Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems implausible to me. If the body is missing, the person isn't declared officially dead until 7 or 8 years later & therefore no insurance payout until then. On top of that, Borce would've had to either wait out those years, counting on the body never being found or count on the body being found, but with no evidence leading back to him. Borce doesn't strike me as particularly brilliant, but he doesn't seem quite that dumb, either.
Yes true, but many policies are only void after a small amount of time, some are voided for suicide for 2 years from the date of taking out the policy, so in a case like Baden Clay he needed the body to be found. Its possible that BR may have wanted the body found after that time frame, and thats why the body wasn't completely destroyed? I still think it unlikely, I still err on the side of unplanned murder and a rushed disposal. But I'd like to see the life insurance policy conditions.

Borce Ristevski (Karen’s husband)

"You know without the knowing, ahh, is the hardest part.

We had a ahh b ahh bit of ahh an argument ahh in regards to, um, the store figures, and um, how she was going to you know improve them, and, she had had a bad day the day before at the store, um, and on the Wednesday morning, um, she just went upstairs, um, and then came downstairs and just went out through the garage, ahh, she might have just walked down the street or just to clear her head because that was the last thing she said to me, um, I’m gonna to go and clear my head, um, can’t do it here.

Just give us a call or give the police a call or y y you know give anyone a call ah just to know you know that you’re safe um, d doesn’t matter what, how you know just get a message back to us."

So they had an argument regarding the stores figures, but doesn't say when this occurred. He says "she had had a bad day" the day before in the store. the day before when? Then we the have a jump to Wednesday morning.
So what happened from the time of the argument (whenever that was) to the wednesday morning?
He doesn't say they resolved it.
He doesn't say they had food, watched tv etc etc, or that they went to bed. If they indeed they did.
Why was she going "to clear her head"
There is a big chunk of time (information) missing from the argument to Wednesday morning and her going "to clear her head", and subsequently going "Missing"

I hope that makes sense Lol
Please feel free to correct me if i have got it wrong.

We had a ahh b ahh bit of ahh an argument ahh in regards to, um, the store figures, and um, how she was going to you know improve them, and, she had had a bad day the day before at the store, um, and on the Wednesday morning, um, she just went upstairs, um, and then came downstairs and just went out through the garage, ahh, she might have just walked down the street or just to clear her head because that was the last thing she said to me, um, I’m gonna to go and clear my head, um, can’t do it here.

Just give us a call or give the police a call or y y you know give anyone a call ah just to know you know that you’re safe um, d doesn’t matter what, how you know just get a message back to us."

So they had an argument regarding the stores figures, but doesn't say when this occurred. He says "she had had a bad day" the day before in the store. the day before when? Then we the have a jump to Wednesday morning.
So what happened from the time of the argument (whenever that was) to the wednesday morning?
He doesn't say they had food, watched tv etc etc, or that they went to bed. If they indeed they did.
There is a big chunk of time (information) missing from the argument to Wednesday morning and her going "to clear her head", and subsequently going "Missing"

Can you post the link of the video where he says all that, it is much better when hear someone speak than reading transcript.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

with her hand bang and phone to make things look less suspicious (she went for a walk to clear her head - remember? She would have taken these things, as most of us would).

See to me, the handbag was a huge red flag, as I would never pick up a handbag and purse if I stormed out to clear my head .. It said to me that the handbag and purse have been dumped somewhere else as a red herring and to implicate someone outside of immediate family.

I am wondering if the family would have access to the remains after an autopsy occurs. Sorry if silly question, but you know, do they get to say "goodbye" to the remains if they wish?

I ask because, police state no external injuries. This could be media feed. Police may be playing dumb to coax perp into a relaxed state.

What we can agree on so far is that ot was
Unplanned murder, either accident or crime of passion.

Boris doesn't strike me as someone who gets mad easily, looked at some of the photos and he appears shorter than Karen and she is 160cm

Possibly a freaky accident then he had to think fast or another thing that can't be ruled out is poisoning, whether it can or can not be detected after 8 months i am not sure but even if it can be proven that she has been poisoned the crown prosecutor has to prove that BR did it, not as easy

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Borce back in August thought that an 'evil stranger was behind Karen's disappearance" I agree with the evil but stranger jury's out on that one. At the same time Borces brother stated he felt Karen had relocated to China or the USA on a false passport. At the same time also Karens aunty said "she believes that Karen was murderderd and discarded like a pieceof rubbish". Months later Karens auntys claims proved unfortunately to be prolific.
The police as far back as July feared the worst on Karens fate. This week Borce's lawyer came and said that Borce is the police's number one suspect. Last person to have seen Karen is her husband and throw in a couple of concerns over statements made to the police and is it any wonder his lawyer has stated the obvious to the media that Borce is the number one suspect. You wouldnt want to be billed if your Borce for that ground breaking call.

