Possible Victim: Valerie Mack, 24, Manorville Jane Doe #6, missing 2000, found Nov 2000 & Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

From the journalist? Not much but it seems counterintuitive he could have ****ed up that detail about the tattoo being withheld. Seems very specific to me.

Yes, am very curious what Kenny said. That does seem very specific and odd -like this could be something important. I wish we could find more 2001 articles about this to see if there's other news sources corroborating that. As far as the other thread thing, I found it and I guess it was someone else that asked (sorry about the mixup). It was Sherlockknows who asked about Fitzpatrick on the first Federal Indictment James Burke thread #1330. It doesn't look like it yielded any discussion. Since looking at this tattoo discrepancy I've been wondering about him.

Yes, am very curious what Kenny said. That does seem very specific and odd -like this could be something important. I wish we could find more 2001 articles about this to see if there's other news sources corroborating that. As far as the other thread thing, I found it and I guess it was someone else that asked (sorry about the mixup). It was Sherlockknows who asked about Fitzpatrick on the first Federal Indictment James Burke thread #1330. It doesn't look like it yielded any discussion. Since looking at this tattoo discrepancy I've been wondering about him.

Hey said basically it was a long time ago and doesn't remember but wouldn't have made it up.

Hey said basically it was a long time ago and doesn't remember but wouldn't have made it up.
We know LE holds back information all the time, but this is very strange. If it can be used for identification...which in my mind means it's a very specific tattoo, why not release it to the public unless it links someone LE doesn't want tapped for these crimes.

Drugs, prostitution and a phone call to her mother after her disappearance

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/appleton_monica.html

I'm wondering if Monica Lynn Appleton could be the woman with the Monique tattoo found in Brooklyn Calvert Vaux Park in 2015.

NY NY - Brooklyn, Fem UP13810, 25-45, dismembered, in Calvert Vaux Park, Mar'15

I'm going to try to copy Hot Potato's post and Charley Project link over there.

I'm wondering if Monica Lynn Appleton could be the woman with the Monique tattoo found in Brooklyn Calvert Vaux Park in 2015.

NY NY - Brooklyn, Fem UP13810, 25-45, dismembered, in Calvert Vaux Park, Mar'15

I'm going to try to copy Hot Potato's post and Charley Project link over there.

Can you post or message me the link to that MP? Thanks

Could Jane Doe #6 possibly be Robin Trivisonno? 28/F/White/5'2/105lbs. Missing since 01/20/1997- Dancer at Delilahs Den in south amboy, NJ when disappeared. She strongly resembles JD#6- especially with the full lips and nose. If LISK is connected to Fire Island JANe Doe- 1996- then she could be a possible victim since missing in 1997. Also pre Craigslist era of the internet, a dancer could be a close victim demographic to what LISK was looking for. Any thoughts help

Could Jane Doe #6 possibly be Robin Trivisonno? 28/F/White/5'2/105lbs. Missing since 01/20/1997- Dancer at Delilahs Den in south amboy, NJ when disappeared. She strongly resembles JD#6- especially with the full lips and nose. If LISK is connected to Fire Island JANe Doe- 1996- then she could be a possible victim since missing in 1997. Also pre Craigslist era of the internet, a dancer could be a close victim demographic to what LISK was looking for. Any thoughts help

It's not impossible, but seems unlikely. Neptune NJ is far and 3 years is a long gap. It sounds like Robin disappeared that night with the man she was last seen with.

It's not impossible, but seems unlikely. Neptune NJ is far and 3 years is a long gap. It sounds like Robin disappeared that night with the man she was last seen with.

Thank you for your thoughts, PictureSnatcher, I agree 3 years is a long gap, but possible for LISK. I feel there could be some evidence to prove that he may have held victims- if robin is related. The identified victims all have different "last seen" dates and "reported missing" dates from what I can recollect. He does has a history of calling victims families/friends and stating he knows where their loved ones reside, wether that's at another location alive or dead. Does the reports state the rate of decomp they originally found JD#6 torso?

Thank you for your thoughts, PictureSnatcher, I agree 3 years is a long gap, but possible for LISK. I feel there could be some evidence to prove that he may have held victims- if robin is related. The identified victims all have different "last seen" dates and "reported missing" dates from what I can recollect. He does has a history of calling victims families/friends and stating he knows where their loved ones reside, wether that's at another location alive or dead. Does the reports state the rate of decomp they originally found JD#6 torso?

At least several weeks. They said this person likely went missing in the summer/early fall months of that year, but who knows how true that is given SCPD's track record

At least several weeks. They said this person likely went missing in the summer/early fall months of that year, but who knows how true that is given SCPD's track record

Thanks for the info, Hotpotato. I guess my next question/speculation is that is it unreasonable to think LISK held victims for long periods of time? For SCPD to think the victim to have likely gone missing in the winter/fall months beforehand- where were they then between "missing" and death? Being found several weeks post death doesn't sound like the victim had been dead for months and months IMO. It sounds like dead probably 5-6 weeks? All thoughts appreciated.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8409/0/
If you were to submit her to Doe Network they wouldn't be able to do anything because she has no "identifiers" available (fingerprints, dental records, DNA). I've run into that several times with submissions -and it's very frustrating!

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8409/0/
If you were to submit her to Doe Network they wouldn't be able to do anything because she has no "identifiers" available (fingerprints, dental records, DNA). I've run into that several times with submissions -and it's very frustrating!

Thank you WesternArtist, yes it is very frustrating! The good thing with Robin though is that she is a mother of 3 sons, so if they were to rest on of the sons DNA to JD#6 they *should* be able to see if she is a match!

I remember when we assumed Jane doe #6 had a tattoo. That would be because her right foot is missing.

Namus UP #9680

Case No. 00-629549
Est. probable year of death - 2000

The decedent's torso was recovered in a wooded area of Manorville, NY on 11/19/00.

The decedent's head, hands and right foot were recovered in the Vicinity of Ocean Pkwy, Gilgo Beach, NY on 4/4/11.

• Right and left nasal bones have been fractured and healed

Curious, does this mean she underwent rhinoplasty? Aka a nose job?

Thanks for the info, Hotpotato. I guess my next question/speculation is that is it unreasonable to think LISK held victims for long periods of time? For SCPD to think the victim to have likely gone missing in the winter/fall months beforehand- where were they then between "missing" and death? Being found several weeks post death doesn't sound like the victim had been dead for months and months IMO. It sounds like dead probably 5-6 weeks? All thoughts appreciated.

It sort of seems unlikely to me to hold someone for 3ish years, but I mean I'm not a SK. While in my head I kind of assume the longer out from the date that person was reported missing, the less likely it is that it's them. However, that's proven to not be true really. A more likely possibility imo is that people runaway from their lives. They don't want to be found. I think it makes sense that someone trying not to be found might fall into the trade of a sex worker. So however unlikely it may be, it is still possible.

I think 2 and a half weeks for Jane Doe, the times states several but says 3 weeks for John. If they were killed together than right around Halloween. There just isn't anything to indicate the killer holds victims. In fact, all the evidence actually tells us he kills and dumps very quickly, probably to shorten the time he can be caught with the victim. Jessica Taylor was last seen in Manhattan between July 18-21 and then was found on the 26th. And she was estimated to have been dead a week when found. There is no reason to believe the killer ever held victims, and holding someone captive for 3 years doesn't fit.

the composit of this Jane Doe (from a side angle) suggests a possible bump in her nose where she could have had it broke before or a deviated septum. Maybe focusing on matches with pronounced noses with a bump will help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back