Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Response from LE

[video=twitter;825514016281939970]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/825514016281939970[/video]

Josh HelmuthVerified account @Jhelmuth

Response from KCPD

Oh, I read her statement again. She taped it after he tried to run up to her. Makes more sense now! How scary. I did see who they are claiming as the license plate #. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Response from LE

[video=twitter;825514016281939970]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/825514016281939970[/video]

Josh HelmuthVerified account @Jhelmuth

Response from KCPD

Wait... what? "The caller did not make a police report after the incident." Is it common to not make a police report after a situation like this?

I must be on wrong sites. I still see nothing. :/

Was Toni living on a couch while thinking she was making money?

If so. I would check the people there.

But if not. Then sorry for bringing it up.

But I would be surprised if she always had big cash on her from dancing but no one ever tried to steal her money.

I've been following this thread from day one and something has really never clicked for me until catching up on posts in the third thread today. It has to do with her car and what happened to it and it finally dawned on me that no one was looking for her car until possibly hours after anyone last heard from her. Even if the amount of time was only a couple of hours it still allows for different possibilities of what could have happened to her car so it makes me reluctant to dismiss an abduction theory. For instance, just thinking about a single abductor theory, with the amount of time that was likely available between when she actually went missing and when anyone started looking for her an abductor could have had time to come back for her car if she was taken from her car and put in a suspect's car. Or a suspect could have abducted her in her own car while leaving his car on the side of a road somewhere. No one would paid any attention to a different car for quite a while, which would give a suspect plenty of time to almost come back at his own leisure to reclaim his vehicle. And then there's more possible scenarios if you consider more than one abductor. It's sad to say, but the longer she's gone it gets harder to ignore this being an abduction.

Was Toni living on a couch while thinking she was making money?

If so. I would check the people there.

But if not. Then sorry for bringing it up.

But I would be surprised if she always had big cash on her from dancing but no one ever tried to steal her money.

Toni had her own apartment with her boyfriend, and was renting out the couch in her apartment via airbnb.

I still wonder if an accident occurred. Especially if being chased by a fake cop too. Maybe trying to get away and crashed into river? I don't know. Just an idea. But, I am wondering if she did run into that same car? Scary.

I highly doubt there was a fake cop involved in Toni's disappearance. First of all, the text she sent says she was pulled over 'again.' That word involves an implicit reference. She didn't tell her friend about any earlier time that she was pulled over that day, so as far as her friend is concerned it refers to other times she has been pulled over. Had Toni been pulled over for the 2nd time in one night, the text would be something more like "Omg just pulled over for second time tonight."

Secondly, her card was declined at 3:33 and text sent at 4:42. Presumably, she found some alternate form of payment and pumped her gas. That would take several minutes. There is barely enough time to get pulled over a second time. It seems massively unlikely that she would be pulled over by a fake cop just minutes after being pulled over by a real cop. If she was pulled over again, the only possibility I see is that it might have been by a real cop, who was waiting for her to leave.

For me, the fake cop angle is just a distraction. Highly unlikely.

My link to the complainant's facebook was deleted. I guess because it gave her name. (?) Try a facebook search for "dark blue Chrysler van with cop like lights."

I highly doubt there was a fake cop involved in Toni's disappearance. First of all, the text she sent says she was pulled over 'again.' That word involves an implicit reference. She didn't tell her friend about any earlier time that she was pulled over that day, so as far as her friend is concerned it refers to other times she has been pulled over. Had Toni been pulled over for the 2nd time in one night, the text would be something more like "Omg just pulled over for second time tonight."

Secondly, her card was declined at 3:33 and text sent at 4:42. Presumably, she found some alternate form of payment and pumped her gas. That would take several minutes. There is barely enough time to get pulled over a second time. It seems massively unlikely that she would be pulled over by a fake cop just minutes after being pulled over by a real cop. If she was pulled over again, the only possibility I see is that it might have been by a real cop, who was waiting for her to leave.

For me, the fake cop angle is just a distraction. Highly unlikely.

My link to the complainant's facebook was deleted. I guess because it gave her name. (?) Try a facebook search for "dark blue Chrysler van with cop like lights."

Ace - I've said for a while what you're saying. If a fake cop did this, it wasn't before she sent the text. I'm saying the only way the fake cop theory can play in was after she sent he text and left the gas station. I've always stood by my theory that she was only pulled over once, and it was because she was just pulled over all the time because of her bad driving and that's all the text meant. I'm just throwing out an idea of an accident, if what other people are saying that maybe the fake cop was involved at all, but it would have happened after she sent the text and left the gas station.

[video=twitter;825893898757226496]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/825893898757226496[/video]

"Toni Andersons BF/friends starting petition demanding to see dashcam/surv. footage from police"

I've been trying to follow along. Seems Toni was a stripper. She has a boyfriend, did he usually go to the club with her? Or what was he doing when she was working? Who reported her missing and when?
Per her Twitter account, she was either using drugs, or wanted to give the impression she was. Could she owe someone money?

One Twitter photo was in reference to supporting sex workers. Was Toni also in the sex worker trade? If so, did she have a John, or was she doing this solo? Was she to meet up with someone after leaving the club that night for sex, drugs, or money? How many of her friends would have been awake at that time of morning unless it was a coworker or bouncer or bartender, etc from the club?

While I see her leaving on her own, since the vehicle isn't able to be traced, nor her phone,, I can also see where there could be foul play. I'm just not sure we have enough facts to go either way. With a risky lifestyle *NOT JUDGING OR BASHING* there comes dangers. So definitely could see how she could become a victim in many ways.

As leaving the gas station, where I assume she was successful in getting gas wtih another card, where's the nearest pond, lake, or ravine? She could have wrecked after leaving there and the car be hidden, or people just aren't looking at where it is.

Come home Toni!

It's VERY important to NOT dismiss anything we truly know nothing really. To dismiss the fake cop theory is mistake. I'm not saying that happened but to dismiss it NO WAY. Keep all options open as I said we keep going off 1 friends quote we don't know what that text meant. It's highly possible a fake cop is involved because we have FACTS that a women was chased down by a fake cop already along the same route. We have to very least consider it. I think everyone on here gives great insight. I'm just saying keep a open mind. Who knows this case is crazy.

Sent from my A460G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member