Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyd pressing whether #SierraLaMar response "ye" was strange, not like her. Friend couldn't say for sure

Sierra's friend Karissa says nothing seemed out of the ordinary with Sierra the week before disappearance #SierraLaMar

Karissa says Sierra had no credit card, passport, driver's license, bank account, source of money besides her parents or anywhere to go.

Prosecution showing picture (video before) of #SierraLaMar as her usual happy, jovial self the morning she disappeared

Karissa says Sierra would not have come to school with dirt or mud on her clothes. Sierra's clothes were found dirty after disappearance

Prosecutor plays bus security video of Sierra exiting bus on afternoon of March 15, 2012, day before disappearance. Karissa is weeping

Defense: Would you share clothes with Sierra? Karissa: T-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, sweaters. Not jeans #SierraLaMar

Defense: Did Sierra ever tell you she was going to a house party in Morgan Hill? Karissa: I don't remember. Def: what about Fremont? K: No

Defense shows Karissa police report in which she tells detective about Sierra planning to go to house parties in MH, K doesn't remember that

Karissa: Sierra was interested in attending house parties but I don't think she went

Word came out and mind you this is your not what I heard a few weeks after Sierra went missing . A co- workers wife is a beautician. Some of her clients were from MH and told her AGT was a known drug dealer ( Grass) in MH . In fact she was told Sierra was one of his clients . And if you read or recall her twitter account . She was always talking about getting high .
Take it for what it is worth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Juror asks Karissa if #SierraLaMar normally said "ye" for yes in texts, she doesn't remember but says she regularly said that in person

Sierra's best friend Claire Normoyle on witness stand now, met in 7th grade at Centerville Junior High in Fremont #SierraLaMar

#SierraLaMar just read Karissa stated Sierra was not happy about moving from Fremont to MH. She missed her friends from there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 13m13 minutes ago
Claire saw Sierra the weekend b4, nothing amiss. she cries again when DA shows her S' last Selfie.
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 23m23 minutes ago
Claire, now 20, from Fremont takes the stand. They were best friends, she says, her voice cracking. #SierraLaMar
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 55m55 minutes ago
Defense trying to lay groundwork for runaway theory, pointing out she didn't need ID, credit cards etc to have had a whole other life.

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 11m11 minutes ago
Sierra's friend Brittany Stonehouse from high school in Morgan Hill on stand now #SierraLaMar
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 17m17 minutesago
Prosecutor: did anything happen before disappearance that might make Sierra want to leave everyone she knew? Normoyle: No
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 28m28 minutes ago
Sierra's best friend Claire Normoyle on witness stand now, met in 7th grade at Centerville Junior High in Fremont #SierraLaMar

Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 4m4 minutes ago
(2) That sweater is what instigators found along with jeans/backpack. Stonehouse cried in court when she saw same sweater in evidence today
Damian Trujillo ‏@newsdamian 6m6 minutes ago
Brittany Stonehouse says she let #SierraLaMar borrow hear Sharks "sweate"r the day before she disappeared. Brittany's name was on sweater

tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 2m2 minutes ago
#SierraLaMar. Court is dark tomorrow. Case resumes Mon., Feb. 6.

tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 13m13 minutes ago
tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 55m55 minutes ago
Defense trying to lay groundwork for runaway theory, pointing out she didn't need ID, credit cards etc to have had a whole other life.

You need cash don't you? So why would she leave her lunch money with her belonging? It doesn't make sense. Come on!! I hope that the jury gets disgusted with the defense council.

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asks Stonehouse if she would wash the Sharks sweatshirt in the same load as her family's laundry, she says yes #SierraLaMar
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 9m9 minutes ago
Sweatshirt is customized with Stonehouse's last name on the back, she lent it to Sierra. She broke down in tears when she saw it
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 10m10 minutes ago
Prosecutor shows Stonehouse the custom San Jose Sharks sweatshirt Sierra wore day of disappearance, later found w/ Sierra's other clothes
Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 21m21 minutes ago
Sierra's friend Brittany Stonehouse from high school in Morgan Hill on stand now #SierraLaMar

Recognise these girls names from Twitter at the time. Hope they are doing well in life despite all this.

:tyou:.. emiusacska for all the tweets. :blowkiss:

And give a hug to that precious baby of yours. How did the Baby-and-Me class go today?

If the jury buys she threw away her phone and urinated in her jeans and left them in a bag not far from her house as a precursor to running away, the world has big problems. But we've seen some crazy judgments before so it's a worry. The reality is Sierra had had somewhat of a rough adolescence compared to many of her peers, and it will be a crying shame if they can leverage that to let her murderer go free.

I think if Sierra and the accused had contact prior to her disappearance it would be easily proven by now and the defense would be all over that for the DNA in the car excuses. The prosecution would probably use it as well, to prove that he could have got her in the car voluntarily. There would be evidence of texts, social media messages or calls if she bought drugs off him herself, or her friends would have known about him.

I hate to see the police dragged through the mud with regards to the evidence processing. 20-30 years ago there is no way this guy got caught until he had killed a lot more young women. Now it seems that even if you get the info that leads you to the killer, unless each step of the way was processed like you were doing cancer drug trials for the FDA to approve they are free to attack it.

It must be hard for these friends to have to be on the witness stand.

Thanks for all the updates, emi. See you all on Monday.

Always
I read from a.friend of mine there was one lonely supporter of AGT today

If the jury buys she threw away her phone and urinated in her jeans and left them in a bag not far from her house as a precursor to running away, the world has big problems. But we've seen some crazy judgments before so it's a worry. The reality is Sierra had had somewhat of a rough adolescence compared to many of her peers, and it will be a crying shame if they can leverage that to let her murderer go free.

I think if Sierra and the accused had contact prior to her disappearance it would be easily proven by now and the defense would be all over that for the DNA in the car excuses. The prosecution would probably use it as well, to prove that he could have got her in the car voluntarily. There would be evidence of texts, social media messages or calls if she bought drugs off him herself, or her friends would have known about him.

I hate to see the police dragged through the mud with regards to the evidence processing. 20-30 years ago there is no way this guy got caught until he had killed a lot more young women. Now it seems that even if you get the info that leads you to the killer, unless each step of the way was processed like you were doing cancer drug trials for the FDA to approve they are free to attack it.

Great points ozazure! I was wondering if AGT used a taser on Sierra which caused her to lose control of her bladder. That would explain the urine on the jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle