IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been Missed courtneyb! Where ya been?
:loveyou:

I stepped away for "just a minute", heartbroken after Noah's parents' sentencing, blinked, and somehow 18 or so months had flown by. 🙂

Also, about the same time, my 9 year old daughter began homeschooling and training full time to try to make the US Gymnastics National team. Still adjusting to the new city, new gym, new schedule. I've missed being here!

Sure thing. I can link to these raw photos on request as uploading it here degrades the quality.
ETA: My conclusion = shadows

attachment.php

Can you invert the photo so the inversion color is not the same as the color of the potential anomaly (the guy)

Ok, so as I went back reading all the other posts about the Iowa case and similarities I decided to watch a few news releases and there are some very similar things about the cases. More importantly the thing that stuck out the most was the area the girls were found in 2012. It was called "7 Bridges" Wildlife Area. They went missing in July near Myers Lake, but were not found until December in a remote area near a bend in a river. I think this is very important. This area has similar historic bridges. I went through every single thread and no one has pointed this out.

There are several posts in thread #4:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6740931

:)

Libby's grandfather's tribute
[video=youtube;Ysc6WSMuLpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysc6WSMuLpU[/video]

Knox was asking about today when LE went back to the crime scene. Unconfirmed reports said that they were on the bridge and possibly found more evidence.

The article you linked talks about DNA found at the site were the bodies were found.

Had they said they collected ANY DNA before now?

Can you invert the photo so the inversion color is not the same as the color of the potential anomaly (the guy)
Here's the thing. This is a bridge up in the air. You can tell from different vantage points. So a guy would have to be holding on to a tree 50 feet in the air. There is no ground there.

Edit note- this is not a case photo. It is just a random Google image of the bridge. No need to look for anything hidden :)

http://letslovelocal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Delphi-Monon-High-Bridge-2.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Search must be bad then. I typed 7 bridges across all thread headings and searched every thread. Yes, they've mentioned the other murders, but not that the places bodies were found (linking the bridge thing) included multiple bridges. I think this person is going to be a bridge person as well as a killer. Maybe a CSX type. IDK. Maybe a model bridge and train builder. Meticulous. Maybe a photographer, maybe DNR, Maybe a civil engineer. Who knows. Better time spend than trying to figure out who said down the hill in my opinion. Yeah, it will help in media. But unless we had NSA's catalog of every US phone call to run the voice against it's a waste of time. Just saying.

Search must be bad then. I typed 7 bridges across all thread headings and searched every thread. Yes, they've mentioned the other murders, but not that the places bodies were found (linking the bridge thing) included multiple bridges. I think this person is going to be a bridge person as well as a killer. Maybe a CSX type. IDK. Maybe a model bridge and train builder. Meticulous. Maybe a photographer, maybe DNR, Maybe a civil engineer. Who knows. Better time spend than trying to figure out who said down the hill in my opinion. Yeah, it will help in media. But unless we had NSA's catalog of every US phone call to run the voice against it's a waste of time. Just saying.
Maybe try seven bridges. We Def had a huge discussion with lots of interesting stuff you would probably like. It was right along those lines

Before I hit the rack, just thought I'd share something personal.

I moved here to NE Indiana over a year ago. I couldn't ask for a better place to live, people here have been welcoming, generally friendly, personable, and easy going, for the most part. My roomate grew up in Williams Cty, OH, never locked doors, always leaves the keys in the ignition. This is something I've had to get used to, having spent most (but not all) of my adult life in urban Upstate, NY.

We have great neighbors. Roommate spends most of his time just over the line at his gf's place, in Ohio. Just a generally trusting, laid back, we don't lock our doors we leave the keys in the ignition kind of semi-country environment.

When roommate isn't here, I often times turn off the outside lights, lock all the doors. He hasn't since i've lived here, and visited him a few times at his old place in Ohio. Tonight, he turned the outside lights off, and made sure the doors were locked.

This is the Midwest, people. I wonder if he's ever locked a door to a house in his adult life. Tonight, he definitely did. He didn't say a word, in fact I didn't even notice, until I checked the doors, after observing his behavior.

Midwest people are, I think, more subtle than some folks. I think I witnessed an example of that, earlier. We have a killer on the loose, people. Watch your six, if you live within 200 miles of what happened. Once the investigation closes in, there's no telling what this creep might do.

Search for "Seven Bridges" rather than 7...
:)

Knox was asking about today when LE went back to the crime scene. Unconfirmed reports said that they were on the bridge and possibly found more evidence.

The article you linked talks about DNA found at the site were the bodies were found last week.
Oh I see now about the bridge. Thanks! And no, courtney. I don't remember them confirming dna until recently

Maybe try seven bridges. We Def had a huge discussion with lots of interesting stuff you would probably like. It was right along those lines

ok I'll dig in, thanks. I'm thinking there's a connection with the environment as well as the girls.

ok I'll dig in, thanks. I'm thinking there's a connection with the environment as well as the girls.
Spoiler alert. It was also noticed a meat packing plant was near both. So we wondered if it was a plant worker with a thing for bridges.

Well, I know that I posted about the bridge connection... Thread 4, post #457, and some others did too elsewhere as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member