Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If peaches took off with her kid and the serial killer is the dad and caught up and killed her it's possible but I like my idea if she saw something she shouldn't have cause she maybe was dating him and so her and the baby had to be disposed of. Also if she took her baby and it's not the killers maybe to make money to survive once she ran away from the dad she was forced to prositite and has nobody to watch the kid and falls victim. I can see the killer if that's the case being sickened by the fact that she would bring her kid with her.

I apologize in advance if this question is dumb, but it's late and I probably should go to sleep instead of trying to sleuth. What girl under the video are you referring to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The video link is broken.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The video link is broken.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's not, doesn't work on Tapatalk - but does on the forum, its a youtube link - Snipped below what the exchange is referred to.

Kimberly_thegreatest - Peaches
Frank Zappa - Why?
Kimberly_thegreatest - My dad know her :( :(
Lindsey Clapper - He knows the identity of the body they refer to as Peaches? Why doesn't he come forward with the identification?

It's not, doesn't work on Tapatalk - but does on the forum, its a youtube link - Snipped below what the exchange is referred to.

Kimberly_thegreatest - Peaches
Frank Zappa - Why?
Kimberly_thegreatest - My dad know her :( :(
Lindsey Clapper - He knows the identity of the body they refer to as Peaches? Why doesn't he come forward with the identification?

If she or her dad really know, why play cat and mouse? Why isn't she stating her (Peaches') name instead of posting any other message? Or better yet, she's obviously aware of the need for LE to know who Peaches is so why isn't she even telling LE? If she's scared she can stay anonymous.

Anybody else find the circa 1980 computerized voice completely weird and definitely eerie considering the content of the story? That's the best technology People magazine has access to? JMO it's a little weird and, if it weren't for the story, it would be funny.

If she or her dad really know, why play cat and mouse? Why isn't she stating her (Peaches') name instead of posting any other message? Or better yet, she's obviously aware of the need for LE to know who Peaches is so why isn't she even telling LE? If she's scared she can stay anonymous.

Speculation - I'd hazard a guess that her 'dad' may have once mentioned in passing 'I knew a girl with a peach tattoo'. Fast forward, and behind the wall of a username - exaggeration of the truth.

Speculation - I'd hazard a guess that her 'dad' may have once mentioned in passing 'I knew a girl with a peach tattoo'. Fast forward, and behind the wall of a username - exaggeration of the truth.

Maybe. But the account is real, put a click on her name. She has liked 51 videos of make up etc. The only comments I can find are these ones. One video she watches is of a girl I think from Balou or Baloo?

Anyway maybe this is where she is from it could be a friend. There are stripper work out videos too. She is a young girl, the girl from Baloo is 18. Maybe her Dad is a bit of a lad or a Gangster as you say in the US and just casually said I knew her.

There are lots of people who do not go to the police as they do not wish to be framed by a corrupt cop etc. Plus not everyone has the interest in these women like those on this website forum sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you type the username kimberly_thegreatest into google, the instagram account with the same name looks like the same person imo.

If you type the username kimberly_thegreatest into google, the instagram account with the same name looks like the same person imo.

Send her a message on Instagram and I will on Youtube. Maybe something will come of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep it is her. Found her instagram photo with the same outfit.

Someone message her. Also an email address can be found on her instagram page.

I'm not registered to either youtube or instagram. Doh.

Sherlock knows has time out for 72 hours, he asked me to post that he sent her a message on you tube if she replies before he is back he will let everyone know through me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member