IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> Could the hat in the picture be one of those that have arrivals? Someone may have already said that. Someone said the temp was around 48 degrees.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is innocent and was just out for a stroll, he should be calling the police and possibly local media outlets asap to proclaim his innocence.

If It where I and I had not committed any crimes, I would first call the police or go directly there. After that I would call the local media and say " I'm the guy in the game cam pics and want to do an interview" I would go on the news telling all about what I saw and didn't see that day in hopes of clearing my name.
We know from media reports yesterday that a female says she saw a guy walking in that area but she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. So if he has nothing to hide, it should be made clear very very soon. If he does have something to hide, at least the police located these images early on in the investigation.
Hopefully we'll hear some more information about this man tomorrow. I know that if I was innocent, I'd be calling the police quickly to clear my name and stop my image from being ran in news clips.

Maybe a type of welders pants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think it's regular jeans with a shirt hanging below his jacket. I also think he's bare-headed with no hat.

He looks he's carrying stuff in his jacket. And, I'd guess he's in his 20s.

Surely he is going to be recognized!?

jmo

Is there anyone who could point me to a list of local sex offenders??

I'm sure the picture guy is looking down because the bridge is perilous to walk otherwise. So I don't read anything into his demeanor.

As others have mentioned the meat packing plant, could the brown shirt be an apron? With a pocket,? Could explain why his hand seemed to disappear into his shirt do oddly. Guy could have been on a break.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If he is innocent, word will likely spread like wildfire and his images will likely be removed from some sites.

I do find it odd that his image was the only one released though. From what people are saying here, this bridge is a popular hiking area. So I'd imagine more then one male walked over it between 1-5pm. But I guess that could be because he was the only person who couldn't be immediately identified so they broadcasted the image to find him to see what he saw. If I had been walking in that area around that time, I certainly would have called the police to let them know I was in that vicinity at the time of the murder.

Who took the photo of the man on the bridge? Another person, or a trail camera?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
In the original photo was a girl's name on bottom left. Initials SC. I looked on Facebook and there is a young woman by that name that lives in Delphi. So I'm not sure about a trail cam.

Call me crazy..., but if I'm thinking about the same meat packing plant close to Lyric and Elizabeth, there is also one in the same town as the RSO lives! I wonder if he changed jobs in the Summer of 2012? Does anyone know if someone works in a meat plant job, if they have to travel from one location to another? Could be way wrong, but you never know these days.
Whoa, Chills.

In the original photo was a girl's name on bottom left. Initials SC. I looked on Facebook and there is a young woman by that name that lives in Delphi. So I'm not sure about a trail cam.

My only experience with trail cams are for hunting and we can put a location on the pictures. Could mean "South Corner" which I doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

RSBM

To my knowledge.. using a silencer does not make the sound of the shot 'silent'... just muffles it somewhat, and makes it harder for someone to tell where it's coming from.

Also, they've ruled out any family members, correct ?

To be honest, I don't think they've said that anyone has been ruled out.

Call me crazy..., but if I'm thinking about the same meat packing plant close to Lyric and Elizabeth, there is also one in the same town as the RSO lives! I wonder if he changed jobs in the Summer of 2012? Does anyone know if someone works in a meat plant job, if they have to travel from one location to another? Could be way wrong, but you never know these days.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was reminded of Lyric and Elizabeth when I read about these girls. I didn't know about the meat packing plants, but the girls seem to have similar body types and coloring, both pairs disappeared from places that could have had witnesses showing up at any time and without a lot of time for the abductions/murders to be done, and were found in wooded areas close to bridges. It's very likely that they aren't connected, but I do hope that they check it out just in case.

My only experience with trail cams are for hunting and we can put a location on the pictures. Could mean "South Corner" which I doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.
No, her full name was printed. First name after a month of the year beginning with "S" and last name same as a famous boxer with the first name Hector...

I interpreted that as that the girl SC reposted the image on her social media act and that's why her name is at the bottom but it isn't because she took the actual picture. I could be wrong but it just looked like a repost to me so that's how I interpreted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member