Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the guy Phelps from Dark Minds said two of the Gilgo girls had connections with the girls in Atlantic City. Of course this could all come from the fake account but I have a feeling they may have fact checked this no?

Either way there are two witnesses to the bodies in the hotel room, and I think those guys are responsible for Atlantic City. It could be they were testing a strong drug. 4 went in a month and all of them had contact with this gang, plus it would be unusual to find a guy with a foot fetish and a drug dealer? The fact they disappeared afterward says a lot too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Its said Kim Raffo and her husband spent time on LI before she went to AC. They were making extra money helping a friend do house repairs. Its said they stayed at a Hotel during their stay in Jerrico. Why didnt they save their money and stay at the friends house instead. Maybe Kim had johns coming to that Hotel.

Its said Kim Raffo and her husband spent time on LI before she went to AC. They were making extra money helping a friend do house repairs. Its said they stayed at a Hotel during their stay in Jerrico. Why didnt they save their money and stay at the friends house instead. Maybe Kim had johns coming to that Hotel.

It wasn't the Holiday Inn was it? I wonder was this how the girls knew each other. It sounds to me like a lot of their BF's were their pimps.

CENTRAL ISLIP - The man at the center of the corruption case that led to the arrest of a former Suffolk police chief is expected to be released from prison and have his conviction tossed out on Tuesday.

As News 12 has reported, former Suffolk Police Chief James Burke assaulted Christopher Loeb after he stole a duffel bag from Burke's police vehicle. Loeb has maintained that the bag contained *advertiser censored* and sex toys. Burke was convicted of assaulting Loeb and orchestrating a cover-up. He is serving a 46-month prison sentence.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/c...xpected-to-be-released-from-prison-1.13037455

CENTRAL ISLIP - The man at the center of the corruption case that led to the arrest of a former Suffolk police chief is expected to be released from prison and have his conviction tossed out on Tuesday.

As News 12 has reported, former Suffolk Police Chief James Burke assaulted Christopher Loeb after he stole a duffel bag from Burke's police vehicle. Loeb has maintained that the bag contained *advertiser censored* and sex toys. Burke was convicted of assaulting Loeb and orchestrating a cover-up. He is serving a 46-month prison sentence.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/c...xpected-to-be-released-from-prison-1.13037455
BBM

Thanks for the update, Momoffourboys.

"and have his conviction tossed out" - Wowzer!

Christopher Loeb’s conviction to be vacated, lawyer says

The Smithtown heroin addict who was beaten and threatened by former Suffolk police Chief of Department James Burke will be freed Tuesday after a special prosecutor agrees to vacate his conviction, his attorney said Monday.

Burke’s beating of Christopher Loeb — and the extensive cover-up he orchestrated — led to Burke getting sentenced to 46 months in federal prison, numerous sealed guilty pleas by other Suffolk police officials involved in the cover-up, and an investigation that has targeted officials in the office of Suffolk District Attorney Thomas Spota, Burke’s friend and mentor.

Loeb’s attorney, Bruce Barket of Garden City, sought to vacate the plea because it was the result of perjured testimony by police. Once state Supreme Court Justice Richard Ambro sets aside the plea, based on an agreement by both sides, Loeb will go to trial on the original charges unless they are dismissed. Barket said Loeb will never plead guilty again.

“We look forward to Chris’s complete exoneration,” Barket said. “This is a significant step.”

Attorney William Ferris, who is serving as a special prosecutor in the case because of Burke’s ties to Spota, declined to comment.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...er-loeb-s-conviction-to-be-vacated-1.13037427

It wasn't the Holiday Inn was it? I wonder was this how the girls knew each other. It sounds to me like a lot of their BF's were their pimps.

The article read Jerricho Hotel.

The article read Jerricho Hotel.

I wonder did any of the G4 use this hotel would it be in any report?

