Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any trials I have seen televised in Australia. Do we even do that here? I thought that was an American thing.
We usually get crappy drawings from a sketch artist and a basic rundown of the day's highlights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2009-10-15/televised-patel-trial-an-australian-first/1105262

I guess televised in court is different to televised TV. I think this would be a good case to start with.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if WAPOL and other LE agencies worldwide can access DNA databases from private companies who do DNA profiling (medical and ancestry DNA profiling) ??? EG like Ancestry.com

I wonder if they have his rego in the area. There were cameras on the streets. Plus fibres. Plus DNA.
Maybe they found some "trophies".
Maybe he's lurked in dark Web and said some stuff that piqued interest.
I think more charges will be laid in due course. I think they just went with what they could solidly prove.

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Does anyone know if WAPOL and other LE agencies worldwide can access DNA databases from private companies who do DNA profiling (medical and ancestry DNA profiling) ??? EG like Ancestry.com

They sure can

"[FONT=&quot]New Orleans filmmaker Michael Usry became a suspect in [/FONT]an unsolved murder case[FONT=&quot] after cops did a familial genetic search using semen collected in 1996. The cops searched an Ancestry.com database and got a familial match to a saliva sample Usry’s father had given years earlier. "[/FONT]

http://mashable.com/2016/03/26/law-enforcement-dna-databases/

http://fusion.net/story/215204/law-...stry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/

I'd say they could with a warrant

Frankie has claimed 3 links to the case thus far.

He claims to be a witness that was one of the last to have seen CG on the night she disappeared.

He claimed to have been a friend of a friend of BRE in Perth.

He claimed to be a friend of a friend of TE's in Broome. (which has now changed to being friends with TE himself)

I'm starting to get confused. Can someone clarify..

Is franky TE'S friend or the witness of CG?

And true blue? Are you friends with TE?

Frankie is both. (CG witness and TE friend)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Worried spooks?

My mother did one, now all 4 of her kids and 14 grandkids are unable to commit crimes. I think it was deliberate.

Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us

Worried spooks?

My mother did one, now all 4 of her kids and 14 grandkids are unable to commit crimes. I think it was deliberate.

NAH! Not at all! What are you implying??? hahahahahaha
I realise you are just kidding!
Anyway Ghosts don't have any DNA to leave behind!!!!!

But the fact that LE agencies can access DNA profiles from private companies to help apprehend offenders must be very very stressful for every single (and aware) criminal across the entire world!

Imagine family dinners on Sunday nights when Nanna says she's gonna start tracing their family's ancestry! Her SK grandson across the table couldn't be more worried! Next thing - Nanna takes a holiday to the land of the long white cloud.......

PS your mother is a clever woman :)

But the fact that LE agencies can access DNA profiles from private companies to help apprehend offenders must be very very stressful for every single (and aware) criminal across the entire world!

Imagine family dinners on Sunday nights when Nanna says she's gonna start tracing their family's ancestry! Her SK grandson across the table couldn't be more worried! Next thing - Nanna takes a holiday to the land of the long white cloud.......

Nanna goes to New Zealand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM New Zealand??? :)

Nanna goes to New Zealand?

NOT the NZ long white cloud!
OMG apologies to all the Kiwis!
I meant 'Nanna goes on holiday to the land of the long white HEAVENLY cloud'.

Heaven has lots of clouds!!!! right???

*taking my ghostly form and disappearing off into the shadows*

I know this is going to cause groans, and "oh no, not again", but I was researching satanic rituals (as you do from time to time?) and I came across this site that states satanic "holidays"/"festivals".

http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
On the night SS was taken Jan 27 it was as shown below (BBM)
Jan 20-27 Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemas (Sexual and Blood), Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Human Sacrifice. Female or child (any age)

Then June 9 when JR was taken was around (dates vary as it says, and don't line up exactly I'll grant you) Winter Solstice (shown is USA site so shows Summer Solstice (same festival/holiday but southern hemisphere of course)

June 21 date varies (Feast Day (Summer Solstice) Orgies, Oral, Anal, Vaginal, animal/and or Human Sacrifice
(Summer Solstice) Any age (male or Female or animal)

Then March 14/15 when CG was taken is:
March 15,17 "Eides"

No sacrificial requirements that I can see. However:

"Julius Caesar" the play by Shakespeare has the quote "beware the Ides of March" different spelling but same "festival" I would think. Quote from play below:

http://study.com/academy/lesson/beware-the-ides-of-march-quote-meaning-quiz.html

(Bolded by actual site, not me!)

"The actual quote is from Shakespeare's tragedy Julius Caesar (1599). The warning is uttered by a soothsayer who is letting Roman leader Julius Caesar know that his life is in danger, and he should probably stay home and be careful when March 15th, the Ides of March, rolls around."

Now before everyone tells me I'm crazy (yes, and you're point is?) I'm not saying the CSK (whoever this person/s is/are) has followed this completely, I'm just saying it was weird when I found it. People get hooked into these strange dark sites especially if they are already violent, have no self control and want some way to "justify" their urges. Seen it happen, know it happens, very scary to watch people change showing you "behind the mask" Just putting it out there, don't think it's any more far fetched than some of the other theories we've seen over the years????

He claims to be a witness that was one of the last to have seen CG on the night she disappeared.

He claimed to be a friend of a friend of TE's in Broome. (which has now changed to being friends with TE himself)

Can Frankie confirm that TE was not with him as one of the last people to see CG on the night she disappeared.

I'm a witness from the bus stop and work mate said he knows BE and I'm friends with TE

I'm a witness from the bus stop and work mate said he knows BE and I'm friends with TE

Thanks Frankie1972 - can you please confirm how long have you known TE. Catching up on threads and read a few conflicting timeframes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members