Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

Mistivon shouldn't be the main one working. .. law enforcement should. So what do they know that we don't?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

This 100%

It certainly appears that Mistivon is the one doing all the work here. It was stated earlier that LE didn't bother to get the footage from GW and surrounding stores. Mistivon did.

Maybe we've been given so little credible information from the family that we're way off base though. Who knows?!

I agree with you, and with Code4SAR.

While it may be(in theory) possible that MG is missing because of a serial killer - I believe this to be highly unlikely. Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest answer is probably the right answer.

We know there has been a recent history (within the last year, for certain) with drug abuse.
We know there 2 other incidents of her being abducted by others who are connected to her drug abuse.
We know that there are sightings of her at the place she went missing, everyday at the same time.
We know she said she 'had a secret'.

This isn't a serial killer, or serial abductor.The most likely option is that someone connected to MG by either drugs or her lifestyle has done something with her.

It is fairly typical for discussions to devolve into increasingly bizarre scenarios and colorful speculation when the stream of new information dries up. I still can't fully get my head around why the family would distort obviously critical facts at the beginning of the investigation. Maybe we'll learn more some day. In the meantime, I expect the "Jack the Ripper" type speculation will carry on for a while.

Finally got a new map up.

I certainly do not want to fuel any speculation that any of the recent missing women are connected. I just wanted to make this list and map for mistivon to see if it all can help her find MG.

Whether or not you look at this map and say "there is no way these women are connected" or you say "holy cow! this seems like more then just a coincidence" I think the map is frightening and regardless I just hope all these women, no matter of the lifestyle they chose to live or the circumstances surrounding their disappearance, they are soon found safe. <3

Here is the link to the map. The highlighted area in SoCal is the area surrounding MG's disappearance (100 mile radius). There is currently 23 missing women from that area since 09-2016 as well as one possible kidnapping from 3 days ago.

It is hard to find more detailed info on the Albuquerque women. All their missing profiles just state they are missing from Albuquerque and not other specific information. There are also a lot more to add to that location that I havent gotten to.

Google Map Here

Today I saw a girl I thought was the double of Maricela, really did a double take. Over 5000 miles away, but her face is ingrained in my memory.

Hoping she's home soon

I certainly do not want to fuel any speculation that any of the recent missing women are connected. I just wanted to make this list and map for mistivon to see if it all can help her find MG.

Whether or not you look at this map and say "there is no way these women are connected" or you say "holy cow! this seems like more then just a coincidence" I think the map is frightening and regardless I just hope all these women, no matter of the lifestyle they chose to live or the circumstances surrounding their disappearance, they are soon found safe. <3

Here is the link to the map. The highlighted area in SoCal is the area surrounding MG's disappearance (100 mile radius). There is currently 23 missing women from that area since 09-2016 as well as one possible kidnapping from 3 days ago.

It is hard to find more detailed info on the Albuquerque women. All their missing profiles just state they are missing from Albuquerque and not other specific information. There are also a lot more to add to that location that I havent gotten to.

Google Map Here
Have you confirmed these women were all abducted? Could a lot of these women been missing on their own accord? The map could be misleading. I've questioned myself if there has been an increase over the years of not just women but men and children being abducted, but when I looked into it more it became clear the majority of young people were runaways and in the other majority of missing persons cases there was a known suspect , usually a spouse or partner. Now there is an alarming rate of people abducted in America and as the population increases and the speed of information via the Internet grows people not familiar with these anomalies might believe there's a national conspiracy. I'm well aware you're making the map to help Mistovin and my comments weren't related to your post nor does my 'wow' have anything to do with your map, but since you assume my post was related to you let me say my post was related to the pages being filled with wild speculations by others seeming convinced of MG being linked to Papini and others across the state. Most of these posters were also convinced weeks ago that HT was involved. I've been involved with this case from day one and might have more current evidence related to MG's case than you do and maybe that's why even with what was released on WS and the to the media the fact people are saying there's no new info and going off the rails might not be helping the case. There is more then enough evidence and new info that's been released over the past few weeks clearly pointing to drugs in a parking lot she used for years as a spot to do her transactions. My wow post about the mass abduction conspiracy clearly stated it would be a great idea for a different thread. I would love to see current maps of actual abducted persons. In fact for years I've been researching the mapping of abductions across the country. But in MG's case there are plenty of facts that seem to be overlooked and maybe its because there are now three threads making it difficult for some people to have the time to research all the new evidence in this case. I'm just sticking the known facts and current evidence.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I did not assume that you were talking about my post at all. Many people have commented similar things so I just assumed you were addressing the issue as a whole.

I just wanted to reiterate that I created that map and list not to speculate but because Mistivon privately contacted me to do so.

The map is of missing women. Some of their circumstances of how they ended up missing is unknown and I never mislead it to seem as if all those women have been abducted. The map is titled "California/Albuequerque Missing Women". Not abuducted. And those that were abducted states so in the description.

I also have been following this story from the beginning. I joined in late but have read every single post that was made from the other threads and I, too, believe that drugs are probably at the center of this. But without MG here to tell us what has happened that theory is just as valid as these women all being connected.

I will gladly remove my map that I was asked to create if you feel that I am misleading anyone but that surely was not the reasoning for it being made.

Have you confirmed these women were all abducted? Could a lot of these women been missing on their own accord? The map could be misleading. I've questioned myself if there has been an increase over the years of not just women but men and children being abducted, but when I looked into it more it became clear the majority of young people were runaways and in the other majority of missing persons cases there was a known suspect , usually a spouse or partner. Now there is an alarming rate of people abducted in America and as the population increases and the speed of information via the Internet grows people not familiar with these anomalies might believe there's a national conspiracy. I'm well aware you're making the map to help Mistovin and my comments weren't related to your post nor does my 'wow' have anything to do with your map, but since you assume my post was related to you let me say my post was related to the pages being filled with wild speculations by others seeming convinced of MG being linked to Papini and others across the state. Most of these posters were also convinced weeks ago that HT was involved. I've been involved with this case from day one and might have more current evidence related to MG's case than you do and maybe that's why even with what was released on WS and the to the media the fact people are saying there's no new info and going off the rails might not be helping the case. There is more then enough evidence and new info that's been released over the past few weeks clearly pointing to drugs in a parking lot she used for years as a spot to do her transactions. My wow post about the mass abduction conspiracy clearly stated it would be a great idea for a different thread. I would love to see current maps of actual abducted persons. In fact for years I've been researching the mapping of abductions across the country. But in MG's case there are plenty of facts that seem to be overlooked and maybe its because there are now three threads making it difficult for some people to have the time to research all the new evidence in this case. I'm just sticking the known facts and current evidence.

My question is. Did she leave the thrift store and then walk to a church without her car nor sister?

Google Map Here

Wow great job on this map. I think it's helpful. Please don't remove it. Even if what happened to MG is an isolated event this could possibly help link other cases.

Most of them in the yellow triangle match the same description.

I did not assume that you were talking about my post at all. Many people have commented similar things so I just assumed you were addressing the issue as a whole.

I just wanted to reiterate that I created that map and list not to speculate but because Mistivon privately contacted me to do so.

The map is of missing women. Some of their circumstances of how they ended up missing is unknown and I never mislead it to seem as if all those women have been abducted. The map is titled "California/Albuequerque Missing Women". Not abuducted. And those that were abducted states so in the description.

I also have been following this story from the beginning. I joined in late but have read every single post that was made from the other threads and I, too, believe that drugs are probably at the center of this. But without MG here to tell us what has happened that theory is just as valid as these women all being connected.

I will gladly remove my map that I was asked to create if you feel that I am misleading anyone but that surely was not the reasoning for it being made.
I think your mapping is great! Iike i said id love to see more people mapping cases nationwide. You are an incredible asset in that area and i hope you can do more. I'm just concerned about the current facts of the case not being addressed, and yes the 'whole group' current speculations of a wide spread abduction theory seems to be getting a little carried away. It would be great to see just the 100 mile radius map of current abductions. And like I said it would be wonderful to have a new mapping thread for others across the country to compile and cross reference. Not sure if you have the time but I'd be very interested in following that thread. Please don't remove your map, and please feel free to continue posting your ideas. My opinions are just that, just like everyone else's. <modsnip> in fact you've done more for MG'S case than most. So don't take anything I say as a personal attack on you or anyone else. And keep up the mapping, it is an amazing skill set and I hope you can use your mapping skills to create an even broader audience.

Thank you! No worries, no feelings are hurt. And I 100% see your viewpoint. It's very easy to see a scenario and immediately take it to the extreme. This was my first map I ever made. Heck, I just recently joined WS so I'm a totally newbie. But following this case has definitely made me intrigued and invested. False scenarios are surely not what I was to spread. And I didn't even realize I was contributing to it. A little reality check is good sometimes.

I think of MG often and hope that whatever Intel LE and the family have will soon bring her home safe.

I think your mapping is great! Iike i said id love to see more people mapping cases nationwide. You are an incredible asset in that area and i hope you can do more. I'm just concerned about the current facts of the case not being addressed, and yes the 'whole group' current speculations of a wide spread abduction theory seems to be getting a little carried away. It would be great to see just the 100 mile radius map of current abductions. And like I said it would be wonderful to have a new mapping thread for others across the country to compile and cross reference. Not sure if you have the time but I'd be very interested in following that thread. Please don't remove your map, and please feel free to continue posting your ideas. My opinions are just that, just like everyone else's. <modsnip> in fact you've done more for MG'S case than most. So don't take anything I say as a personal attack on you or anyone else. And keep up the mapping, it is an amazing skill set and I hope you can use your mapping skills to create an even broader audience.

All speculations should be welcomed. In the spirit of WS, if you don't like a theory, wait a day and it will have burned itself out. No one person's opinion is less valuable than another. None of us knows diddly about where MG is. All we have is speculation, theorizing and what if's. If you don't like someone's thoughts, scroll past. No judgements should be getting handed out.

All speculations should be welcomed. In the spirit of WS, if you don't like a theory, wait a day and it will have burned itself out. No one person's opinion is less valuable than another. None of us knows diddly about where MG is. All we have is speculation, theorizing and what if's. If you don't like someone's thoughts, scroll past. No judgements should be getting handed out.

Amen!

Ok, I haven't read every post because I can barely lift my head off the pillow...I got really sick, really fast and am prone to intubation when my asthma gets bad.
However, I was directed here and just wanted to explain. There is a reason that I asked for those three particular locations. I am not saying ALL these women are connected and yes, some or many may be voluntarily missing.
BUT, there could also be trafficking or other issues involved. From other things I know about this case and some key players, I certainly did not want to disregard that angle. Certainly, MG made many bad choices, as have a lot of us, but I can't rule out every angle until they are, well, ruled out. If I see five girls with long, dark hair, Hispanic or Oriental, with her body style, missing in January from one location and five of the same in February from a different location and five in March from a different location, it would also be foolish NOT to look at them. That is why I asked for the map. I have not had time to review it and narrow it down and I probably won't tonight either. People with similar lifestyles as Mari's are not just prone to overdosing or running away, they are also easy targets for trafficking rings or serial killers. I am not saying either are the case. I'm saying it was my idea to look at different angles as an option.
I very much appreciate the map and all the other information I have been given. I very much appreciate the positive discussion and theorizing. I would appreciate it if all theories and speculation could remain important and valid until we know otherwise.
I'm going back to bed and I will address this more tomorrow if I need to.
I certainly didn't mean to cause any hurt feelings or make anyone feel less than vital because everyone is.

I would say she doesn't fit our profile, but does that seriously say she's missing from LA and goes to school in where? ALBUQUERQUE? Crazy

That's what I was thinking LA to Albuquerque. But a far as look and build she does not fit the profile.

Tomorrow, I promise, I will begin sifting through all this information and get a clearer picture to everyone of what I am looking for. I will also catch up on pms, (as code knows, I am the WORST about pms)
Can we add this girl to the map if there still is one?
I'm so sorry I feel like I've asked for all this info then just abandoned everyone. It's like my house...I can SEE that it needs to be cleaned and I WANT to clean it....I just don't have the energy or the clearheadedness to deal with it.
Hopefully, I'm back soon. I really appreciate it and I still need the info.

Google Map Here
great map! I have a lot of thoughts right now. Seeing the full scope of this map, and thinking about the recent events in the past 6 months throughout the state of California...
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 290
Also Chelsea Vannoy has been found. But at this time she does not want to return home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back