IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]But News 18 asked why police are waiting almost 24 hours to release possibly new information surrounding the case.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said they a[/FONT][FONT=&quot]re still perfecting what information they plan to release.[/FONT]
source: wlfi.com

Curious to know what they mean by 'perfecting'. What is it? A profile? A better image? A more detailed timeline? Better yet...a PC/Warrant?

Is Hoosier Hwy the same as 24? Anyway, someone mentioned Gallahan's Truck Stop in a previous thread. This is in Peru, IN, between Delphi and Wabash....

Hoosier Heartland Highway is IN 25. It runs diagonally like / but more N/S. 24 runs E/W and connects to 25 in logansport about 35 miles NE of delphi on 25.

:tyou::welcome6:
First time poster here, though I've lurked since thread #1.

That's what I believe. The images certainly didn't come from a trail camera. Image/Frame 2 of the suspect has been cropped by investigators, but if you adjust and overlay both pictures you can see that the camera has rotated between frames :

attachment.php

Not only does it rotate, the position/perspective changes as well, indicating movement towards the suspect. You can see it more clearly if you match cropping and cancel out the rotation :

attachment.php

Others have put forth the same theory, but my guess would be that Liberty German shot the the video and the second image is cropped because Abigail Williams was coming into frame on the left. I'd wager that German caught, at the least, the initial abduction. I cannot think of any other reason why investigators would not release even a snippet of the actual video beyond these two images.

:welcome6:

(Yes, that software is called, gah, developed by gah whats his name....I posted about it somewhere...Yes, marking my spot, thanks for bringing that up. It analyzes potential racial traits...mongoloid nonmongoloid traits...marking spot. Byyyyeeeeee))

Like any forensic tool there are limitations but Parabon Nanolabs is now marketing software for DNA-based facial modeling. It's called Snapshot.

I'm not finding where Sgt Slocum said this would be info like we've never seen. I've looked at his Twitter feed and quoted remarks in news stories and don't see any statement like that. Do we know if he said this, or is Prime Time Justice being creative?

Slocum is a Public Information Officer and I'm sure he chooses his words carefully, or at least refrains from adding any fervor to the situation. His job is to quell that sort of thing, not whip up more by getting people on the edge of their chairs. He's the one who used the word "participation" when referencing the murderer. I think that's just a word and intended to mean little else other than 'he did it'.

Does anyone know if that statement about the supposed import of the information at tomorrow's presser is accurate? Because I think this may simply be a wash/rinse/repeat with, perhaps, an offer of a reward and maybe some bits to sustain public interest. The last thing the police want is for this case to recede in people's minds or lend the appearance that nothing is being done.

I think he was seen by others, too. I am not convinced he is that smart, to have changed his look. It is unfortunate he is wearing the same outfit so many men wear in that area, but my hunch is, he is not paying attention to social media or the news, because he likely has limited access to it. For what it's worth, I hope the investigators are looking at homeless shelters, public parks, interstate rest stations, convenient stores, YMCAs, or laundry mats. Thanks, guys, I have a feeling this guy is deeply disturbed, a loner type, one comfortable living without the basic fineries of life most of us are accustomed, and, apparently, can blend into the shadows.

I have the opposite impression of him. I think he's either a family guy or someone who could present himself as a family guy, someone who the girls would think is a trustworthy adult talking to them on the trail.

jmopinion

Can someone please speak to the "white thing around his neck comment"? Is this something I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the pic, you can see a white loop like thing. It resembles a plastic grocery bag handle.

Indiana crops; Corn, soybeans, wheat, oats, straw and hay on a smaller scale tomatoes, pumpkins, strawberries

Man, it's hard to keep up on this, trying to catch up after work and what is this about a duffle bag? That's new to me.

All I see is wrinkles in clothing.

I think he is way too bundled up given the warm temp that day. That could be a scarf. No way to know for sure, or why his jacket is so thick around the middle. However, if he is transient, or homeless, he may wear as many of his clothes as possible, because it gets cold at night.

Its highway 25. theres a truckstop on the highway i believe, or somewhere near that it has a restaurant and i cant think of it. gallahans has cameras i know that.
Is Hoosier Hwy the same as 24? Anyway, someone mentioned Gallahan's Truck Stop in a previous thread. This is in Peru, IN, between Delphi and Wabash....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998