Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
More
Two mannequin heads with blonde wigs were found behind the desk in #Garland office. #Garland #yyc

??????????????
Wow. This case officially crossed over to Buffalo Bill/Dexter territory now. :eek:

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 47s47 seconds ago

2 VHS tapes were taken :1 is a meth doc and the other is dated 2014/07/07 titled Unsolved Homicides/Keeping Up Appearances #Garland #yyc

VHS. See this is why I think he didn't have a smartphone and possibly no cell phone at all.

Back to last night's puzzlers that I listed (briefly I promise) for myself.
If you look at this article, at the picture of Kathy and Nathan on that last day (at the link below) does anyone notice a green sweater? Could JO'B have forgotten the sweater when she left that night, and DG grabbed it thinking it was NO'B's? Could it be the green sweater that Sully was interested in at DG acreage?

http://www.metronews.ca/news/calgar...ien-mother-testify-douglas-garland-trial.html

the younger brother of Nathan was wearing a green sweater in this photo!!!

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago

#Garland trial done for the day, will resume tomorrow

Thank God.

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg
Another book seized from #Garland basement called Silent Death - about how to commit murder and not be caught

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 46s46 seconds ago
Book Be Your Own Undertaker, How To Dispose of a Dead Body, found in #Garland basement.

Could the wig and stuff be him dressing up to not be recognized? Also I forgot he was staked out to watch the L house maybe he wore the diapers so he wouldn't have be to use a bathroom. Like the way a private investigator wat he's a house for hours. (Donno if they wear diapers but you know what I mean)

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 45s46 seconds ago
documents in room : an e-bay transaction shows that adult diapers were ordered. #Garland #yyc

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 54s55 seconds ago
Oxton- reusable adult diaper found in closet of the office in #Garland basement

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
And adult usable diaper was found on a closet floor in a basement room of the #Garland home.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
A reusable adult diaper with pink patterned material on the outside was found in the closet of this room. #Garland #yyc

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 1m1 minute ago
In a bizarre turn - police found two mannequin heads - wearing blonde wigs in the #Garland office. In closet an adult reusable diaper.

No wonder he had that door locked.

I first thought he may have used the wigs as a disguise when committing the murders but now I am wondering if he just liked to dress up. This is beyond disturbing.

2 VHS tapes were taken :1 is a meth doc and the other is dated 2014/07/07 titled Unsolved Homicides/Keeping Up Appearances #Garland #yyc

VHS. See this is why I think he didn't have a smartphone and possibly no cell phone at all.

Oh man....I wonder

Dated July 7, 2014? Did he leave it for police or something? He was in custody at that time.

Wait. When was he arrested?

the younger brother of Nathan was wearing a green sweater in this photo!!!

It's frustrating how people describe colours. There's little Nathan in peach coloured shorts and a turquoise T-shirt in the link you shared..... I would not call that blue.Green could also be teal, lime, avacado, emerald........ makes sleuthing tricky.

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
More
JUST released photos of Douglas #Garland taken during his arrest show some of the minor injuries - this one to his upper lip
Inj 1s.jpg

Could the wig and stuff be him dressing up to not be recognized? Also I forgot he was staked out to watch the L house maybe he wore the diapers so he wouldn't have be to use a bathroom. Like the way a private investigator wat he's a house for hours. (Donno if they wear diapers but you know what I mean)
8! 8 pairs of women's style shoes, size 13! Don't think he needed 8 pairs for one nights disguise ...

This evidence has been bemusing and revolting! I can't talk about the dental stuff, I'm cringing already!

Straightjacket!?!?

Shackles!?!?

How to books!!!

I really want to know when police were told by the mapping company that they had the images of the victims in the field.

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 4m4 minutes ago

This photo shows small cut to #Garland head
Inj 2.jpg

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 5m5 minutes ago

This is #Garland in the clothes he was arrested in before police seized them for analysis
clothes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member