IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old do you think this guy is?
Like what age does a guy not understand a phone? With a camera?

We don't know where the phone is, who has it, if someone took it, if the girls threw it away
My husband is 51. He has had a smart phone for years. He doesn't KNOW what the cloud is. I gave up trying to explain. I still clear his cache and set his settings and transfer his contacts when he gets a new one. He's not dumb either. Just has a technology gene missing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I bet our resident could do it blindfolded !!!!

Oh I bet! Been there before, scoped it out, practiced - you bet.

My birthday is tomorrow - would be an incredible present for them to make an arrest. I have a 13 year old. She has the same name as one of the girls. I am, and have been, a single mom since I had her. I KNOW how close Abby and her mom must have been - I can see it in the photos - I experience it as a single mom to a daughter. My parents have helped raise her from the beginning. I KNOW how close Libby was to her grandparents from experience..... My heart BREAKS for these families and the girls.

ETA: I cannot even imagine. I have said many times - if something happens to my daughter, just bury me with her. I literally could not go on.....

I've wondered that very thing out-loud to myself many many times here on Websleuths. Exactly what good does it do to withhold information from the public in order to, "protect the integrity of the case", when the suspect is still at large and the case remains unsolved....................... sometimes for years.

Where's the integrity in that logic ?

It depends on the info. If its relating to identifying the person, I don't see why they would withhold it if they're naming the person a suspect.
However if its more specific info to the crime, I understand that. There are things only the killer would know and may mention to people when they do finally locate him/her/them.

If you guys can get enough cash together, I'll attempt to walk the entire length of the bridge blindfolded........................gonna have to be worth my while tho.

I'll put up some money. But only if you park some cars under the bridge, just to see definitively if it is possible. Gonna have to be worth MY while too. 😏

Does anyone have the link to the owner of the property where girls bodies were found. He gave an interview and mentioned he had an adult son who used to play in those woods as a child...
Your posting a thought that's been creeping in my mind since day one...

He mentioned his children and grandchildren. What about their friends...Etc...Etc...

I'm afraid it would be against TOS. So I tried to refer instead.

I'm not sure what you mean. There are single shot bridge pics and a 45 minute video that's been posted more than once. The latter tells me a lot about the foliage and planks and water sounds and bridge sections. All I meant is maybe there's a video where it's not as much of a scenic tour. Really, that's all I was saying.

Well, Steelman, so far you have 2 cents and the promise of an unknown amount. Don't lace up your hiking boots just yet. :D

My husband is 51. He has had a smart phone for years. He doesn't KNOW what the cloud is. I gave up trying to explain. I still clear his cache and set his settings and transfer his contacts when he gets a new one. He's not dumb either. Just has a technology gene missing.

My father is 85 and way better with his iPhone than any of his kids, including me. Age is just a number.

My DH is same age, same situation. It's not that he can't do it, it is more that he just isn't interested. He'd rather being doing just about anything else other than look at a screen.

With our perp in this case, I have a hunch he used SM to get his kicks and stalk potential victims, but not that he really kept up with technology. He might have followed tweens and teens on SM, but he couldn't use it with the same expertise that the young people did.

So I think he might have not even considered that a recording could be obtained even if he threw the phone (which we don't know that he did).

jmopinion

I also noticed how shallow the water appeared right below bridge, including sandbars. We looked at where the SAR were in the water by the dump site, it was waist deep. I think they DID cross the creek, but right at the bottom of that hill at the end of the bridge. Bet it was less then a foot deep. Of course I'm speculating big time, so please I hope I don't get it for saying so.

In one of the MSM helicopter shots, you can see the searchers wearing red are in a line, walking abreast across the creek, kinda at an angle relative to the flow of Deer Creek. The water looks not much more than ankle deep.

I'm not sure what you mean. There are single shot bridge pics and a 45 minute video that's been posted more than once. The latter tells me a lot about the foliage and planks and water sounds and bridge sections. All I meant is maybe there's a video where it's not as much of a scenic tour. Really, that's all I was saying.
I meant the one minute drone video I posted about. I don't think I can link the user here. I made info available so it's easy to find, but it's not in the media thread. HTH.

I've wondered that very thing out-loud to myself many many times here on Websleuths. Exactly what good does it do to withhold information from the public in order to, "protect the integrity of the case", when the suspect is still at large and the case remains unsolved....................... sometimes for years.

Where's the integrity in that logic ?

Some are just so much better with words lol Thank you.

I found the transcript of the interview with the property owner.

Logan never would have imagined someone would be killed in his backyard.
“My son, when he was a kid, he and his buddies had a place in here all the time,” Logan explained. “When he was born, that was a different time though.”

Unless maybe he never saw she had it on her. Maybe in a pocket or something? IDK

That's what i think, he didn't know a phone was there, he didn't know he was being filmed. He does look like his right hand is not in his pant pocket but in his jacket pocket. I do wonder if Le checked with cell towers for pings from others phones.

Please please go to YouTube and type Monon Highbridge. User is Jacob Adams. He has drone footage of bridge that is unbelievable. It also shows view from under bridge and slope. This bridge is H.U.G.E.

Thanks for posting and thanks to Jacob.....very good perspective of bridge and river underneath.

I found the transcript of the interview with the property owner.

Logan never would have imagined someone would be killed in his backyard.
“My son, when he was a kid, he and his buddies had a place in here all the time,” Logan explained. “When he was born, that was a different time though.”
Love to get a list of his "buddies"

There are two pictures of him. It appears they are in succession and the way his legs move appear like hes walking, not running.
I think so too. He's appears to be looking down, slightly cautious were he's putting his feet.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I added this to our Maps, Media& Timelines thread (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455 ); hope I did everything ok.

(Thanks to the original poster in the last thread for posting that article (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-9/page51&p=13175464#post13175464).)

Tips, reward increase since suspect audio released in Delphi double homicide
Kayla Sullivan Published: February 23, 2017, 11:56 am
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

"The FBI is going nationwide with about 6,000 electronic billboards within 46 states seeking information in the case. (WLFI Photo)"

attachment.php

Also, bringing forward the information regarding the Reward Fund and Tiplines:

"The Indiana State Police Alliance has established an account for individuals or businesses wishing to donate to the Delphi Reward Fund.

Checks should be made payable to:
The Indiana State Police Alliance Foundation
“Delphi Reward” should be entered on the memo line

Donations can be mailed to:
1451 Shelby St.
Indianapolis, IN 46203

If you have any tips to share, call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at 844-459-5786, the Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537 or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office at 765-564-2413.

Investigators have also added an email address where you can send tips. That address is abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. All information can be reported anonymously. "

Additional image cropped by me:

attachment.php

(Thanks to ClearChannel / Digital (and all others involved) for doing this and getting these billboards up!)

Attachments

• abby-libby-billboard~2.jpg
    abby-libby-billboard~2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 829
  • abby-libby-billboard.jpg
    abby-libby-billboard.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 838
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online