48 Hours: Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder - 18 February 2017 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS

Wow.
Watched with my SO who had no prior knowledge of the case except knowing I kept up with it here.
His response at the end "Well it's certainly not clear at all that he (MS) had anything to do with it . I'd need a lot more convincing"
And that right there is what the defense is counting on.
On another note, Sandra and Frank did the case no favors IMO. If the are prosecution witnesses the defense could rip them apart and create RD just from that little performance tonight.

So sick.

I'm shocked right now. Painting Dr. Sievers in a negative light when she is the victim of a heinous murder. No mention about all the awesome things she did. Just that she would yell at Mark and he was so calm and gentle to her when she was yelling at him. Puh-lease. I had no idea that this show was going to go this way. I never would have thought that they would go in this direction.

THIS. This was the hardest for me to stomach. Everyone is aware that Teresa was a yeller and fiesty....demanded a lot of herself as well as others. Okay, we get it. Understood. But to paint Mark like a victim is more than I can stomach.

Wow.
Watched with my SO who had no prior knowledge of the case except knowing I kept up with it here.
His response at the end "Well it's certainly not clear at all that he (MS) had anything to do with it . I'd need a lot more convincing"
On another note, Sandra and Frank did the case no favors IMO. If the are prosecution witnesses the defense could rip them apart and create RD just from that little performance tonight.

So sick.

BBM... I have not followed this case either and that was my thoughts too. I came here to peek at the real story. By your responses I guess there is a LOT more to the story!

Wow.

So sick.

BBM

AMEN! Mark did everything he could to set them up, especially Sandra. And I try to remind myself that this was (hopefully) heavily edited. But those clips of them - what they said and their demeanor - was a GIFT to the defense.

Prosecution witnesses need to deny all interviews. For the sake of justice, keep your mouths SHUT until you time to tell your story to the only ones that matter - the JURY.

Thanks for your reviews and for subjecting yourselves to the show. You took one for the team! I had planned to watch it, but I will skip it, save an hour, remain calm and not lose sleep. I certainly hope Teresa's family didn't watch. Hugs to you all who suffered through it.

:grouphug:

BBM

AMEN! Mark did everything he could to set them up, especially Sandra. And I try to remind myself that this was (hopefully) heavily edited. But those clips of them - what they said and their demeanor - was a GIFT to the defense.

Prosecution witnesses need to deny all interviews. For the sake of justice, keep your mouths SHUT until you time to tell your story to the only ones that matter - the JURY.
I totally agree but people can't keep their mouths shut--15 minutes of fame

I remember when this first happened, Teresa's body was still warm and Mark had already started a page, I suspected him from day one despite many people trying to justify the page.

That was enough for me, it almost seemed like he started it beforehand.

I totally agree but people can't keep their mouths shut--15 minutes of fame

He kept bouncing Sandra's checks! I would be a shouter too if I lived with Mark. I set the show on my dvr, I might watch it or maybe I will not.

Thanks for your reviews and for subjecting yourselves to the show. You took one for the team! I had planned to watch it, but I will skip it, save an hour, remain calm and not lose sleep. I certainly hope Teresa's family didn't watch. Hugs to you all who suffered through it.

:grouphug:

Wise choice. You're not missing anything.

Let's all remember SMS saying that MS "has ice in his veins". I became a FL resident this year and voted for SMS as I was so impressed with how he handled this case. :loveyou:

What would cause this to happen? I am beyond words even......

The Avery case on netflix is one main reason these types of 'shows' are happening now. I have noticed that a lot of obviously guilty perps are now being looked at with 'sympathy' ---trying to make them their new Avery case.

He kept bouncing Sandra's checks! I would be a shouter too if I lived with Mark. I set the show on my dvr, I might watch it or maybe I will not.

I'd be shouting, drinking and doing medication if I lived with that DB...MS. :happydance:

I'm so grateful that the Websleuth community didn't fall for this slanted version of her life and murder. Dr. Sievers was revered by her patients and friends. We've seen the evidence. Mark is NO saint. I'm furious in the portrayal of Dr. Sievers. I knew her for 4 years and always saw a dedicated, loving, generous, brilliant doctor and friend - always. Please say a prayer for her family tonight.

I am so mad - I am writing to 48 hours now - what BS.

I remember when this first happened, Teresa's body was still warm and Mark had already started a page, I suspected him from day one despite many people trying to justify the page.

That was enough for me, it almost seemed like he started it beforehand.

And THIS! The infamous page promoted multiple times a day. Not even a mention on this show.

As I alluded to in the Sidebar, I have been slowly recovery from some health issues. I am not exaggerating when I say I could feel my blood pressure spiking.... I am going to sign out for the night and just calm down. I trust you guys to keep it between the lines.

Tomorrow, when my head is cooler, I want to compose a list of things like this - the page, MS fighting TS's mother for months until a judge heard enough to all but strip him of his parental rights, the photo of Mark & JR impeaching Mark's statement to LE asserting he had never met him, etc.... I am going call them out on totally ignoring all of it in this broadcast. #fakejournalism

How can JRR and CWW be tried at the same time???? CWW admitted guilt he is to be sentenced, no trial.

IMO defense asked 48 Hours if they wanted an interview, gave them the questions to ask and list of people to talk to. How much did these people get paid.

False reporting...shame on 48 Hours.....and I bet they read here.

I just cant believe it - I am writing to 48 hours

Welcome to the 48 Hours many of us following the JonBenet Ramsey case are very familiar with.

The horrid job Erin and 48 Hours have done over the years, painting the Ramseys as victims blah blah blah. Now Erin and her team are doing the same
in this case.

Jessica Lipscomb was interviewed. How did she do?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back