Jimmy Burke has yet to be mentioned in any programme. He must have been part of investigations. The FBI say he kept them away because he was annoyed they were investigating Loeb. They never mentioned the women. So why wouldn't he have a problem saying who was at what party? I wonder were the murdering dealers from Atlantic City part of the party crew. He might fear them a little, but few else.

I hope he has a Press conference and tells the world what was actually in that duffle bag.

I hope he has a Press conference and tells the world what was actually in that duffle bag.

What if they were home made videos. What if Loeb tried to sell them to Italian Americans, or Gangsters who could use them to bend Jimmy. Maybe they got them back before this could happen. I have a feeling calling him a name didn't result in a severe beating

Last week there was a Newsday story about a SCPD Lt. Murphy being a suspect in a murder case in 1998. In 1998 the SCPD Chief of Detectives was Chief Murphy. What a coincidence? Now take a guess if they were related. You see in Suffolk if the Chief's son is a coke dealer make him an informant. If a Internal Affairs Lt is picked up for soliciting prostitute call it conducting secret investigation unbeknownst to others. Like Suffolk Internal Affairs turning the Burke 1995 case into a love story.

Last week there was a Newsday story about a SCPD Lt. Murphy being a suspect in a murder case in 1998. In 1998 the SCPD Chief of Detectives was Chief Murphy. What a coincidence? Now take a guess if they were related. You see in Suffolk if the Chief's son is a coke dealer make him an informant. If a Internal Affairs Lt is picked up for soliciting prostitute call it conducting secret investigation unbeknownst to others. Like Suffolk Internal Affairs turning the Burke 1995 case into a love story.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-23-year-old-killings-in-suffolk-1.13003198

Documents show 2 cops probed in 23-year-old killings in Suffolk

Great stuff. I'm getting a bit disconcerted everyone involved in police crime is an Irish America though. Are there any other surnames involved in corruption in Suffolk?

Here's another Murphy involved in politics who used to be based in Boston. Any relation to the cop? I know there are a lot of Murphy's but I haven't heard any politicians named regarding corruption which is odd.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...-deeds-race/r7RSl7vBNPFRC9Q5GeTc1K/story.html

The girls did not know each other. Someone setup a fake facebook account and made it appear the victims knew each other.
2 of the Atlantic City 4 did know each other they shared a pimp

*Live Simply*

The pimp that two of the girls shared often stayed at the Holiday Inn with his girls
I think the guy Phelps from Dark Minds said two of the Gilgo girls had connections with the girls in Atlantic City. Of course this could all come from the fake account but I have a feeling they may have fact checked this no?

Either way there are two witnesses to the bodies in the hotel room, and I think those guys are responsible for Atlantic City. It could be they were testing a strong drug. 4 went in a month and all of them had contact with this gang, plus it would be unusual to find a guy with a foot fetish and a drug dealer? The fact they disappeared afterward says a lot too.

*Live Simply*

A Suffolk County judge Tuesday vacated the conviction of a man who stole from ex-Suffolk County Police Chief James Burke, who admitted last year to beating the man and covering it up.

Judge Richard Ambro granted the motion by Bruce Barket, the attorney for Christopher Loeb, who was released from prison following the hearing at county court in Riverhead. Although the Smithtown man is still facing charges in connection with the theft, Barket believes he will be exonerated and the special prosecutor trying the case conceded that Loeb will likely not face additional prison time.

“I think it’s clear that it’s the right thing to do,” Judge Ambro said after the prosecutor agreed with Barket’s motion to vacate Loeb’s conviction because police perjured themselves while making their case.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2017/01/31/judge-vacates-conviction-of-man-beaten-by-ex-scpd-chief/

I hope Loeb takes this opportunity to get his life together.

What if they were home made videos. What if Loeb tried to sell them to Italian Americans, or Gangsters who could use them to bend Jimmy. Maybe they got them back before this could happen. I have a feeling calling him a name didn't result in a severe beating

James Burke actually went to Chris Loeb's house as they were arresting him and took his OWN duffle bag out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288