Borce no doubt on lawyer instructions hasn't spoken to the police or media for months so no surprise he is the number one suspect. Your wife and mother of your daughter was missing and you didnt assist totally throughout the police investigation? The neighbour put more effort into looking for his lost cat.

Borces mother thinks he is innocent as did Eunice Simpson think the same view of her son.
I got OJ's verdict wrong he was proven innocent when i had him guilty so if the number one suspect is charged no doubt the court will find if guilty or not. I would just be hoping that if i was Borces mother that a lot more effort by my son would be shown to try and locate me if missing than has been shown to find my daughter in law.

Proven guilty or innocent i just cant understand why you stonewall the police and media to try to locate the closest persom to you

Now his brother says that a psychic urged him to visit a burnt out restaurant.
I hope he didn't use a psychic when he was suggesting that Karen had secured a fake passport and run away to China or America. I find it very odd that some members of Karens family can communicate with a psychic but not the police. Psychics charge you while the police don't unless your guilty of course.

Condolences to you and your family, Steve. It's only a matter of time now before the evil person and/or people are arrested and charged for what they've done. Just evil. May they spend a life time behind bars. :jail:

I wasn't aware of such legislation & that would provide motive to access Karen's inheritance.

A payout of life insurance, as raised by Poirot's niece, would still require a person declared dead, which would take 7 years if the body isn't found.

Keeping in mind that the house was in Karen's name only, and possibly the shop, and possibly a car(s), and Sarah was still living at home as an under-25 years Uni student .. .....

New laws which took effect in Victoria in October 2010 allow you to apply to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for an order appointing you (or someone else you trust) to manage the missing person’s affairs.

Section 2: Looking after the financial affairs of a missing person
The administrator can only do things that are in the best interests of the missing person
:
- pay off the missing person’s debts;
- maintain the missing person’s dependants;
- care for and maintain the missing person’s property or belongings.

Much more at link:
https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/s...F - Publications/OTHER/SAFE KEEPING_FINAL.pdf

Your wife and mother of your daughter was missing and you didnt assist totally throughout the police investigation? The neighbour put more effort into looking for his lost cat.

I would just be hoping that if i was Borces mother that a lot more effort by my son would be shown to try and locate me if missing than has been shown to find my daughter in law.

I find it very odd that some members of Karens family can communicate with a psychic but not the police. Psychics charge you while the police don't unless your guilty of course.

RSBM

Couldn't agree with you more, Steve.

Condolences to all of Karen's family who loved her and tried so hard to assist police.

So, this is why there is the shutdown on media speculation ..... BBM

Following reports yesterday that detectives had attempted to track the car of Mrs Ristevski’s husband Borce following her disappearance, Victoria Police issued a statement calling for an end to speculation around the mystery that has fascinated the Melbourne for eight months.

The Australian revealed last year that the Ristevskis were experiencing mounting financial issues before her disappearance, with a business landlord having placed a caveat over the family’s $1 million home.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/bc9a949fcba4d5be2d3505caef7059fc

The umms and ahhs,are stall tactics.A sign in my opinion,that he is not confident in what he is saying.Although,he wants others to believe what he is saying.
He wants others to believe,what he is saying,the umms are a way to space information out,while he uses his deceit.

Think about it for a moment,the way you,yourself when speaking a strong truth,being honest,making an statement.If true,do you need to think about what you are saying,while saying it?.

The umms and ahhs,are stall tactics.A sign in my opinion,that he is not confident in what he is saying.Although,he wants others to believe what he is saying.
He wants others to believe,what he is saying,the umms are a way to space information out,while he uses his deceit.

Think about it for a moment,the way you,yourself when speaking a strong truth,being honest,making an statement.If true,do you need to think about what you are saying,while saying it?.

None of this stacks up in a court of law, though.

