Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO. that would of been something the WAPOL would of made a big thing of, given how vocal they were at the commencement of the arrest and subsequent charge.

they were also very open with all of the potential (and some will say proven) DNA evidence they had at the beginning, why the sudden silence? and I get that they are not obligated to tell the public anything, but that didn't stop them saying a whole heap at the beginning.IMO
i believe commissioner of police said, once it is in the court system they are not permitted to comment

i believe commissioner of police said, once it is in the court system they are not permitted to comment

My main response was to the rumour that BRE may of had weapons, which they would of located in the initial search which was well before any court appearance. My knowledge of the guy is that he was very much a pacifist, certainly not into weapons or even boxing or martial arts, just computers and online gaming.

There are 3 boxes to be ticked before arresting someone
Opportunity means and motive if there was no opportunity having the means or motive doesn't matter

To add some of what I know for fact to this thread, after the police had forensically screened the old work car of BRE they then questioned the family at length of any other vehicles that BRE had access to. In particular they were asking about any white commodore station wagons.
from this I assume that they found nothing in the old work vehicle, it is only an assumption, I agree. But why did they continue with this line of enquirer if they did find what they needed.
the Madora bay property also drew a blank for any evidence according to what the police told the family, and I believe them.
Hence why I have some serious doubts at this stage.

Did they find anything at the huntingdale address? Do you know how his second ex wife has taken this, does she believe he did it.

Thanks for your time.

My main response was to the rumour that BRE may of had weapons, which they would of located in the initial search which was well before any court appearance. My knowledge of the guy is that he was very much a pacifist, certainly not into weapons or even boxing or martial arts, just computers and online gaming.

His FB page shows an interest in satanic music and goth can you shed any light on that side of him?

TrueBlue2017, whoever you are, would it not be good idea for you to post a list of things you are not willing to discuss and things you are? So for instance, not willing to discuss connection to family, are willing to discuss general questions about BRE as to his interests, hobbies, his work, that type of thing so everyone knows the "no go" zones, which sound pretty much anything that would incriminate BRE in anyway or be perceived as negative to his case? Just trying to help as I can see this to and fro is getting nowhere and only upsetting you and frustrating others.

just ask what you like with respect, if it is going to be too personal I just won't reply. If feel people are trying to identify me I will close my account and either leave altogether or re-enter and remain completely anonymous.
i get that ppl are curious, just be respectful and I will continue to do the same 😊

To add some of what I know for fact to this thread, after the police had forensically screened the old work car of BRE they then questioned the family at length of any other vehicles that BRE had access to. In particular they were asking about any white commodore station wagons.
from this I assume that they found nothing in the old work vehicle, it is only an assumption, I agree. But why did they continue with this line of enquirer if they did find what they needed.
the Madora bay property also drew a blank for any evidence according to what the police told the family, and I believe them.

Cheers, I appreciate your response

Did they find anything at the huntingdale address? Do you know how his second ex wife has taken this, does she believe he did it.

Thanks for your time.
nothing has been said o the family about the Huntingdale address to my knowledge.
it is hard to comment on his current (I believe estranged) and ex wife with any certainty, so I won't.

just ask what you like with respect, if it is going to be too personal I just won't reply. If feel people are trying to identify me I will close my account and either leave altogether or re-enter and remain completely anonymous.
i get that ppl are curious, just be respectful and I will continue to do the same 😊
Do you know if either BRE, or his Father had any "enemies" at Telstra?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Trueblue2017
Have you spoken to BRE since his arrest?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In the documentary (Murder Uncovered) last week, the police were amazed at how Birnie was able to take them directly to the right spot in the bush, in the dark, where he had buried the victims. So KK might not be as disorienting to the CSK.

About 7 yrs ago I was looking for proof of a 'satanic site" in the Mundaring Darlington area. In the day time there was nothing to see. but at night the car headlights picked up faint luminous paint by driving through the markers we found the spot safely. Clues are often hidden in plain sight .

His FB page shows an interest in satanic music and goth can you shed any light on that side of him?
Nothing helpful, I don't know where or why the clown pic, but it doesn't make him a SK. the FB page has been removed can you elaborate about the music, I never look that far into an FB page, usually just look at pics and posts.

About 7 yrs ago I was looking for proof of a 'satanic site" in the Mundaring Darlington area. In the day time there was nothing to see. but at night the car headlights picked up faint luminous paint by driving through the markers we found the spot safely. Clues are often hidden in plain sight .

OMG why were u searching for a satanic site at night in a scary dark Forrest????

Nothing helpful, I don't know where or why the clown pic, but it doesn't make him a SK. the FB page has been removed can you elaborate about the music, I never look that far into an FB page, usually just look at pics and posts.

That I can do as we have discussed it elsewhere.
One of them was a band called Black Rose (king diamond). You can google it and read the lyrics, but it;s not for the faint hearted.
Other interests were: GothicandSteampunkraw, gothworlds2

Those were the three things that seemed a bit different, mixed in with a few main stream i.e simply red, country and western, marylin manson.

Someone has also suggested maybe he liked orienteering? Given locations of bodies and a GPS link found on the net by same name in Perth.

I would agree too a SK, all this does not make. But was just curious to know a bit about that side.

In all honesty even when faced with absolute proof it is not unusual for family and friends to still deny the evidence. This has been the case with many serial killers/murderers families and you can't blame them, imagine finding out a person you loved and cared for, whom you considered a kind caring person had committed violent offences. You basically go through the same stages of grief but not always ending up at the final stage of acceptance.

Questioning as to if BRE had access to other white commodores doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me and certainly doesn't rule out having found other evidence in the already searched vehicle, it is simply good police work, if presenting a vehicle to a jury as the vehicle that was used in a crime the last thing you want the defense to claim is that "no, the defendant owned/drove this vehicle" which could put doubt in the minds of a jury. they are simply tying up all loose ends.

Lack of evidence at the Madora Bay property would only be a level of concern if this was known to be a place where the murders occurred, as theorized it's more than likely the murders took place a lot closer to the abduction point and bodies disposed off shortly there after.

keep in mind a lack of evidence is certainly not an indication of non guilt. DNA, geographical location, same vehicle identity as fibers found on a body, relationship break downs around the times of the attacks are all pointing to the alleged having committed the crimes. Then there is non public evidence, the KK victim (witness) and anything else the police have found or have had phoned in since the arrest. At this stage from an outside perspective there is a lot more evidence to suggest guilt rather than innocence.

I cknow you being someone close to BRE and/or the family have doubts and I can completely understand this, I just hope you too can understand why some of us feel the way we do.

i get that ppl are curious, just be respectful and I will continue to do the same [emoji4]

Hi Trueblue,

May I ask, do you know what area in Mandurah BRE used to go crabbing? Was there a particular area in the estuary or lake ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know BRE when he was 16/18

Do you know if either BRE, or his Father had any "enemies" at Telstra?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

i doubt it.
A Telstra car has stickers on the side and I believe BREs had a roof rack woth ladders, very recognisable and something that if any witness saw they would be able to remember. Frankie1972 was at one possible cabduction site, we should ask him if the car he and his mates saw had these identifiable characteristics.

OMG why were u searching for a satanic site at night in a scary dark Forrest????

Because I don't act on what people tell me without proof I don't believe in the satanic crap but a lot of abuse happens under it's umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave