GUILTY FL/AL - Four women slain; suspect Wm Boyette dead, Feb 2017 *M. Rice arrested*

The horrible storms and low visibility will probably help these cretins stay out of plain sight, although they WILL have to stop for gas at some point. I read that he may have shaved his head and face to try to hide his identity.

I think they have to ditch that car though. I worry they are going to take advantage of the 'empty' streets and carjack the next victim they encounter.

I think they have to ditch that car though. I worry they are going to take advantage of the 'empty' streets and carjack the next victim they encounter.
I agree they are going to need a new car. Hopefully not at the expense of another life. Being a local, I am ready for them to get captured!

I've been so consumed with this, that I haven't even looked at any other threads here. I need to check out the threads from Missing or Crime in the News that have been posted since yesterday morning(the last official sighting), to see if they may have found new victims. There are so many vacant houses, hunting camps(deer season ends Friday in AL),cabins - they could be anywhere. I don't know whether to think of the severe weather as a help or hindrance, but we're already having a pretty good thunderstorm, with more coming.

Local news reporting there has been a sighting near Cantonment and authorities are canvassing the area. Police have set up a mobile command post there. It is probably around 5 miles as the crow flies from Beulah to Cantonment.

I just saw this on FB and came right on over to check in. Please let this be over soon!

https://www.facebook.com/217147361634066/videos/1606780966004025/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Possibly in police standoff NOW in West Point, GA- a long way north from the FL/AL line.

I don't think this has anything to do with Boyette.

ETA: Now one local news outlet is reporting this IS them, so I'm not sure at this point. That is a really long way for them to have travelled in a short amount of time, especially considering the weather and their current circumstances.

"Different agencies set up every hundred yards on Beulah & Muscogee Roads. Massive law enforcement response." @weartv

A middle school in Cantonment has been placed on lockdown per local news.

Ugh..crazy! US marshalls confirm they have the hotel in Georgia surrounded..then what are LE's doing here??

US Marshalls confirm that they are in West Point, GA motel according to @weartv

• WEAR ABC 3 ‏@weartv [video=twitter;829089661830172678]https://twitter.com/weartv/status/829089661830172678[/video]More

#BREAKING: U.S. Marshals confirmed with WEAR-TV that William Boyette is surrounded by police at a Georgia motel. #C3N

1 reply44 retweets16 likes

From above post # 78 ; the perp claims "...he will NOT be taken alive..." .
(emph. mine)
Well arighty then. No problem with that.

Both Boyette and Rice's photos give me the creeps.

Just hope no other innocents are injured or killed !!

West point is about 4 hours from Mobile, up 65 and northeast on 85 into GA. Very rural area where this motel is located on Hwy 29. Boyette was seen looking out the window and smiling according to the posted article.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back