I've never been fond of making much speculation of Sarah's or Borce's on-camera appearance. You can't glean anything from it; and talk about judging a book by its cover. Imagine the cops presented this in a court for the prosecution; they'd be laughed right out of there. So if it's not admissable, i don't know why people have really hammered this point. I gather people are convinced that Borce is guilty by his non-convincing on-camera appearance. I can't see anything of the sort. What's he going to do? Come out bright and bubbly, which'll then lead people to exclaim he's too happy for a husband with a missing wife? He's damned either way.

What'll cook him is the fuel gauge malarkey.

i haven't been able to discern from Sarah's appearance that she knew anything.

Maybe this pic might jolt local's memories to what Karen's car looked like.
It is certainly a standout vehicle.

IMG_1447.jpg

We don't have confirmation that Karen's and Borce's phone's were tracked up the Calder at the same time, do we? We have some vague idea that after Karen went out to clear her head that Borce's phone is caught pinging up the Calder. But we are not told Karen's phone was caught pinging up there at the same time as Borce's.

I am wondering if Karen and Borce both went up the Calder separately. The idea has been Borce killed Karen and drove her in the boot of her car up the Calder. But i wonder if Karen went up the Calder to see someone else up there and was killed up there, and then Borce drove up to help dispose of the body or something. That way both phones are up the Calder though not at the same times.

Maybe Borce told Karen that Vasko wants to rebuild a burned down restaurant up the Calder... Karen goes up there to see the site, perhaps to see if she likes it and would think it a good idea. But, while up there, Vasko hits her on the head and she dies. Borce then rides up in HIS car and helps hide Karen. Borce then drives back in Karen's car while Vasko takes Borce's car. Something like this is, I believe, still possible.

It all depends on the times of the pings.

So the idea that Borce and Karen had a little tiff over money could be misinformation on the part of Borce, to throw the scent off Vasko, for imagine if it is known Karen was meeting Vasko up there at the restaurant- Vasko would be duck soup!

[h=1]A day in the life of Borce Ristevski[/h]ANDREW JEFFERSON, Herald Sun
February 24, 2017 10:30pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/a-...i/news-story/114d6958f6ca1b4f6079839367de184a
Hmm.

I believe he was involved but he didnt kill her. I do believe hes cleaning up for someone or as its been said it was a n accidental death.

When i questioned H about his uber drive i asked him to tell me what he thought of Boris.

He said he had asked to stop at a bottle shop, Br dropped him off at the front entrance and said he'd go and park, but would keep and eye on when he comes back out and would come back to the entrance so he didnt have to walk.

H asked why he was ubering and BR said it wasnt for the money, he enjoyed meeting people, he felt good knowing he was taking people home safely after a night out.

After hearing all this he genuinely sounds like a good hearted man, so i believe whatevee happened wasnt meant to. This could all be taken back if hes proven guilty but i stick to him yes being involved but not causing it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We don't have confirmation that Karen's and Borce's phone's were tracked up the Calder at the same time, do we? We have some vague idea that after Karen went out to clear her head that Borce's phone is caught pinging up the Calder. But we are not told Karen's phone was caught pinging up there at the same time as Borce's.

I am wondering if Karen and Borce both went up the Calder separately. The idea has been Borce killed Karen and drove her in the boot of her car up the Calder. But i wonder if Karen went up the Calder to see someone else up there and was killed up there, and then Borce drove up to help dispose of the body or something. That way both phones are up the Calder though not at the same times.

Maybe Borce told Karen that Vasko wants to rebuild a burned down restaurant up the Calder... Karen goes up there to see the site, perhaps to see if she likes it and would think it a good idea. But, while up there, Vasko hits her on the head and she dies. Borce then rides up in HIS car and helps hide Karen. Borce then drives back in Karen's car while Vasko takes Borce's car. Something like this is, I believe, still possible.

It all depends on the times of the pings.

So the idea that Borce and Karen had a little tiff over money could be misinformation on the part of Borce, to throw the scent off Vasko, for imagine if it is known Karen was meeting Vasko up there at the restaurant- Vasko would be duck soup!

This would all be okay ... but Karen was expected at work that day. No call to say she'd be late, or not be in.
And when there was no call, no show, no response to the store's presumed calls directly to Karen, work contacted Borce to find out where Karen was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa