Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a mold taken of the bite? Perhaps finding the perp is the first step to giving this poor girl her name back.

Also, I would bet anything the killer stopped and got fuel or food at the hitch'n'post. I wish they had cameras and kept records from 1980.

Was a mold taken of the bite? Perhaps finding the perp is the first step to giving this poor girl her name back.

I would guess that a bite mark of that nature is not something that can be preserved by taking a mold. Unless his teeth actually sunk into her flesh, It was probably just a red imprint on the skin, not a depressed pattern.

In an odd probable coincidence, it seems like Orange Socks and WCJD locations are in a straight line across. Georgetown and Huntsville are not on the same parallel but the body locations seem to be. One year apart! I only looked into this because I couldn't really see any similarities between the two cases even though I read a ton of accounts saying that they may be related. If this is at all connected it may stand to reason that 1981 Halloween murders may be connected. I can't seem to find much on this though...

I would guess that a bite mark of that nature is not something that can be preserved by taking a mold. Unless his teeth actually sunk into her flesh, It was probably just a red imprint on the skin, not a depressed pattern.

I assume a Forensic Odontologist took pictures and measurements of the bite mark. I hope so, at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little perspective. 1980 was 37 years ago. that's almost 40 years. Assuming the perp was middle-aged, he's either very elderly or very dead by now. After all, all of the known witnesses who saw WCJD are now dead.

Could it be possible that someone followed her out of the hitch'n post and killed her? I really think she was off to see someone at the prison either a guard or an inmate. She was underage so they probably didn't want to admit it. There is a reason why she was so fixed on getting to the Ellis prison unit. I think she was either not reported or her records probably purged.

I think she may have been a ward of the state who went unreported.

I agree the killer is probably dead or if not dead, I have to hope he is in prison. I have been trying to get into the head of the killer and I am now looking for a list of SK's that were known to be impotent. I have read the speculations that it was a woman that did it but I just don't see that. I am fairly certain it was a trucker that killed before and/or again. I believe him to have a hatred for women possibly caused by feelings of inadequacy and possibly past trauma from a mother figure. The use of a ligature is by someone that is intending to strangle the life out of someone. This is not a crime of passion. This was premeditated and has been fantasized about before and after. Robert Rhoads comes to mind. So does the toybox killer. This is a sexual sadist but since he used a blunt instrument I believe he had issues in that department. I am so focused on the killer because it is well known that many of them kept trophies. Maybe somewhere in a storage locker are her pullover or her jeans or an earring. There has to be a clue somewhere! I want this girls identity returned to her and her family this year!

It's too bad they never found the driver of the blue car that dropped her off. Maybe he was just some random motorist who picked her up along the way and didn't know anything, but maybe we could have back tracked to where he picked her up. Then maybe we could have worked our way back to her origination point.

I'm thinking Dean Peters would be an auto rule out because they both have DNA profiles available, but you never know sometimes.

That is very true. I do believe (just my gut) that the driver of the car just picked her up hitchhiking but it would be great to know where he picked her up. I will be going to Huntsville next week to kind of get a feel for the flow of the circumstances. I need to see all the locations to wrap my head around the time frame.

I don't see it. She looks too mature in the face. WCJD has a rounded, young face in the post-mortem photo.

I don't see it. She looks too mature in the face. WCJD has a rounded, young face in the post-mortem photo.

Remember, WCJD's face was swollen due to the beatings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member