CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

My PI team talked to Mom on a conference call tonight. I am hoping she decides to retain them because they don't charge the family and can do things that LE won't or can't.
Alan Duke did a VERY interesting interview with her as well. There is very significant and telling new information coming out. He said the podcast should be online by 5am EST with a full story a couple of hours later. I will be in bed but please someone post the link as soon as its up. It will make for very interesting discussion that once it's MSM, it can be brought here.
Here is the link to Nancy Grace's podcast page where it will appear:

http://www.crimeonline.com/podcast/

Hopefully, this will help bring Elaine home.
Direct link to today's podcast:
https://art19.com/shows/crime-stories-with-nancy-grace/episodes/1e9fa08f-00ef-4f6e-a4af-0b8d3c832f6f

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I forwarded the story to TMZ since the page is pleading to
Queen latifa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea for TMZ. Harvey Levine should get involved...I think we should all tag, share to him. Thank you.
The video is key.
I can't believe the police dropped it with that kid. Or, I guess I do. It is Hollywood, after all.

I have been following this case as well as Maricela's case really closely. I hope both of these young women are found safely.

I just listened to the NG podcast and am eager to see if LE or possibly even a PI will be able to get the 1 hour that is missing of the security footage.

I also was really shocked to find out that her boyfriend has quite the tie to Hollywood. It is a shame that he has not used his connection to fame to spread the word about Elaine's disappearance!

And apparently Elaine's iPhone cannot be unlocked yet......truly sad.

The hour gap of 'lost footage' from the house of the guy she was dating really raised my eyebrow, wow!

I just hope they get a large search team together soon.

Yay Mistivon you are on the case!!!

And apparently Elaine's iPhone cannot be unlocked yet......truly sad.

The hour gap of 'lost footage' from the house of the guy she was dating really raised my eyebrow, wow!

I just hope they get a large search team together soon.

Yay Mistivon you are on the case!!!

The property where she was last seen is on a dead end road and appears to be right on the edge of a large area of woods (per google map) and there even looks to be a lot of trails and very secluded.

Does anyone know if they have been able to search within that area??

Very sad case here. I tend to think most of the time in these situations, someone close to them is responsible...but you never know.

They have not. Can you please see if it's private property? I would like to talk to my canine team.TIA :)

The property where she was last seen is on a dead end road and appears to be right on the edge of a large area of woods (per google map) and there even looks to be a lot of trails and very secluded.

Does anyone know if they have been able to search within that area??

If no one has added Elaine to Namus, I will do that tonight.

They have not. Can you please see if it's private property? I would like to talk to my canine team.TIA :)

Here is a map of the Monte Nido area.

http://www.agourahorseproperty.com/monte-nido-homes/monte-nido.htm

it is a very rural, vey exclusive area, with mansions and many gated areas. It is very private and security oriented because the estates are with millions and are highly secure.

Also, Corral Canyon is only about 7 miles away, straight West on Malibu Canyon Road.

So if the car was found in a wealthy neighborhood, does any of the homes have security cameras?
I'm very troubled by the timeline. There's too many gaps. He claims she woke up at 4, got dressed quickly but yet doesn't walk to the car until 6 then doesn't pull out until 7? That's three hours from the time she woke up. Am I understanding this correctly??

You are. That is what he has said and what the cameras showed. He said it was like she was having a panic attack or something.
There is at least one celebrity in particular who is a neighbor and has cameras potentially facing the community gate that would have seen her car.

So if the car was found in a wealthy neighborhood, does any of the homes have security cameras?
I'm very troubled by the timeline. There's too many gaps. He claims she woke up at 4, got dressed quickly but yet doesn't walk to the car until 6 then doesn't pull out until 7? That's three hours from the time she woke up. Am I understanding this correctly??

Would anyone be willing to make a timeline beginning with when she left the house/last saw someone other than boyfriend (if that has been made public, I can't recall) up to the car being found?
Is there a link with the movie/uber info?

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...eks-answers-weeks-after-daughter-went-missing

Susan Park said she would like to see not just the missing footage but all of the footage from Jan. 28 to Feb. 2 when the vehicle was located. Sometime this week she wants to gather all her notes, summarize them and bring them to the attention of Glendale Police Department Chief Robert Castro to further investigate the boyfriend.
“I don’t want to jeopardize the case and get them upset,” Susan Park said. “I’m not trying to get them into trouble but I feel they ruled him out too quickly. They didn’t search the (boyfriend’s) main house; they didn’t take the K-9 to go through the gated community or even inside the backyard or whatever. They didn’t do that ... it’s just too quick.”

Surely there's more footage available from surrounding properties, the boyfriends neighborhood and the street the car was located. A PI needs to get to that neighborhood and start canvasing and talking to everyone around where the car was found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back