ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now it is January 17, 2017. And when is this January update supposed to be?

Klein told me later this month whenever that is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

Seems to be new (6 hours ago). Audio record of GGP. Unfortunately I understand next to nothing.
47 comments to it ....

Woah! So to summarise, in the first bit the interviewer is asking Grandpa whether he went for a nap in his trailer or stayed by the fire, he said he tried to nap, and something about the others leaving / going fishing. All quite vague but seems to confirm grandpa did not stay at the fire when the others went off to the stream.

She then goes on to asking him (grandpa replies in red):

"May I ask a question, if that baby's dead and you think it was an accident, why do you think they're so scared?"

"I have no idea"

"If it was an accident which is gonna be a slap on the wrist compared to concealing a death"

"Yeah, I don't know"

"Why do you think they'd be so scared?

"I do not know. You'd know more about it..." [mumbling, can anyone pick that bit up?]

"No because I don't know them that well, you know them better than I do"

"I don't know my.."

"You know your granddaughter..... better"

"I know her but I don't know her"

"I get that" [another lady in background agrees]

"It's like anything...."

"Just hypothetically, if you had had an accident or caused an accident that caused the baby to be dead, would you cover it up or would you say 'oh my god he fell in the fire and I didn't know what to do', I mean would you come forward or would you try to conceal it, you personally?"

"No I wouldn't try to conceal it, ok"

"OK. I'm just trying to figure out why it would be so important for them to hide it or to cover it up if it was an accident"

"In doing that I don't know what the reason is" .

Or is the last line "if they're doing that I don't know what the reason is" ?

Ole Robert's comment about knowing Jessica yet not knowing Jessica is kind of telling, makes me think that at one time he thought good things now he's not so sure.

Maybe I am being too hopeful but I feel there will be a break in this case soon.

People slip up in conversations with others. Too many people have suspicions in this case.

I am hoping that someone's conscience becomes too heavy a burden and they speak up because his or her heart
insists on it. This very well could happen and I trust it will - eventually.

Prayers of love to little DeOrr.

It lifts my heart to see you all on these threads keeping little DeOrr front and center.

You are all wonderful people filled with compassion and kindness searching for answers for this little boy.

I always feel honored to read your posts. Thank you all so very much.

Idaho Falls native here, created an account just to say THANK YOU for keeping this little boy at the front of your minds. So many of us locals feel like we've lost one of our own and the lack of breakthroughs in the case are so disheartening. On behalf of mothers all across Eastern Idaho, thank you.

Idaho Falls native here, created an account just to say THANK YOU for keeping this little boy at the front of your minds. So many of us locals feel like we've lost one of our own and the lack of breakthroughs in the case are so disheartening. On behalf of mothers all across Eastern Idaho, thank you.

:welcome: rebecon (and indeed all mothers of Eastern Idaho!)... what is the feeling out there? Does DeOrr get talked about much?

On and off, it seems. The updates from Klein and Lemhi County are rare nowadays but whenever there is anything on the news, the whole community is abuzz. I try to hold out hope that someone will crack. Backcountry Idaho is so vast and wild, I feel like a confession may be the only way we'll ever have any answers.

(My apologies if my reply isn't done correctly, headed over to fully read TOS now!)

On and off, it seems. The updates from Klein and Lemhi County are rare nowadays but whenever there is anything on the news, the whole community is abuzz. I try to hold out hope that someone will crack. Backcountry Idaho is so vast and wild, I feel like a confession may be the only way we'll ever have any answers.

(My apologies if my reply isn't done correctly, headed over to fully read TOS now!)

Do you think the local vibe is more sympathetic towards the parents than (most of us) here, or when you hope someone will crack are you thinking one of the four?

Absolutely not, I feel most of the locals believe that at LEAST 1 of the 4 people are responsible for little DeOrr's disappearance. Somebody close to me was a close childhood friend of JM's younger sister. According to her, JM has always been an angry, loose cannon.. even in her youth. Obviously that is hearsay but I believe it.

CMC - The rest of that sentence is "you'd know more about that kinda stuff than me".

Absolutely not, I feel most of the locals believe that at LEAST 1 of the 4 people are responsible for little DeOrr's disappearance. Somebody close to me was a close childhood friend of JM's younger sister. According to her, JM has always been an angry, loose cannon.. even in her youth. Obviously that is hearsay but I believe it.

I have heard similar about JM.

Did both parents move away in the end, and did J move back when her marriage ended? Just wondering whether any of the family are seen out and about around town. Also whether there are still posters up or any appeals for info?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, we've not had many locals here, good to have feet on the ground!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23