MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to open the video :(
Is it on her Facebook page ?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I only have it uploaded from my Vimeo account (it's a big file). I tend to prefer Vimeo over youtube just because of the community on there, not to mention youtube has gotten crazy with the crackdown on their copyright restrictions. I do have the file set so that you can download it if you like. I can also try to get it to you another way if I further compress it! I can then send the file directly to you via wetransfer, hightail, dropbox, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I know I've been quiet around these parts lately, but it was only because I've been very busy working on a video project for Danielle. Finished editing last night and posted it this morning. I hope it's okay if I post the link here. I just wanted to help by trying to paint a clearer picture for those who don't know her. It's about an hour long so, if you have the time, check it out if you like and keep sharing Danielle's story with everyone. I hope you all are well.

[video=vimeo;203578252]https://vimeo.com/203578252[/video]

omg this is so beautiful....it made me cry

Hi everyone. I know I've been quiet around these parts lately, but it was only because I've been very busy working on a video project for Danielle. Finished editing last night and posted it this morning. I hope it's okay if I post the link here. I just wanted to help by trying to paint a clearer picture for those who don't know her. It's about an hour long so, if you have the time, check it out if you like and keep sharing Danielle's story with everyone. I hope you all are well.

Holocene, you did a remarkable job with this video! Thank you so much for sharing this. I have a much better sense of who Danielle is after watching it! Such a unique sweet personable young lady! I encourage everyone to watch it! Danielle is loved by so many! It truley brought tears to my eyes! Phenomenal work Holocene!

This was so beautifully done! God Bless you! Find Dani! ❤🕇❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I don't believe this to be a possibility. LE has already stated they do not believe DS parked her vehicle there. IMO, the only reason to propose involvement from the SG's family would be to deflect the attention away from the SG.

Just wanted to throw another theory out there that I don't believe I've seen but think could also be a possibility... is it at all possible that Danielle and SG did have some romantic involvement hence why DNA was taken from his place and the cops zoned in on it BUT another person in his wife's family found out and was angry and was waiting and when she left that day someone followed her home and took her from there? That is if she was in fact taken from he home but the same person could have also been watching her and taken her from MetLife. Perhaps they were angry she was ruining the marriage etc I don't know if we are allowed to speculate on stuff like that here but I just wanted to throw out what I think could also be a scenario since all the other ones seem to be a lot alike.

That was just stunning, and so beautifully done. You are a very talented and kind person, Holocene. The best testament to Dani in my opinion was the light you could see in her friends' eyes and their smiles when they talked about her. I really feel like I was shown an insight into her soul. She left a very positive impression on her friends and I am sure that the vacuum left by her absence will never be filled by anything but her return.

Just beautiful, Holocene! I just ordered my buttons and continue to pray for Danielle to come home and be surrounded by the love shown throughout this video.

We may not know each other personally , but our hearts are connected . We feel the love and share in the pain. Thank-you friend for sharing your heart and love with us. I won't stop praying or seeking the truth until Dani is home.

Wow. Amazing. Her family is so lucky to have people like you.

Dear Holocene,

Your compassion is limitless, your generosity of spirit unbounded.

Such a moving and insightful look into the light that is Danielle !

Through the eyes and anecdotes of her friends you have truly captured the essence of a remarkable and delightful being.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful work of art. You are such a remarkable person.

Holocene, this is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm watching it while typing this and half the time I'm smiling and laughing at the lovely and funny stories about her (currently at the part where she wants her Mom to watch her do the head stand thing!) and the other half tears are streaming down my face.

I feel so privileged, while wearing my Dani Ribbon, to get to her know so much better. It's what we all needed.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. What a beautiful person. :heartbeat:

attachment.php

You're missed by those who don't even know you, Dani. :heartbeat:

Attachments

• 16387368_1211428815590356_1085726427956465487_n.jpg
    16387368_1211428815590356_1085726427956465487_n.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 472
I have no idea how to get to this file. Could you help me? Thank you so much.

Thank you, everyone, for such kind words. The response has been overwhelming. It warms my heart to see so many people sharing and continuing to post about Danielle. I hope, if anything, her heart is made clear to those who have never met her.

Thank you, everyone, for such kind words. The response has been overwhelming. It warms my heart to see so many people sharing and continuing to post about Danielle. I hope, if anything, her heart is made clear to those who have never met her.

BBM.

Definitely. More than ever we know how special she is, thanks to you.

I have no idea how to get to this file. Could you help me? Thank you so much.

If you go to the FDS Facebook page you can see it posted there. I also provided the file to the family so it may be posted again using the Facebook video player.

Holocene - just know that we won't stop fighting for Danielle. Every day we will be here until the truth is told and her family gets the closure they deserve.

Thank You I must have been looking in the wrong place. Praying for Danielle daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288