GUILTY OH - Marion Co., WhtFem Skeletal 672UFOH, 18-22, along rural road, Mar'07- Dana Nicole Lowrey

I think serial killers should be required to go through missing people profiles and help ID their unknown victims as part of their sentence.

Here is my copy of the rule out list. Dana Zelic and Darla Douglas were both submit as potential matches about 2 months ago and have not yet been added to the rule out list. I strongly agree with the submission of Brianna's names. Glad to see everyone is still looking around for matches!

1/11/2017 - 61 First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Christina Adkins 1976 Ohio
Patricia Adkins 1972 Ohio
Cynthia Anderson 1961 Ohio
Kristen Anderson 1981 Ohio
Trudy Appleby 1984 Illinois
Shannon Arif 1977 Tennessee
Amanda Berry 1986 Ohio
Phyllis Brewer 1961 Ohio
Linda Britton 1944 Ohio
Darcie Brown 1943 Ohio
Susan Cappel 1962 Ohio
Cynthia Carmack 1971 Ohio
Amber Cates 1988 Tennessee
Katherine Cook 1982 Michigan
Rachel Cooke 1982 Texas
Clarissa Culberson 1974 Ohio
Hope Curry 1977 Virginia
Molly Dattilo 1981 Indiana
Evelyn Davis 1962 Ohio
Danielle Day 1972 New Jersey
Anita Drake 1948 Ohio
Madeline Edman 1990 Wisconsin
Nicole Engle 1981 Washington
Shaylene Farrell 1976 Ohio
Angela Finger 1983 Nevada
Jessica Foster 1984 Nevada
Jessica Foster 1984 Nevada
Elizabeth Franks 1947 Ohio
Tracy Hill 1976 Ohio
Emillie Hoyt 1982 Florida
Jennifer Kesse 1981 Florida
Lori Lloyd 1961 Ohio
Carla Losey 1982 Ohio
Carla Losey 1982 Ohio
Brookley Louks 1982 Indiana
Brookley Louks 1982 Indiana
Ashley Martinez 1989 Missouri
Judy Martins 1955 Ohio
Diana Mazariegos 1991 California
Diana Mazariegos 1991 California
Melanie Metheny 1985 West Virginia
Sherry Milton 1979 Alabama
Maura Murray 1982 Massachusetts
Morgan Nick 1988 Arkansas
Roxanne Paltauf 1988 Texas
Donna Rigsby 1983 Alabama
Kimberly Riley 1979 Ohio
Christina Rodriguez 1985 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Jamie Seymour 1984 New Jersey
Patricia Small 1983 Texas
Karen Spencer 1972 Ohio
Ashley Summers 1993 Ohio
Tabitha Tuders 1990 Tennessee
Danielyelle White 1980 Texas
Brandy Wilson 1977 Indiana
Renee Yeargain 1980 Wyoming
Dawn Young 1978 California

I posted this in the thread about Shawn Grate yesterday, so I figured I should share it here too.

Could this be her? http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cunningham_lynn.html

She was just added to Charley yesterday, and NamUs two days ago. I don't know how recently she was reported missing, but she seems to resemble the new composite, along with the other general characteristics.

I posted this in the thread about Shawn Grate yesterday, so I figured I should share it here too.

She was just added to Charley yesterday, and NamUs two days ago. I don't know how recently she was reported missing, but she seems to resemble the new composite, along with the other general characteristics.

That's a really interesting possible.

I will say that there are only 3 MPs in NamUs from that county, none very recent. So it may very well be that they only upload their MPs to NamUs when they have a UID in mind to compare them to.

NAMUS exclusions just updated to 62 - newest exclusion is
Heather Teague 1972 Kentucky

Still no new exclusions on Dana Zelic or Lisa/Darla Douglas.

Maybe a positive outcome from this horrible case is getting more family members to get their missing loved ones entered as missing persons. So many unresolved and unidentified cases out there, would be great to bring closure and justice for families. Lynn is not currently listed in the exclusions on NAMUS and I am not clear on how the automatic cross-matching works in NAMUS. Perhaps others on here can advise if she should be submitted as a potential match.

Maybe a positive outcome from this horrible case is getting more family members to get their missing loved ones entered as missing persons. So many unresolved and unidentified cases out there, would be great to bring closure and justice for families. Lynn is not currently listed in the exclusions on NAMUS and I am not clear on how the automatic cross-matching works in NAMUS. Perhaps others on here can advise if she should be submitted as a potential match.

Once Lynn's profile is updated into CODIS, it will be compared to other UIDs, including this one, as long as they are in CODIS as well.

I was just coming here to see if anyone compared Lynn to the UID.

Here is a side by side. What do you all think?

Ohio1.jpgcunningham_lynn.jpg

I was just coming here to see if anyone compared Lynn to the UID.

Here is a side by side. What do you all think?

attachment.php
attachment.php

I was thinking she was a good candidate when I saw her added to NamUs. Her age and circumstances seem to fit.

NAMUS exclusions jumped again today to 63:
Brianna Maitland 1986 Vermont
is the newest rule-out.

I will submit - it can't hurt.

I emailed Amy Dobbs at NamUs. She responded quickly and said they are currently working on the possible match between the UID and Lynn Cunningham. I see Lynn's NamUs profile says that DNA has been submitted but tests aren't complete. I am guessing that they are waiting for Lynn's DNA to come back.

NAMUS updated today - new addition on the rule out list is:
Margaret Leader 1979 Illinois

In that time she could have also worked fo4 vector marketing they mostly sold knives but owned other stuff as well. Also what about cynthia anderson from toledo? I doubt its her but could be ruled out

I strongly agree that Lynn Cunningham is a possible match. Here's a photo collage created by Lynn's family on their "Lynn Cunningham Missing" public FB site. Note her side profile (bottom left and top right of collage) compared with the side profile of the forensic model.
attachment.php
attachment.php

MOO.....

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 137
I emailed Amy Dobbs at NamUs. She responded quickly and said they are currently working on the possible match between the UID and Lynn Cunningham. I see Lynn's NamUs profile says that DNA has been submitted but tests aren't complete. I am guessing that they are waiting for Lynn's DNA to come back.

WONDERFUL! I hope there will finally be closure for loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back