Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for the map links. I'm debating sending hush(they make tattoo numbing products) or a few other ones to see if they would share the image it would reach tons of people with tattoos or who do them

I emailed three major news sources, good moring america, abc news, and nbc news.,... Now all i am waiting for is an email back... Fingers crossed

New Bedford 2004. Could there be a connection if the sheet Peaches was in came from this area.

Who is She???

On August 8, 2004, the remains of black female were found in a wooded area just behind the Plainville Truck stop. A Skull and a woman's toros were found buried in a shallow grave buried by either a blanket or a burlap. Law Enforcement estimates that she may have been between the ages of 25 to 35 years old and her height may have been between 4 foot 9 inches to 5 foot 3 inches. There was no answer as to how she died but she was placed there by someone. The victim may have also been bi-racial and been at the site for at least three to ten years.
For more information about this case visit the Doe Network.

If you have any idea as to who this person may be, please contact the Plainville Police Department at 508-699-1212 or 508-695-7115.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I emailed three major news sources, good moring america, abc news, and nbc news.,... Now all i am waiting for is an email back... Fingers crossed
Thank you Jacob, my fingers and toes are crossed!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

New Bedford 2004. Could there be a connection if the sheet Peaches was in came from this area.

Who is She???

On August 8, 2004, the remains of black female were found in a wooded area just behind the Plainville Truck stop. A Skull and a woman's toros were found buried in a shallow grave buried by either a blanket or a burlap. Law Enforcement estimates that she may have been between the ages of 25 to 35 years old and her height may have been between 4 foot 9 inches to 5 foot 3 inches. There was no answer as to how she died but she was placed there by someone. The victim may have also been bi-racial and been at the site for at least three to ten years.

If you have any idea as to who this person may be, please contact the Plainville Police Department at 508-699-1212 or 508-695-7115.

Could you provide a link to Namus and the article? This is interesting...:thinking:

Who is She???

I really don't think you can connect where the company that makes the brand of pillowcase peaches was in to her killer. I do however see a lot of similarities between a lot of murders there and ny

I really don't think you can connect where the company that makes the brand of pillowcase peaches was in to her killer. I do however see a lot of similarities between a lot of murders there and ny

I've thought about the pillow cases and what could possibly come out of identifying them. I've come up with a couple of ideas for them being supplemental information to already known possibilities.
If for some reason the Wamsutta pillow cases were initially a slow roll out in higher end stores, then the maker Spring Industries would have a shorter list of possible suppliers in NYC and LI. Perhaps being geographically able to pin point an area of purchase that is already been on the radar.
Also, although LE has the pillow cases, it's identification gives a full picture of what the bedding set looked like complete. It gives a full view of what could have potentially been a crime scene.
If the bedding actually came from LISK's home it would most likely come from a middle aged, middle income couples bedroom. Indicating that LISK was actually married.
Also, who knows, maybe there is a picture of a suspect with the full Wamsutta set on their bed?

HERE ARE SOME POSSIABLE I HAVE FOUND... JUST WANT TOO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THEM BEFORE I SUBMIT THEM
'

1. DERETHA L. JOHNSON-http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/894dfca.html

2 Charlotte Denese Doles http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2671dffl.html

This IS MOO but I think they're both probably a little too old. I mean barely but still. It's not two that I'd personally submit but others might feel differently

HERE ARE SOME POSSIABLE I HAVE FOUND... JUST WANT TOO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THEM BEFORE I SUBMIT THEM
'

1. DERETHA L. JOHNSON-http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/894dfca.html

2 Charlotte Denese Doles http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2671dffl.html

I think they are good finds Jacobd83, both would have been in their late 20's in 1997. Peaches age estimation was between 16-30

This case has been so bungled. Someone like Noreen Renier might be the only hope at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone has to be missing that mother and child :( maybe they are foreign? how are we so sure she was mixed race, just her skin tone? In that case she could be hispanic, too. I want genetic testing to tell us exactly what her background was.

I've been thinking that maybe the child is the only one missing and perhaps was considered a parental abduction when looking through MP lists... Couldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni