Sunday morning around 4:00. No one at Chrome has heard from her since.

Sources say when Toni left Chrome, she had plans to meet with friends at Shady Lady, a strip club on the eastside of Kansas City. Employees tell FOX 4 that they never saw her and say police searched for any trace of Toni on surveillance footage and came up short handed.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/

I've been lurking and watching this case.
Sorry if above has been posted, seemed important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member