IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of these two angels on my jog on this unseasonably warm Monday . Lots of people on this trail in PA today
96a4e0cad4ed19b486d125da4593d71d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to catch up. LE is talking about a backpack now?

Yes and the way it was worded, IT (backpack) HAS to be in their possession. IMO they hope that someone was seen disposing of backpack so that they can tie that person to the crime, so taking that into account, backpack most likely belonged to one of the girls

O/T, totally: I bet it's gold and white...

Seriously, though, what's really bogging me down is the angle the picture was taken at. It's looking down on him from the side, but there isn't anyplace on or near the bridge for somebody to be standing to take the picture, or for a trail or surveillance camera to be mounted.

The first picture down on the right shows what could be a tree that could be tall enough to have a trail cam in there to catch any vandals doing things to the bridge.

Maybe one of the groups that are trying to restore the bridge or the railroad put in a trail cam to catch any vandals.

Its either that or the girls themselves were able to get a shot with the cell phone.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/historic-landmarks-foundation-indiana/sets/72157667545100136/

"We want to look at any aspect of what somebody might have seen," Riley said, adding that if someone saw a person throwing away a backpack, they'd be interested in tracking that down, too.

Police believe the man in the photo killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams on Feb. 13 near the Monon High Bridge in Delphi.

That would include something out of the ordinary in nearby communities such as Logansport or Kokomo, he said.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/20/police-look-outside-delphi-suspect/98158706/

Found and linked above for anyone else who's catching up.

I'm hoping LE found DNA at the scene, entered it into CODIS (Combined DNA Index System) and got a hit. With that, they would have a photo on file...which they could match to the man on the tracks.If this is the case, which is the only way I can figure they know he's the suspect, I wish they would release his name and photo to the public.

Let's say family confirmed one of the girls had a backpack with her. Perhaps the back pack, and other items such as articles of their clothing were missing from the crime scene. Could be what they were trawling for in the creek too. Maybe perp gathered up Thier things, stuffed them into the pack, and disposed of it elsewhere.

Edited to add: I'm about to go to work for an 8 hour night shift and I dread, dread, dread the catching up that will keep me up all night tonight.[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Call in sick, I'll write you an excuse : )

Its not an odd gait per say.. The overlay of the images show they are 2 frames in sequence from a video and the stride shows he was walking straight and then starts to turn towards the direction of the camera source.

To me it appears that he is leaning to the left as he walks because in both photos he seems to be leaning to the left despite the left foot off the ground in one photo and the right foot off the ground in the other photo. If this is true it could be for various reasons such as him possibly carrying something large/cumbersome on his left side or perhaps because he may be wearing a leg brace. It does appear there is something bulging above his left kneecap as others have speculated, but the picture is too grainy for me to know for sure.

He killed two children (3 and 6 year old) and got two consecutive life sentences. Life for him, death for those two babies. Now he is free, and law enforcement says it's not "IF" but "WHEN" he will commit another crime of this nature (he was released in 2003 and molested another little boy). HOW can our justice system allow this man to walk the streets (which is what they say he is doing). It's like putting rattle snakes in a playpen with babies. He should have gotten the death penalty after the first two deaths he committed (IMHO). Makes me sick too!

I'm hoping LE found DNA at the scene, entered it into CODIS (Combined DNA Index System) and got a hit. With that, they would have a photo on file...which they could match to the man on the tracks.If this is the case, which is the only way I can figure they know he's the suspect, I wish they would release his name and photo to the public.

They have all that info. They need an ID on the photo to place him at the scene to strengthen the case. I'm about 99% certain they have a solid suspect and trailing him.

Call in sick, I'll write you an excuse : )
(I really am sick lol, heading out the door to work, going to be a rough one, long night with no sleep, get him guys, will try to check in during the day)

(Eta: chugging nasty vegetable powder (green superfood) :puke: )

Why the heck has this individual been released? He should be in jail for life.

That article is from July 2015. After his release, he was arrested at a local library for failing to register as a sex offender within 7 days of his release. Charged with 6 felonies. But, by now, he's probably out again.

Perp could have had a change of clothes. Did the murders, waded across the narrow creek, changed clothes, put the soiled clothes in the backpack, then slipped out of the park, out of sight of the bridge. Edit: Or changed clothes after the murders, and slipped out via the cemetery. I keep getting the orientation of the bridge, the screen grabs, and the crime scene jumbled up.

People have brought up his gait on the bridge. I've maintained he was exaggerating his movements a little. Why? Maybe it's not a disability at all, he has to make more effort to stay upright/erect because of the heaviness of the items on his torso. Even a little weight there would require more effort to stay upright, especially on an old bridge.

Conceal the backpack, that way nobody would notice it post-crime, had they seen him earlier. Shove the soiled clothes in it, after removing the clean ones. Could those be crocs on his feet? Easier to wade with them.

Does what I wrote seem plausible?

Great to see everyone here for these girls, btw. Old and new.

:grouphug:

Let's get this !!

Robert T. Ive
Carroll County: Please do not harass, bother, or accuse anyone. There are no charges pending against anyone as a result of the pending investigation. No one at the home searched is suspected of committing any crime. Please, please leave these people alone and let the police work. As always, if you have any information, call: 844-459-5786.
I encourage you to share this post.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/2...earch-for-suspect-linked-to-teens-deaths.html

Perhaps the house was searched because the perp was staying with them.....and took off on foot/hitchhiking and now they don't know where he is. Maybe they know WHO he is, but are not identifying him because he's a suicide risk.

To me it looks like he has some sort of Neck Scarf or something on or around his chin/neck area. There is alot of bulge from his mid-section with distinct shapes that just do not look like a normal belly to me. Just my 2 cents from staring at the photos but hes got something under that jacket and maybe it is a backpack.

They have all that info. They need an ID on the photo to place him at the scene to strengthen the case. I'm about 99% certain they have a solid suspect and trailing him.

My own opinion exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members