IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took just the head from the Fusion Center poster. I think if you look close that the right hand pic looks like hair, parted in the middle, front brushed down over the forehead... am I really seeing it wrong? The one on the left does look more like a hat, but is it really or just a distortion? Wish we had clearer views.

attachment.php
You could be right but all I can see is a hat with a dimple in the crown.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Totally agree. And he's clearly a hunter. People don't post photos of turkeys like that unless they are out hunting them.

ETA: I said that about him being a hunter because of my belief that the guy was wearing a camo baseball cap and camo fanny pack.

I saw a camo baseball cap, too.

I think it's possible this warrant is based on something other than the guy in the photo. Maybe this lead is from something found on the girls' phones or something like that. Who knows.

Totally agree. And he's clearly a hunter. People don't post photos of turkeys like that unless they are out hunting them.

ETA: I said that about him being a hunter because of my belief that the guy was wearing a camo baseball cap and camo fanny pack.

Quoting my own post to say I think it's even possible a small dog WAS in his jacket! I know we were kinda joking about that, but, well, if you keep looking......he has chihuahuas! At least his (possibly ill/cancer-stricken??) wife does.

I think it's possible this warrant is based on something other than the guy in the photo. Maybe this lead is from something found on the girls' phones or something like that. Who knows.

Well if that's true it's shocking how much he looks like the photo

Killers have been known to stalk isolated hiking trails, according to safety expert Steve Kardian.

"Don’t go into the woods, don’t go hiking, don’t go into a place of isolation without a weapon," he told Inside Edition.

He said that if someone approaches you in the woods and tries to attack, use your elbows and knees to fight back. He also recommended using your backpack as a weapon.

. . . and carry wasp spray -- not pepper spray, wasp spray -- which, as I've just learned on this thread, will drop an assailant like a fly (only a lot quicker)!

I, personally, will be loading up on the stuff - - for both inside and outside the home (will keep a can under my pillow, and inside my vehicle)!

this case is on the Prime time Justice intro right now

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Let's hold our horses until we hear of a definite arrest and a name. Just a little longer guys. I know it's hard but this is getting a lot of attention.

111 members 171 guests
ETA

Hadn't finished #blamethephone

Ulterior motive being I can't keep with here AND FB at the same time lol

I saw that his wife had cancer... hoping it';s not him, she seems to have enough going on :(

Quoting my own post to say I think it's even possible a small dog WAS in his jacket! I know we were kinda joking about that, but, well, if you keep looking......he has chihuahuas! At least his (possibly ill/cancer-stricken??) wife does.

I think I read in one article that the search came because of a tip that came in. Not sure though ...

I agree! Sad for the circumstances, but thrilled if they've got the right guy so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not aware there has been an arrest. Do you have a link?

Hmmmm.........I'll have to try and get all of that together for a picture.

In the meantime, I can only offer you a high resolution picture of myself, taken by one of those game cameras suspended above the field you see at pro football stadiums.

attachment.php

Go ahead............analyze it.............I dare ya'.

You are another one who never disappoints - whether serious or bringing some comic relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa